Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
discolored underarms
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lolo29

Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:03 am      Reply with quote
i am a 27 y/o female, 5'4" 110 lbs. for years, my underarms have been discolored (darkened, almost black) and i notice razor bumps that never go away. when i look closely, it almost seems that it's hair that never broke the surface of the skin. i must say that i sweat profusely under my arms and that it's hard to find a good deoderant. i'm tired of having this problem. what can i do to return my skin back to it's original softness and beauty? i'm really embarassed about my armpits and can't enjoy certain activities because of them. please help!
Terihe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
My underarms were discolored as well. Plus when I shaved it was not smooth. I started using Neutrogena anti wrinkle anti blemish cream on them and this has exfoliated and made the smooth. The color is almost back to normal. I use this daily.
stephie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
wow. I would never have thought of using Neutrogena anti wrinkle anti blemish cream!.. I'm very intrigued!

I have the same problem and found that Tend Skin has helped (however it's more pricey, so I'd try the Neutrogena cream first!) Laughing
Mabsy

Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I would recommend exfoliating and also using Tend Skin to get those hairs stuck underneath the skin to finally come out. You might find that those hairs themselves are adding quite a bit to the underarms looking dark.
menty123

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Wow!! ur almost exactly like me...except im 16...yeah its pretty embarrassing...i just got this new deoderant and its already turning on me!!its really tough...but Im gonna go to the doctor and get it checked out(as well as a million other things)...lol...but yeah i don't like wearing sleeveless shirts because it shows my discolored underarms,but on the other hand their good cause they don't show my sweating...CRAZY...BUT one thing iam gonna try are the lemons...i hear they help with that...knees,elbows, don't know how itll work with the underarms, but don't try it right after shaving cause it may burn...ouch! Well, message me back cause i wanna talk about it!!
Cool

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |