Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Camellia Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using Camellia Oil to compliment my Alphaderma CE regimin. I absolutely love it. It is not greasy and absorbs readily. The formula is so light that it can be used throughout the day. Just thought that I would share.....!!!
Terihe
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I agree, I love this oil.
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I love it too. I made 2 scrubs with it, one with salt for my body and one with brown sugar for my face, especially my lips.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
What does the camellia oil do for the skin specifically? Smile
alliesd
5% products discount

Thu May 05, 2005 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I found this from the GoldportBeauty.com site:

Moisturize - it penetrates quickly and deeply, giving your skin optimum hydration without a greasy feel. Your skin will feel remarkably refreshed, smooth and firm.

Replenish - it increases skin resilience, giving your skin a supple and radiant glow you can see and feel. It endows your skin with a luminous silkiness that no other product can match today.

Restore - it eliminates or visibly diminishes fine lines and pitted acne scarring, and reduces the appearance of pores.

Protect - it contains Vitamins A, B, C, E and Polyphenol, natural antioxidants that safeguard your skin from the damaging effects of UV/environmental exposure and free radicals.

It offers similar benefits for hair. It stimulates hair growth and slows the graying of hair. It adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair.

It prevents stretch marks such as those acquired during pregnancy. It helps diminish or eliminate stretch marks.
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Is it suitable for combo skin for the summer? Does it give you a greasy feeling on the face?

KK
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Doesn't make the skin look or feel greasy at ALL! Now, if you put a bit too much on, just blot the excess and you're good to go.

I LOVE Camellia Oil, too! I use it in the am and EMU oil in the pm. My combo skin loves it!

Alexis
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Another vote for loving it, then again I am prejudice 'cause I sell it. Wink I am almost done my bottle so I have another order on it's way and one is MINE! LOL

It's great right after an Epidermx treatment.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I found a gourmet version of Camellia tea oil at http://www.herbalremedies.com/tea-oil.html . Other than price and packaging, I'm not sure how the cosmetic grade camellia tea oil differs from this product.

Crystal
Heléne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Belledivine67;

how do you use it with the AlphaDerma? Do you put the oil on before or after the ADCE?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Seabush. I doubt there is a difference. I use the stuff they sell for cooking. It is sold as a very pure oil because it can be used at a high temperature without burning. The stuff packaged as skincare is 4000% more expensive. Image

5% products discount

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
freefall2 wrote:
Hi Seabush. I doubt there is a difference. I use the stuff they sell for cooking. It is sold as a very pure oil because it can be used at a high temperature without burning. The stuff packaged as skincare is 4000% more expensive. Image

I purchased some of the oil myself. It is light with little odor. You get a ton of product for a fraction of what some other companies are charging.

Crystal
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |