Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Need to vent - trashy neighbor strikes again!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
My trashy neighbor backed out of her driveway into my boyfriends car. First she denies doing it and lies saying she wasn't even home that night (3 of us saw her car that night). Then she says yes she did it and wrote a check to cover the deductible...Then she put a stop payment on the check and is giving my boyfriend the run around saying she didn't do it and come back on the weekend.

I'm F-ING pissed!!!

Anyone got suggestions for revenge? Nothing I could get hauled into jail for please...

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Well, if it hasn't been too long...your neighbor should have paint from your boyfriend's car on her bumper and you could take pictures and call the police. Her check, even though it's not good from her stopping payment, is actually an admission of her guilt and can be used in small claims court against her. That's my "sound" advice.

Now (evil grin Bad Grin ...haha) if all else fails...my boyfriend says that if you can somehow leave a piece of bologna on her car in the hot sun for a minimum of an hour, it will take the paint right off her car. Anxious His hobby is car restoration, so I'm assuming it's not a wives' tale even though it sounds ridiculous. rofl Well, good luck and let us know what happens!!!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I thought the same about the check being an admission of guilt, but others might see it as the two of them trying to rip off the insurance company.

My mom got pictures of her car but she doesn't have much damage compared to my bf.. Crying or Very sad

I may just have to try the bologne thing next time it's really hot out... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Pinup Girl wrote:
Well, if it hasn't been too long...your neighbor should have paint from your boyfriend's car on her bumper and you could take pictures and call the police. Her check, even though it's not good from her stopping payment, is actually an admission of her guilt and can be used in small claims court against her. That's my "sound" advice.

Now (evil grin Bad Grin ...haha) if all else fails...my boyfriend says that if you can somehow leave a piece of bologna on her car in the hot sun for a minimum of an hour, it will take the paint right off her car. Anxious His hobby is car restoration, so I'm assuming it's not a wives' tale even though it sounds ridiculous. rofl Well, good luck and let us know what happens!!!
if she not bothered about wrecking her car she probably won't be bothered about the paintwork Neutral

Had to call as I don't know how the law works overthere, sorry. It is very difficult if you have bad neighbours.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Bologna can DO that to a car???

Oh yuck, when I was little, my mom used to make me bologna and cheese sandwiches with either mayo or BUTTER on white bread!!! Yum, yum. No pesky vitamins in THAT lunch!

Some people are just so unscrupulous. Sorry to hear that your neighbor's a jerk. I only hate my neighbor because she is without a doubt the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I'm mad with jealousy!!! ha ha. Will have to keep an eye on my hubby....lol.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 9:43 am      Reply with quote
lianne
Do you have her phone number Question If you do you could put it on cards and leave in phone boxes with a saucy name and an offer for massage services & extras.
Could you get invite round and drop a few frozen prawns down inside her sofa, they smell great when they defrost.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
take her to a small clames court.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Frozen Prawns!! haha, you're so evil loopylori!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Lianne its only insurance fraud if her cheque was for more than the deductible. Small claims usually just award the deductible to claimants who are covered by insurance for the balance of the repair bill.
So I'd still take her to court, especially if she's the neighbour from hell. If nothing else, it'll teach her not to mess with you again Bad Grin

Anya
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
well....we're going back this weekend and telling her she's either got to pay the deductible or we'll call the insurance company and police because hit and run is a felony!!

I will also be calling her in next time she comes driving home from the bar plastered. Hell, maybe I'll call them in as having a grow op and make their life PURE hell!

I like the prawns in the sofa idea but we don't go over there, and it may poison the dog, who is kinda cute.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
Probably best to do it the grown up way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 7:52 am      Reply with quote
...(memo to self) do not, ever cross lori

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 10:24 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
...(memo to self) do not, ever cross lori

Laughing

I dunno what you mean. Think

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
DO I have to be a grown up? Embarassed

haven't done anything yet....waiting to see what they do when he goes back on saturday. The girlfriend to the guy (chick who hit us) moved out a month ago and wasn't around for a while..probably to avoid us. I figure now she won't be coming around to avoid the issue again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Oh man, this sucks! I hated living in town where you are at the whim of every crazy stupid neighbour. Sad I hope she gets her head on straight and makes this right! Annette

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Also wanted to add, does revenge ever really make someone feel better? It doesn't sound like she cares about her car and other revenge would just give her a chance to become a 'victim'. Don't lower yourself, Lianne, that's my advice, for what it's worth. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 9:04 am      Reply with quote
i don't know what's going on now...i sent my boyfriend there last night cuz they were out all weekend and the chick was passed out on the sofa.

I'm just frustrated...not as mad anymore

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |