Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

~~~~~~~~~~ Winner For Tuesday, May 3rd 2005 ~~~~~~~~~~
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Tue May 03, 2005 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations to Lolli! The winner of this week's $50 EDS voucher!

May the shopping force be with you (sorry, I'm in my geeky mood today Smile).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 6:34 am      Reply with quote
wuhoooo! for you, Lolli! Happy Shopping! Let us know what you get!
Pudoodles Very Happy
tynkerbell
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 6:36 am      Reply with quote
congrats lolli =D
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 8:43 am      Reply with quote
OMG! I am beyond excited!!! Essential Day Spa and Mabsy, you ROCK! Smile I'll let you know what I get. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Soooo, I finally decided, I've just ordered with my generous $50 voucher - a Jane Iredale eye pencil, a Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush, I've been dying to try one and it's $15 cheaper than the JI Handi, I'm so cheap! Wink And, I ordered Bare Minerals True all over face colour. I'm so excited! Smile I'll let you all know how I get on, of course. Annette

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
tell me how you like the eye pencil Lolli. It's one of those products that's constantly getting added and removed from my shopping cart Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I will Lianne! How is the Circle Delete working out? Was the colour well for you? I'm finding it's a bit oily as the weather warms up, how do you find it? Otherwise, the coverage is exceptional.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I love it annette!! I do find the container seems to get a bit wet inside when it's hot, but it doesn't get oily on my face or anything.

The colour is working great, I'm glad I waiting for your review otherwise I may have gotten the #1 which would be too light.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:
Soooo, I finally decided, I've just ordered with my generous $50 voucher - a Jane Iredale eye pencil, a Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush, I've been dying to try one and it's $15 cheaper than the JI Handi, I'm so cheap! Wink And, I ordered Bare Minerals True all over face colour. I'm so excited! Smile I'll let you all know how I get on, of course. Annette

I have the True, all over face colour. It is great! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Faith, I've been eyeing up True for so long! Smile I have to be careful with their all over face stuff, warmth and even warm radiance is too orange.

Lianne, I'm so glad the circle delete works well for you! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried Warmth, but I have warm radiance, and also clear radiance. I put on the warm radiance under my foundation, and it is okay for me, healthy looking. True is not orange at all though...pretty sure you will be okay! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I've had a crazy couple weeks here, my sis showed up with her 4 year old and 6 month old for a couple days, unannounced I might add. It was nice to see them but I had so many things on the go it was really chaotic.

I LOVE my Kabuki brush!!!! It really puts the minerals where you want/need them! The JI pencil is cool because it's wood so it has a fine tip when sharpened. I am finding it travels a bit though, it's really creamy, if I line my bottom lashes, it seems to migrate down my face by noon. But, I don't often line my bottom lashes so it shouldn't be a big deal. And the True is so lovely!!!! It's pretty shimmery though more so than I thought it would be but that's ok, it's pretty and the colour is perfect for me. Smile Thanks EDS! What a great company!

Sun May 12, 2024 7:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |