Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Janson-Beckett sample pack
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 7:21 am      Reply with quote
It's been hard for me to write a review for any one product....I have such a mish-mash of samples and different products, it's hard to tell what is doing what!

HOWEVER

I have been wanting to try the alphaderma/okusil since I joined the forum. The reviews are sometimes mixed but overall very positive. I ordered the sample to try before I invested, and...........

This is a WINNER. I noticed immediate results. I love it....As soon as I have the extra $$, I am going to order this stuff. Fabulous.

Fri May 06, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ajax

Just wondering what were the immediate results? I want to try the product and going to get samples but was there one thing that made the difference in buying this product vs other products?
Thanks
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I noticed an overall tightening, or maybe "lifting" is a better way to put it. I had my second and third babies very close to gether and I don't think i've slept more than 5 straight hours in....years!!( feels like it,anyway). I think that has something to do with the loss of elasticity (age too, I guess Crying or Very sad ).
Anyway, like I said, I noticed it after the first night I used it. Apparently the results are cumlative, so it can only get better,right??!
The only downside is that it seems to be a tad bit drying. This is no problem for me as I do not have dry skin. But it may be an issue for someone else.
Overall I still say fabulous!Nothing I have used has had such a noticeable effect. I have used Vivier TMR in the past and I do think that is an a very good product. But I got beter results with JB and much faster.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I have used this for a couple weeks now, and I too noticed the lifting affect within a day or two. Also after 4-5 days use I saw the lines on my forehead and between my brows start to soften and fade.

I am very pleased and am slowly working my way up to full sizes. I started with the 5-day sample pack. Ordered and am now using the On-The-GO Kit. When I need to reorder, I will get the full-size set.

By the way, I have dry skin and it doesn't seem to bother my skin at all. I do use a moisturizer on top though because I only use the ADCE where I need it.

Lori

Fri May 06, 2005 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
thanks..this does help. I saw the before & after pictures and what i notice the way their skin looked soft & smooth. a creamy texture. This is what i am looking for and thanks again.
deacon
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Uh Oh, someone mentioned a 5day sample pack of a product that has sounded way too appealing to me over the past couple of months.

I headed to the Janson Beckett website to order (for me AND Mom, of course), I saw a line to input a discount code.

I just thought I'd put the request out here, anyone know of a discount code in effect now? I thought it was worth checking into......

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
I got a coupon with my order last week that has this discount:

$10 off an order of $50 or more

Use coupon code FS10.

Love the products and hope you and your mom do too. Check out the Spa items as well. They look incredible and affordable.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
mom2tommax wrote:
I got a coupon with my order last week that has this discount:

$10 off an order of $50 or more

Use coupon code FS10.

Love the products and hope you and your mom do too. Check out the Spa items as well. They look incredible and affordable.

Lori

Lori,

As far as I know that coupon is only good for those who received it in their order and people that previously ordered from Janson-Beckett site. Forgive me if I am wrong but I also think the coupon has to be sent in. As I do not work in the office I am not 100% sure about the "mail in." I would just hate to see someone enter the code and not receive that discount. Computer systems are very smart now. Laughing Laughing

Winnie
JB

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2005 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I e-mailed Lou Martelli as Winnie suggested and got the(new) C&C serum for shipping charges only. I know is slightly off topic since it is the Alphaderma you are interested in, but it is such a good deal. It may be worth trying just to see if the brand seems to work for you.

Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
This stuff is amazing! I've used it for 3 full days now and my skin looks sooo clear, smooth, radiant! I noticed just after the first day how good my skin was looking. I have oily/combo skin, I'm 41 with pretty good skin anyway. But, I want to always find something to keep it looking good. Smile I also was interested specifically in AlphaDerma CE and the tightening effect. I have alot excess skin under my chin, a genetic thing. But as I age, it gets worse. I'm getting married this summer and want to look good in my photos (and photos are really where I notice this problem.) I went to see a few plastic surgeons to see what they might be able to do. A mini-face lift was the recommendation to fix it, but they say I'm too young really. I don't want major surgery right now and it sooo expensive. So, I thought I'd give the ADCE a try. Well, I am already noticing a significant tightening in that area. It's really amazing. I am planning to buy full size products very soon! I am more than pleased with all of these products. Very Happy Very Happy
stephdmarsh

Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I found this site while searching for a discount code for Janson Beckett. After reading the comments, I had to tell my story. I've been using JB products since 2007 and I will not be without them. I've tried so many other products including Perricone, which promised miracles at a much higher price, yet none give me the results of JB. My husband, who has no idea what I use on my face and honestly could care less, even notices the difference. A few times I've switched to other products or have allowed myself to run out and my husband has thought I was "tired" or "not feeling well." Once I figured out that the difference in my look was JB I've stuck with THE tried and true products. Also, I've found the Alpha Derma CE works better with the skin prep and the Okusil is the best thing I've ever used on my large round eyes. I have found though, that the ADCE should not be applied to the eyelid area as the botox effect causing my eyelid to be softer, not as tight so I do avoid using the CE on the upper eye area.
One more thing. Once you order from the JB website you'll receive fairly regular offers of 30%-50% off nearly all products. This is better than most discount codes, but there are the occasions where I'm nearly out of a product and do not have a discount offer. Hence, my google search for a discount code.
Good luck and I hope each of you see the wonderful results of JB that I and my husband have.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |