Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
PSF Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:10 am      Reply with quote
ohh thanks to Mabsy's reviews i've decided i should try this line out as well Laughing

I'm thinking about ordering the sample packs to try first, but not sure which ones to order (my skin is really quite "normal" at the moment, I can easily handle products for dry-skin and also for oilier skin). Is it worth it ordering two duo sample packs to try out every single product and give the serums a real good try? (just realised that's going to cost me $22USD or more including shipping, enough to buy full sized products..)? or should i just order one,and get some full sized products?

I love papaya and pumpkin and green tea and hyaruolnic acid anything really Bad Grin
Mabsy

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:21 am      Reply with quote
sparkle wrote:
Is it worth it ordering two duo sample packs to try out every single product and give the serums a real good try? (just realised that's going to cost me $22USD or more including shipping, enough to buy full sized products..)? or should i just order one,and get some full sized products?

If I were you I'd order a full size (one that you're most likely to like Smile) and then get some samples. Also, their serum samples are really *really* tiny so you're better off getting multiples of those to figure out if you want to buy a full size.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Laughing thanks mabsy, i just clicked around and entered a few things i like and it was already $75USD excluding shipping Shock

small things add up!

maybe i'll just start with green tea cleanser and pumpkin mask seeing they are most sought after Bad Grin
mirela

Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
faith wrote:
I haven't tried the cleansers yet, but the Green tea one is on my list. The pumpkin mask is the best!!!! I like the O2 as well!! I feel like its working by helping my other things work better, but on its own, I don't know what it does.

Hi Faith
do you use the O2 at the same time with other products?
mirella
still waiting for my products to arrive and I'm getting really excited
mirella Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I use it before my other products. I let it dry, and then apply whatever active I am using at that time. Sometimes I put it on again after my actives have sunk in. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I recently received samples of this product and while the cleanser was too little to make an informed decision, I did notice that it did not strip my skin. I also have a problem with the packaging: the cleanser and the balancing lotion slithered out when I lifted the cap. I also had the samples in a little case that apparently was damp. The name came off the samples so I really don't know what is what.

Now, I do like the Vitamin C serum. I could tell immediately that it provided a glow and for me, with slightly oily skin, a good daytime moisturizer. I have just been using the Oxygen Serum for three nights - will have to wait and see.

I plan to try the Pumpkin peel this weekend.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi Darren,

I have a question about the O2 Rescue serum, will you make it in 1/2oz?? Is there anyone in Canada who distributes the product? I really want to try this product for my very sensitive, damaged skin (scarring from acne) I am currently doing microdermabrasion and cold laser which is really working well to re-texturized my skin and increase collagen.

Please let me know as I really want to try this product in a large size than a sample.

Feliz
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Feliz,
Well, I guess that we could offer the O2 Serum in a 1/2 oz size. It just wouldn't be very cost efficient for the consumer. Products cost less per ounce the more volume that you buy. So a 1/2oz of the O2 Serum will end up costing less per unit than the full ounce, but it will be slightly higher per ounce (maybe only by a dollar or so - just guessing off the top of my head - we would have to work out the numbers on Monday). The reason for this is that the cost of packaging is the same, and the product itself is less expensive for us to do in larger quantities.

We actually will be making available on our website the O2 Serum in a 2oz spray bottle (as per Sharky's request!) Wink within the next week or so. It will be at a savings of 20% per ounce over the 1 ounce size, because there is less of a cost for us to do it in greater bulk. But I guess we could supply a 1/2oz size for those who would like to try it but don't want to buy a full ounce. Would there be interest in a 1/2oz size?

I currently do not know of any distributors that offer this product in Canada. But that is not to say that there is not another company out there that offers a product with similar technology. I just am not aware of one. I do feel though that this product would be useful for your skin conditions, and would also speed up the healing & reduce irritation after the microdermabrasion & laser therapies.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the speedy reply!!!
I see your point with the small size being less cost effective.

I think I will just get a 1oz to try. You should see if Essential Day Spa would carry your product range, as I am sure many people would love to have the products in Canada!! I order a lot of stuff from the US so that is nota problem.

Feliz
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:17 am      Reply with quote
PSF has a lip plumper now... Anyone tried it yet? Carrie...

http://www.psfskincare.com/pplt.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, what are your thoughts about
Herbal Sunscreen Lotion?

Tia, Medusa
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:28 am      Reply with quote
I just HAD to jump on the bandwagon after reading your great reviews of this line. I ordered the treatment sample pack & the pumpkin enzyme peel. I can't wait!!!

I'm almost done with my Skinceuticals C+E/B5 combo and am looking forward to trying the one step from PSF (for a MUCH better price).

Thanks for being such great enablers... Wink

5% products discount

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
After reading all this great stuff about the psf line there is no way in hell i can't not try this stuff. I havent even ordered my samples yet but I am aching to try some of this stuff. Quick question, how long is the emrgin-c stable until after the bottle has been opened? Sorry if that's repetitive but i might have missed it on an earlier post. I have combination oily skin, mostly oily in the t-zone. My pores are enlarged so I am really hoping these products will help me out. If anyone has any advice feel free to post Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Oooooo I just ordered the Vit C, O2 Serum and Pumpkin Mask! I can't wait to receive them! Arghhh I need new skincare!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I just noticed the lip plumper is CHOCOLATE FLAVOURED!! How can I NOT order this now. licking chocolate all day............ Bad Grin

Wait-initial euphoria wearing off-does it work?
maliktai
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I have been using some of the products for a few weeks now. I have slightly oily skin that reacts badly to most moisturizers. To be more clear, it reacts to using too many products.

I use the Papaya Gel Cleanser and it does not strip my skin and leaves it feeling soft. Even with oilier skin, many cleansers just scrape off the oil you need. I have also used the Green Tea Cleanser a few times and liked the way it feels. As the weather turns chillier, it might be good to interchange.

I use the Vitamin C serum instead of a daytime moisturizer. Most moisturizers bring on pimples or alternatively are so matte, my skin turns a different color. I use a light application of the Herbal Sunscreen and that has not caused any breakouts.

I use the Eyelift Gel day and night. I like the way it feels, doesn't cause whiteheads nor does it interfere with my concealer. I have not been able to use a eye cream during the day until I tried this.

The Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is fabulous. Really leaves my skin looking and feeling clean, clear and smooth. I like the idea of not exfoliating by scrubbing something round and round. This prevents me from zealousness and therefore irritation.

I have used the Oxygen Serum a few times and will probably purchase that for night time use very soon.

I have learned after much time, a lot of expense and many years that what works for you may not be good for someone else. This line is so simple, relatively affordable and makes my skin look good. I am 55; I have dark skin and few wrinkles but gravity is what it is and I don't expect miracles. This is a good choice for me; I hope those who give it a try also get good results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:16 am      Reply with quote
Well I recently re-ordered the Vit C serum (in the smaller size as I found the bigger size did change from clear to slightly orange before I could finish it (but only the last tiny bit and it still seemed fine to use), I added the lip plumper and a trial size (5ml) of the browtox as a preventative measure (hopefully)against lines appearing.

I love the Vit C serum its lovely but the main reason for the update is the lip plumper! While it's still too early to give a full review here's my initial reaction to it!

It tastes and smells yummy!
It feels lovely on the lips very moisturising and emollient - I didn't notice any tingle myself but then I'm used to Philosophy Lip Plump which tingles a LOT!

This lip plumper WON'T make you look like Angelina! It isn't like Lip Venom and doesn't have that strong tingle/sting/burn sensation that those type of products do, it won't leave your lips sore and chapped as some plupers have doen to mine. It WILL make your lips look and feel healthy with a soft shine, fill out dehydration lines leaving your lips feeling hydrated, smooth and with an improved colour. I would say its a cross between a normal 'zingy' plumper and the moisturising type of lip plumper like the Gatineau Electelle.

It's not a miracle product - it makes the most of what you already have and doesn't make silly claims that you will gain a trout pout in minutes! Its a nice conditioning product that improves the look and condition of yur lips and I have to say I really like it - I'm hoping the longer term results are as god as the initial impression!

Very Happy

Will try out the Browtox int he next day or so and see how that goes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:32 am      Reply with quote
As I reported below in the thread with PSF- Excellent! I love the O2 serum (and the new larger spray bottle)and there is not a similare product in other lines.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:37 am      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
I have been using the O2 serum for a bit. I too am having that 'something good is happening, but I can't put my finger on it' effect. I'll let you know how I get along.

I purchased the O2 before it came out in a spray. Sad I would say it has some power to it. I use it after the Pumpkin Peel. It immediately calms the skin. IMO it would be very good for anyone who has acne as I place it on an occasional pimple and find the pimple dries up extremely fast. My cat gave me a scratch when cutting his nails. Wow, O2 has great medicinal qualities. Usually a cat scratch is sore for several days. Within a day healing started and soreness gone. I need to discipline myself to try O2 daily to see the long term results on my face. Perhaps I am wrong but find O2 has antibacterial qualities.

I am very happy that PSF has decided to have a spray as I found the dropper bottle wastes the serum.
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:59 am      Reply with quote
This is my first post here after lurking a bit! Just wanted to say that I am using the PSC vitamin C serum and am really liking it so far. I'm really happy that it doesnt cause breakouts for me, because I tried the Jason's C serum and I broke out horribly. I've been using the PSC for a couple of weeks and I do feel that its helping to fade some discolouration in my face. This C is 12%, but the flyer with the products said that they will soon have a 20%, which I cant wait to try!
Mabsy

Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:08 am      Reply with quote
snowymtn wrote:
This C is 12%, but the flyer with the products said that they will soon have a 20%, which I cant wait to try!

Welcome to the forum - good to hear that you like the PSF serum. I'm thinking of buying a full size for a friend as well. Any indication of when the 20% is coming out? Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed to ask, and my answer was "soon"! Maybe the owner will pop back in to enlighten us with more information...
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone who have tried both JB C&C and PSF C-serum? I really really liked JB C&C but it is expensive and PSF C-serum is getting good reviews on this forum. Confused
Also, about the O2 serum, anyone see any effect on their skin yet? Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
Anyone who have tried both JB C&C and PSF C-serum? I really really liked JB C&C but it is expensive and PSF C-serum is getting good reviews on this forum. Confused
Also, about the O2 serum, anyone see any effect on their skin yet? Wink

I have been a JB C&C user since it was first launched. C&C is a wonderful C serum for my skin. I received a few samples of PSF C and it is quite nice Smile (consistency, spreadable).Just read on this thread the PSF is coming out with 20% C. I plan to stick with JB C&C and then see what a 20% solution does for this face Laughing . I like the PSF products I have now. No doubt much thought has gone into their C Serum.
Mabsy

Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:25 am      Reply with quote
snowymtn wrote:
I emailed to ask, and my answer was "soon"! Maybe the owner will pop back in to enlighten us with more information...

Ditto, the time frame is a few months - give or take depending on how they go with their formulation.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |