Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet eye cream vs ultra eye complex gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used both of these products and what did you think? Are they really worth the $$$?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - the cream is really worth the money and many others here rave about it too. But buy a sample kit first to see if it suits you (there's one available on EDS 30 Canadian dollars). I just reviewed this in the products forum. My conclusion is it's not good for permanent undereye fat bags, but *beautiful* in every other way. The action is extremely plumping and softening. The other product doesn't get such rave reviews, although someone was very happy using the two combined. I was just browsing all the reviews yesterday because I'm so pleased with the eye cream thought I might add to it. If you do a search (top right) putting both products in the search field you'll find a lot of discussions. I did it yesterday, it takes some time to trawl through them though.
Mabsy

Tue May 03, 2005 3:00 am      Reply with quote
I can tell you that the cream is defintiely worth the $$$. I also have the gel but I have been rather attached to the cream so I have not used the gel all that much. I do use it from time to time when I have puffy eyes or need something refreshing.

Do a search for reviews as I think both of these products have been reviewed before Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I've been wanting to try the Cellcosmet eye products for sometime, especially after Mabsy's raves about the cream.

I finally got a sample of the cream and I agree that it is all that she says it is. It prompted me to also purchase the Ultra Eye Complex which I've been eyeballing for awhile.

Just to be clear, Cellcosmet makes two different eye gels - one is simply called Eye Contour Gel, but the product I purchased is the Ultra Eye Complex.

I've only been using it for a few days, so right now, it is too early to really assess it or to do a review. But, with that said, I'm pretty impressed. I've been using it at night before the cream and it has a very immediate and visible effect. It's particularly noticeable because I've been putting in 12-13 hour days at work for the past two weeks and am TOTALLY exhausted. After using this stuff, I look downright perky Surprised

I'll eventually review it, so stay tuned...
Mabsy

Sat May 07, 2005 2:50 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
After using this stuff, I look downright perky Surprised

Laughing Glad you're liking this. I might use it under the cream at night and see what the combination is like. I think there's been at least one other person who has commented on how well the two work together.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone...

Mabsy girl how are you???

Just wanted to say the Cellcosmet line is amazing, even the cleansers. I use it from start to finsh (late 40's) and I think it is worth every penny, actually dollars. EDS is an amazing place to shop and if you ask for samples they will respond.

Babs
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Sorry!! But the only answer you will get from me will probalby blowout this weeks budget Laughing

I love this range and have only just ( like 2 days ago ) started to use the ultra eye complex under the Cellcosmet eye contour cream ( yes! another devotee here)So far I really like this combination, I only use the products once a day, I have also just started trailing the Valmont eye cream, ( Not from the Nature line, didnt really like that one ), which am liking so far aswell. DAMN SWISS Skincare! Smile
I am 25 and only really suffer from very fine & very few dehydration lines, only noticable when my head is up against the mirrow. Smile Arhh,but this could be due to the fact that I have used Cellcosmet on and off for the last few years. Anyway sorry I wasnt much help, I will be happy to give a full review if anyone is interested in the next month or so.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |