Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF Eyecream vs Cellcosmet Eyecream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'd been loving the Cellcosmet Eyecream - so very, very lovely, but had been fretting over the price and just could not justify spending the $$$$$ for it....yet.

Then, Darren was kind enough to send me a sample of the PSF eyecream, and lo and behold the stuff is GREAT!!! It has HA in it among other things, is quite hydrating, non-stinging, feels great - soft but not greasy, and my eye area stays hydrated! Hooray!

I've been doing daily side by side tests and I see NO difference in the way the my eyes feel and look-- they are both fabulous!

Bottom line? I do believe I will be ordering a full size of the eyecream from PSF and use the money I would have spent on the cellcosmet eyecream on another bottle of IS Clinical Super Serum (that stuff is wonderful!). I do love the cellcosmet, but I was making myself crazy trying to justify that much for an eyecream -- not that it's not worth it.

Tried a sample of PSF's O2 as well, but couldnt get a good feel as the vial was a tad small (not that I'm complaining, it was FREE for heaven's sake!) and I spilled a little, but the info on it sounds great so I may add that too!

Great product line, IMO!

Laughing Laughing Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the PSF Superhydrating Eye Cream and am going to add my praises !!!

I've used the Cellcosmet (among others) and think it's very nice but, personally, feel it's just a moisturizer. The PSF has other active ingredients that I have found (not only with this product but also DY's DCX serum) help with with my chronic dark circles (soy rice bran peptides, etc).

I have had no milia or puffiness problems at all with this product (can't say that about most eye creams).

The PSF is a thick cream and you don't need to use much. I haven't had any problems with absorbtion. If I happen to have some puffiness in the morning (from eating too much salt or whatever), I will mix a little of the cream with the PSF Cranberry Eye gel.

You can order a sample fromwww.psfskincare.com. The sample will last at least a couple of weeks.

Marla

Below is the ingredient info that I've posted from the website:

Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled Water), OPC (Grapeseed pycnogenols), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Soy/Rice Peptides (Hydrolyzed rice bran proteins, Glyine soya protein, Oxidoreducatses), HALOXYL™ (Steareth-20, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), Stearic Acid (Palm Kernal Extract), Oenothers biennis (Evening Primrose), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel Extract), Ceramide 3 (Lacto-ceramides), d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract, Silica Microspheres, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract), Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed Extract), L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Azadirachta indica (Neem Extract), Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Sodium HMG, Methylpropylparaben

Some info about the key ingredients:
Key Active Ingredients:

HALOXYL™ - A cosmetic active based on a Matrikine™ Complex, targets the underlying cause of dark circles to prevent excessive formation of these pigmented by-products and diminish their unsightly appearance around the eyes.

Soy-Rice Bran Peptides - Dramatically reduces dark circles & puffiness around the eyes (study showed 35% reduction after 8 weeks treatment), improves skin smoothness & texture, improves microcirculation of the blood in the skin.

Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate with Bio-Liposome Delivery System™) - Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle properties, potent skin regenerating agent, promotes epithelization & keratinization.

OPC (Grapeseed pycnogenols) - One of natures most powerful antioxidants, moisturizers, and protectants.

Lacto-Ceramide 3 (with Bio-Liposome Delivery System™) - Anti-aging & regenerating properties. Liposome-encapsulated sphingoid identical to the natural ceramides found in the skin which decrease with age. Replenishes ceramides & recovers barrier function while stopping water loss on a cellular level.

Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most effective super-moisturizers known to modern science. Capable of holding 1,000 times its molecular weight in water, it hyperhydrates skin cells to "plump up" fine lines & wrinkles, leaving behind smoother, younger looking skin.

Seaweed Extract - Firms and tones sagging skin, soothing properties decrease puffiness and dark circles.

Evening Primrose - Contains GLA (Gamma-linoleic acid), an Omega-6 essential fatty acid that increases cell resilience and aids in the prevention of collagen breakdown & loss.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Oooh, Marla - it's fun to see this thread resurrected!

Guess what? I'm STILL using PSF's eyecream! Actually, I'm scraping the bottle and need to get another - I believe it will be my third bottle. PSF's eyecream combined with Candy's Eye'll be Seeing You is an AWESOME one-two punch for my tired winter eyes.

I was kind of hoping for a sale at PSF as I need some more of the toner (love that too). I love the 15% discount at EDS - but I love the PSF samples I get when I order directly from them (Snort!)

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm using Cellcosmet's Eye Cream and have been happy with. Now I *have* to try the PSF eye cream. Very Happy
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of all 3 eye products from PSF - unfortunately they didn't work for me. The eye gel just did nothing (and obviously i don't like gel formula around my eyes). Stimucoll made my eyes look worse (i needed another eye cream on top, as Stimucoll alone wasn't moisturizing enough).
When i used the hydrating eye cream for the night i got up with swollen eyes - but i couldn't use it a.m. either becasue it didn't absorb fully and i was running around with greasy, shiny eyes the whole day long. (My only eye problems are fine lines and beginning crows feet – no puffiness or dark discolouration )
So i'm back on Cellcosmet again... (trying Kanebo right now).
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross BłAdaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |