Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
oral hyaluronic acid for skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dionne
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:29 am      Reply with quote
i mean white font sorry
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:11 am      Reply with quote
dionne,

Thanks for that!

I will look the nest time I am there. 4900 seems quite pricy though. That is about $50...
Have you tried any other (American) brands?

5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
hey i've been using hyaluronic acid via the biocell collagen ii vehicle since june 2004. i posted a thread that received no replies over a year ago. my honest opinoin is that it works. i was very enthusiastic about it for the first few months, since then i take it and don't think about it and i don't know if it is continuing to help or if it is doing nothing. I've noticed marginal improvement in my skin. It is hard to say how much. i have searched the internet far and wide and there are a limited number of studies citing the increase in HA blood levels after oral absorption. How this is benefitting my skin is still questionable in my opinion. My brand happens to be Source Naturals. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night for a total of 200 mg HA/day. I buy them in bottles of 120 pills for about $22 USD from all the usual websites. So, I'm paying $22 USD per month, which I don't think is too bad. I wish i could factually verify whether this stuff really works or whether it's all in my head; alas, I continue to take the stuff. I think it's really easy to praise God and Allah during the first few months of a new product and thinks it's the bomb and tell all your friends and stuff, but after the 1+ year milestone one starts to wonder if it's worth it. I will go out on a limb and say the stuff is worth it.
m
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
oh, but seriously, if you're buying this thinking it's going to be the best thing that happens to you this year, proceed with caution.
jstarck
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Does hylauronic acid supplements work for dry eye syndrome or can anyone recommend something.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I've been taking Skin Eternal for about four months now. My hair is very shiny and soft, and my skin is smooth. My lips seem smoother, if not noticeably plumper. I personally can see a slight difference, but I doubt anyone else would notice. I really start to notice the effect of the HA when I stop taking it for awhile. It's a pretty safe bet that most of the HA is going to my uneven, soccer-player hips.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
jstarck wrote:
Does hylauronic acid supplements work for dry eye syndrome or can anyone recommend something.

it has helped many of us with this, but everyone is different.... i can also recommend LacriLube ointment.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:53 am      Reply with quote
It has DEFINITELY puffed my lips up, no doubt at all.
I'm really pleased with it.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I have been taking Hydraplenish for about 1 month/6 weeks and didn't see much change. yesterday I bought the Skin Eternal at WFs and BAM! plumper lips. I'm surprised and puzzled. But I guess things work differently on different people.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
I have been taking Hydraplenish for about 1 month/6 weeks and didn't see much change. yesterday I bought the Skin Eternal at WFs and BAM! plumper lips. I'm surprised and puzzled. But I guess things work differently on different people.

Luckeeeeeeee!!

I wish I could see BAM! results. All I see is a tad, a very small tad, more definition. And I take A LOT at a time, just for the sake of experimentation. (I probably shouldn't do that, but something's gotta work, I'm getting desperate and thinking more about needles every day! Shock ) I think I shall keep trying other brands. So far I've tried Hydraplenish, Skin Eternal, the regular Source Naturals, Purity Ultimate HA formula, Jarrow, and...that's about it. Anyone taking any "new" brands?

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trying to decide on a brand of HA caps - is there any range in the size of the pills? I would much rather they be on the smaller size . . .
stellamaris
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am really loving the Jan Marini C-Estamins - definitely have seen a difference in my lips and skin.

They have Bio-Cell Collagen II 2000 mg: (Hydrolyzed Collagen type II 1200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg, Hyaluronic Acid 200 mg) (which doesn't add up to 2000 mg but it is what the label says) in addition to a lot of other good skin stuff.
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I was on another board when I saw some before and after pics for lip augmentation. The before pic showed really wrinkled skin on the subjects face. The after pics were amazing! Her skin is so moist looking and toned. You have to check them out! BTW for some reason the before pic is the last one in the sequence,
Someone in the thread asked if she had had a chemical or laser peel as her skin looked so great. The lady said no, she had only used a specific brand of oral HA called Synthovial Seven, and the Facemaster facial exerciser (is that the one Suzanne Sommers sells?) Anyway her skin looks so much better.
Ricky

http://www.lipaugmentation.com/forum/board_entry.php?id=8431
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 am      Reply with quote
rickyhpierre wrote:
I was on another board when I saw some before and after pics for lip augmentation. The before pic showed really wrinkled skin on the subjects face. The after pics were amazing! Her skin is so moist looking and toned. You have to check them out! BTW for some reason the before pic is the last one in the sequence,
Someone in the thread asked if she had had a chemical or laser peel as her skin looked so great. The lady said no, she had only used a specific brand of oral HA called Synthovial Seven, and the Facemaster facial exerciser (is that the one Suzanne Sommers sells?) Anyway her skin looks so much better.
Ricky

I posted about the HA/collagen pills on that forum a couple years ago (back when I first discovered it) and all those women thought I was nuts! Now who's having the last laugh?!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
rickyhpierre wrote:

Ricky

I posted about the HA/collagen pills on that forum a couple years ago (back when I first discovered it) and all those women thought I was nuts! Now who's having the last laugh?!

Carrie you certainly do have the last laugh! I've been taking HA since I read about it here at EDS and it does make a difference. I hope those ladies on YTF realize that now.
Ricky
jet75

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am      Reply with quote
faith wrote:
dionne wrote:
I take 100mg a day.
Where did you girls buy the capsules?
I had a friend buy it for me from Japan- apparently its the newest thing there to take hyaluronic acid capsules and if you go to a pharmacy, there are like tonnes of brands to chose from.

I have no idea why I'm taking them though, as silly as it sounds. My friend gave them to me and said its good for the skin. But in what way? Can someone tell me?

That's funny...when I was looking, I couldn't find them anywhere Confused ...I had to order them online. Hopefully I will be able to find them soon then. Very Happy

I got mine from Vitacost they were like $6 100mil 30vcaps w/ biocell collagen
jet75

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:00 am      Reply with quote
they are made by natures way they are super absorption....I have only tried this product and the oxy cleanse-- good luck...
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 am      Reply with quote
jet75 wrote:
I got mine from Vitacost they were like $6 100mil 30vcaps w/ biocell collagen

What brand did you get?
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 am      Reply with quote
yeah....was wondering what brand. never heard of oral hyaluronic before!!! amazing..
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Anyone taking the Skin Eternal...are they tablets or capsules? How large are they? I've been taking Hydraplenish for several months now at 3 caps (150mg) once a day. I happen to like it but am open to try new brands. I just cannot swallow large pills so must open the capsules and mix in yogurt.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Hyaluronic-Acid-with-Chondroitin-Sulfate-60-Capsules/4457?at=0 read the reviews.Its good for plumping wrinkles and it helps achy joints for sure.This co is very cheap too and ships lightning fast.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I want to try this.

Anyone else getting good results?

My lips are quite full already, i dont want plumper lips! But i would like to try it for the skin/hair benefits.

I might try that iherb one(doctors choice)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Wow, this is a blast from the past as several of those gals aren't here anymore.
I had ordered and took them for about a year from iherb. Okay results but nothing noticeable. I took four a day but more than that caused stomach upset. Finally, i just forgot about them and didn't reorder.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Smile After reading all your posts about using Hyaluronic acid for lip plumping i went and bought some :)The ingredients are...(Per 2 capsules)-

100mg Hyaluronic acid,
600mg Hydrolyzed collagen type 2,
1000mg BoiCell collagen,
200mg chondroitin sulfate,

I have been taking 2 capsules a day for about 4 days now and i havent noticed any swelling of my lips at all :'( i really thought they would work after reading so many positive results....How soon after taking them did you guys notice any lip plumping? I really hope its because i havent given them enough time to work rather than me being immune to them :s Please let me know :
Thanks Katie xx

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Is it really true if you take this? Because I thought you can take it only as a cream but now you can take it internally????

katee wrote:
I started w/ 2 50 mg caplets in the am and 2 at nite. Kept that going for a few weeks and now I just take 2 in the am.

I have to say, cynic that I am, that I was FLABBERGASTED by the results. No need to ever touch a lip plumper when you're taking this stuff! Plus, my hair as never been so silky and shiny!!!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |