Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Mac!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Makeup-Girl

Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:21 am      Reply with quote
The MAC Pro Lash mascara is the only mascara that doesn't cause black rings around my eyes at the end of the day. I love this mascara and the price is good too compared to a lot of department store brands.

Thanks girls!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I think I have heard that MAC is Canadian (?), does EssentialDaySpa have plans to sell MAC from this site? It is not available here, and I have heard so much about it..
Sable
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Whilst not a fan of their mascara, I do love their other products -- eyeliners, blotting papers, so forth.

siri -- I can't believe they're not available where you live? I would be more than willing to do a CP for you, sweetheart!
siri
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:31 am      Reply with quote
You are so sweet! Smile All of you who post regularly on this website, you are so kind!!

We are unlucky when it comes to makeup/skincare here in Scandinavia because we are so few people here that many brands of makeup etc don't seem to think it is worth the cost of establishing here. We don't have MAC, NARS, Bobbi Brown, Philosophy etc. But internet is a great thing -I got a tip from Mabsy about strawberrynet.com, I'll check the colors out from the MAC-site first, and I think I'll order a few MAC-things in a short while. Another thing, haircare-products are soo expensive here, that I only order online. For example, the site lookfantastic.com has Redken at one third of the price of salons here. It is soo expensive here..

So guess how happy I was when I found this site (EDS) that has a lot of brands not available here, and Decleor -which is available here, but the price is multiplied 2 or 3 times...

Thank you very much, Sable, you are too kind! I'll place an order from strawberrynet.com and see how that goes. I don't really know what to say when people are so nice -I must say thank you again Smile
Sable
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:48 am      Reply with quote
No need for the thank-you! I've noticed Strawberrynet have great prices, but the range is rather limited Sad

See how you go with their products, and if you're interested in a particular product/s, not available online, let me know. I can quote you prices from my local counter. It would honestly not be a huge trouble! Youre always so helpful on the forum, it'd be a pleasure.

Bobbi Brown and NARS are among my favourite brands, no contest. However, they're much, much cheaper in the States, than in the Asia-Pacific. It'd be perfect if you had a friend residing in the US Wink
Caspers Mum

Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Careful, girlfriends! M.A.C was bought by Estee Lauder in 1996, and Lauder is very strict about it's distribution. Their companies' products are only sold specifically at their counters & stores, as well as their own sites. This is why you can't get it here, with Sephora, etc. Any M.A.C product that is seen for sale on other sites - BUYER BEWARE!

Asia has what is called a "free market". Products are bought by individuals at the actual counters, brought over to Asia, and sold to the website owner. The website owner then re-sells this on their site. This is called "DIVERSION", and the manufacturer of the product cannot guarantee quality, etc. of it's product, as it's being misrepresented by someone else. Fact: M.A.C is very wary of this occuring, and this is why when you see "customers" lining up at their counters, with shopping lists for (example) "50 Twig lipstick and 80 Spice lip pencils" ... the person at the counter will have to either get permission from regional management, or nix the sale altogether. They don't want it going to black market sales. This is also why there is limited color selection on those sites (because people can only buy so many of a product to re-sell). The M.A.C/Lauder merger happened as a result of M.A.C's surge in popularity, and inability as a small business to keep up with the demand & representation of it's product.

So now you all know. If I had my way, we would have this line here, as I'm very proud of M.A.C & it's Canadian roots. I've been a fan for about 13 years ... before most of you had ever even heard of the company!!Surprised
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |