Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

All About You....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
princesita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Well seeing as though other people posted their pictures, I thought I would too! Please keep in mind that this is after I became obsessed with this website and buying things from EDS! And don't be fooled by the good lighting Laughing

And Winnie, I have to say, I'm going to be praying tonight that I look half as good as you when I get to 50, let alone 60!! Let's hope the early start on a good skin care regime will do the trick!

Everyone on this site is so sweet, it's lovely to get an idea of whose posts I'm responding to (or who's responding to mine).

Take care fellow EDSers Very Happy xxxx

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Awww my big head has a whole page all to itself!! Sad Someone else hurry up and write something Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Hello! you look lovely wave wave wave

...there you go, not so lonesome now Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Oh Princesita,

You are very pretty and have lovely skin! You are right, lighting helps, but can't fool anyone. I think you have many years before you have to worry about wrinkles and sagging Laughing JUST LOVELY!! Prevent: Vit. C, sunscreen, diet and exercise and you will do just fine. Keep smiling. Wink

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Nat...just got through enjoying your great page. I bet your beautiful mother looked just like you at your age. Thank you so much for getting this thread going. It is wonderful to put a name with a face. You are as cute as I expected you to be. Don't be offended by "cute." At my age anyone with a young face like that is cute, adorable. Someday you will appreciate "cute." Laughing When someone refers to you that way you know you are young. Laughing Laughing

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Princesita you are beautiful and your skin is just perfect and wey you are my age Dancing
If you lived near me we'd have to go out on the town, in fact that goes for all you ladies.
It's funny because all of you regardless of age (hey my best friend is my mother-in-law Wink )are the exactly the type of people that I would choose as my closest friends.
God forbid letting us lot out together in a cosmetics department!!!!!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2005 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks guys Very Happy I woke up this morning with a huge pimple on my cheek (you know that spot where you can see it from the front and the silohette from the side) so I the lovely comments have made me feel much better Razz

5% products discount

Mon May 23, 2005 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Everyone looks lovely. Winnie, you give a whole new light on growing older. Looking at you somehow gives my hope. Laughing

Thanks all!

Jona
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud, how come your picture doesn't work? Sad Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
I think there has been trouble with the site, sometimes it loads up and sometimes it doesn't - if it still won't load I'll try doing another at the weeekend Very Happy You'll all think I'm dead vain Laughing Izecka I haven't seen one of you on here yet Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Still can't believe how lovely everyone looks! Is the best thing to be able to put faces to all of your posts.
Rosebud- come over here and we can all go out together...noticed that princesita also in Aus. Would love to meet you all one day!!

xx
princesita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Yes maddy, I'm an Aussie chick too! Very Happy You must be getting cold down there in Newcastle??

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
I think there has been trouble with the site, sometimes it loads up and sometimes it doesn't - if it still won't load I'll try doing another at the weeekend Very Happy You'll all think I'm dead vain Laughing Izecka I haven't seen one of you on here yet Wink

Rosebud, it's still not working. And I am far to impatient to wait until the weekend. You need to do it tonight.

(Notice how I've avoided the subject of me not posting a pic Bad Grin )

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 3:17 pm      Reply with quote

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
There you go izecka Laughing
Gosh I look a lot youger than I feel and I'm tanned Embarassed , have not even been in the sun.
What Jane Iredale shade would anyone recomend? Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 26, 2005 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I didn't know you had blonde hair Shock Shock And I'm so jealous of your tan. Mad

TBH I don't think you even need makeup Rolling Eyes but since you asked don't get Warm Silk. I've got this one and you are nowhere near as pale as I am. Maybe Amber or Warm Sienna? Jeesh, I dunno, I'm crap at stuff like this Laughing

ps Ta for posting your piccie Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 26, 2005 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious what did you expect I'd look like?
You will have to post your pic now Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 26, 2005 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I knew you were gonna say that!!! Embarassed

Uhhh I dunno, for some reason I thought you had red hair hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 26, 2005 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I did try to dye it red once Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 26, 2005 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
rzecka, i see you're still avoiding posting ur own pic!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 1:47 am      Reply with quote
Princesita- is freezing down here, but only in tha last week or so.
Rzecka- am also avoiding mentioning that I am not posting anything (but I just mentioned it, didn't i?). Am technologically incompetent tho.

Take care girls!!
Mabsy

Fri May 27, 2005 6:45 am      Reply with quote
princesita - now that I know what you look like I'l be walking around the Queen Street mall tomorrow and trying to see if I can spot someone that looks close Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Here's my MySpace page (I'm having a hard time convincing my friends to join, hehe). http://www.myspace.com/11074756

I only had about 5 pics of me on my comp to work with, none of which show my skin very well at all, and the lighting is bad in my self pic (very dark and I look sallow) as I was just testing out a setting on my camera before I finished up getting ready for a dinner. I need to scan some of myself that I look at least decent in (with the exception of the pic of my boyfriend and I.)

I really liked the crappy webcam pic that I used for my default image for one reason: The day before that pic was taken, I had tripped and fallen onto the protruding corner of a wall after waking up that morning (I'm especially graceless for the 30 minutes of every day.) I wore the giant bruise on my forehead like an Esteemed Trophy of Clutziness for a good 2 weeks. Even with the bad picture quality, you can see the bruise on my forehead. Very Happy
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 9:51 am      Reply with quote
WOW! I can't believe how many pics there are! What a beautiful bunch, on the EDS board,eh?! I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload a picture...(sigh...)but if you are interested in cutting and pasting the following link - and you look really closely, you'll see the horrid sun spots on my cheek! (Damn the 80's and baby oil!) And no, I'm not the one with the beard (yuk! yuk!)
Pudoodles
http://photobucket.com/albums/y251/Pudoodles/
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 9:57 am      Reply with quote
My apologies to anyone who bothered to check out my picture ...it's so small, it's ridiculous! Sad Embarassed
Pudoodles
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |