Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
All About You....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
WOW! I can't believe how many pics there are! What a beautiful bunch, on the EDS board,eh?! I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload a picture...(sigh...)but if you are interested in cutting and pasting the following link - and you look really closely, you'll see the horrid sun spots on my cheek! (Damn the 80's and baby oil!) And no, I'm not the one with the beard (yuk! yuk!)
Pudoodles
http://photobucket.com/albums/y251/Pudoodles/

I so much wanted to see your picture. I can't access it. I tried to register but I had to accept offer after registration. Can you send me a picture? Pray I sent you mine.

Winnie

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie! Did the link not work at all? If it did, just scroll down a bit....the pic is very small...
Pudoodles
-rusalka-
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles- You and your husband are both gorgeous! (I just discovered this thread today while momentarily bored at work!)

Like, really, you guys look fabulous. Especially together. You could be a tv couple! Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Hi Winnie! Did the link not work at all? If it did, just scroll down a bit....the pic is very small...
Pudoodles

I finally got it. Instead of clicking on your link, I cut and pasted it. Oh my, very good looking couple! Thanks Pudoodles. It is great putting a face to you. Smile

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 10:51 am      Reply with quote
All of these beautiful people. I am beginning to feel worse not better. Before I post a full picture I want you all to know that I have lied to you and I am really 150 years old. So please take that into account when you count my wrinkles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Pudoodles wrote:
Pudoodles

I finally got it. Instead of clicking on your link, I cut and pasted it. Oh my, very good looking couple! Thanks Pudoodles. It is great putting a face to you. Smile

Well thanks Winnie - and if I look half as good as you when I'm 60 (still can't believe it!...) I'll be doing just fine!
Pudoodles
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Gosh Pudoodles you and your husband look like a hollywood couple Laughing . He is better looking than the Diet Coke man!!!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
Gosh Pudoodles you and your husband look like a hollywood couple Laughing . He is better looking than the Diet Coke man!!!!!!!

Laughing Well, Rosebud it looks like we have similar taste! Laughing He's a warm, good-hearted person, that's for sure! Hollywood couple? yuk-yuk-yuk! Me, with my rock hard coconut-boobs (remember the breast implant posts?!) and world-wide roadmap of stretch marks! Perhaps I should post a nude pic of myself...(perhaps NOT!)
Pudoodles Laughing
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I figured I'd join you all and post my mug.

Taken by my 12 year old!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2126136813

Ooh, i hope that works as a copy/paste. Let me know if it doesn't!

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Maria you have better skin than me Very Happy
Nice photography work Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud, I think you have beautiful skin! You're so pretty, as is everyone I've had the pleasure to view here! I have so enjoyed putting faces with names -
seeing all my "friends" from near and far!

Laughing Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Well, I figured I'd join you all and post my mug.

Taken by my 12 year old!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2126136813

Ooh, i hope that works as a copy/paste. Let me know if it doesn't!

Maria Laughing

Oh Maria!!! It is wonderful seeing your beautiful face.

I think the name of this thread should be changed to: The Mutual Admiration Society Laughing

Seriously, I think it's great and hope more people post pictures. It's wonderful getting to know all of you. Somehow after seeing your faces makes me read your posts in a different light. I am still waiting for Lori. Very Happy

loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am trying very hard. I think I must be a total incompetent. Confused I follow all the instructions and nothing happens, no posted pics. Embarassed
I guess I am going to have to give in and ask the children to help. I hate admitting that they know something that I don't (they used to think I knew everything).

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Speak to the hand OK Lori I have had enough. Send me your picture and I will post it for you. Laughing Laughing Now you can't get out of it.

loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2005 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Speak to the hand OK Lori I have had enough. Send me your picture and I will post it for you. Laughing Laughing Now you can't get out of it.

HAH!!!
Having spent a while instant messaging with Winnie this a.m I think she will agree I am incompetent.I am hoping she will fly over here and sort me out. Wink
I cannot follow simple instructions and there is no hope of anyone ever seeing what I really look like. There are however several other people on this forum that need prompting to post their pics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2005 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy - Laughing I went for a bit of a shop at Indro today and I was in Ella Bache looking ar JI blush colours when I thought of you. There were other ladies in there and I was like.... hmmmm, I wonder if Mabsy came to see the JI stuff here yet? Maybe I'll just say "Mabsy" then turn around real quick if no one looks up Laughing Just joking! Where's your picture? You're one of the forum queens, we need to see who is giving us all this great advice!! BTW, thanx so much for recommending the Jurlique Face Wash Cream - I love it!! Very Happy

Mariav & rusalka - You look so pretty and happy!! Very Happy It's lovely to see some friendly faces!

Pudoodles - You and Mr Pudoodles Laughing are the cutest couple ever!!!!

Sat May 28, 2005 6:05 am      Reply with quote
princesita wrote:
Mabsy - Laughing I went for a bit of a shop at Indro today and I was in Ella Bache looking ar JI blush colours when I thought of you. There were other ladies in there and I was like.... hmmmm, I wonder if Mabsy came to see the JI stuff here yet? Maybe I'll just say "Mabsy" then turn around real quick if no one looks up Laughing Just joking! Where's your picture? You're one of the forum queens, we need to see who is giving us all this great advice!! BTW, thanx so much for recommending the Jurlique Face Wash Cream - I love it!! Very Happy

Laughing I *was* at Indro today! I only popped in to Colorado though and didn't go anywhere near the Ella Bache - completely forgot about that! I'll go and check it out on Thursday. I haven't posted my pic as yet. I don't feel entirely comfortable with my picture being up on a publically accesible forum - I know it's a bit anal but I teach internet security etc and I've read too many scary things....

ps. Really glad you like the Jurlique FWC! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2005 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I know it's a bit anal but I teach internet security etc and I've read too many scary things....

Tell us about that Mabsy. Shock What risk is there for us who have posted pictures. Thanks, Winnie

I wouldn't post my picture on just any forum. In fact this is the first time ever. EDS seems to attract a very stable group. I think so anyway. Confused Laughing I did however remove my email address. Not that I ever got weird emails but noted I was getting a lot of spam. That seemed odd as the email address I had posted was just for EDS use. hmm

Mabsy

Sat May 28, 2005 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Tell us about that Mabsy. Shock What risk is there for us who have posted pictures. Thanks, Winnie

I wouldn't post my picture on just any forum. In fact this is the first time ever. EDS seems to attract a very stable group. I think so anyway. Confused Laughing I did however remove my email address. Not that I ever got weird emails but noted I was getting a lot of spam. That seemed odd as the email address I had posted was just for EDS use. hmm

If EDS posts were only visible once you log in then I would have no problem posting my picture either. However, at the moment anybody with google could find the info. It can all potentially help with identity theft and market segmentation (leading to targeted advertising). There are some pictures of me online already (work related - conferences etc) and with the use of spatial databases it is now possible to do photo matching based on facial features etc (albeit it's still expensive). Add to that the fact that I write a lot about myself here, you can figure out where a person lives by matching the information to other data held in other databases. So, in short, what you post here is not the problem - it's the integration of this information with information that is available about you elsewhere that is the problem. I don't want to scare anyone, like I said - I am fairly anal about this - but personally it just makes me uncomfortable (plus, I already get enough targeted advertising as it is).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2005 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy. You certainly know much more about the internet then I do. What you said makes a lot of sense. I am not going to lose any sleep but I edited my posts. I appreciate you response.

Winnie
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 29, 2005 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Love seeing all the lovely new photos. Can't believe how excited I get about putting name to face!! Is unnatural.
Hope Mabsy and Princesita find each other one day. Going to brisbane june or july briefly to visit family (Pinjarra Hills? or Heights? somewhere) so also will call names softly in Ella Bache salon to see if anyone of you is there! (probably won't, to tell the truth)
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 29, 2005 6:02 am      Reply with quote

Ok this it folks. There was no alcohol in those glasses. Angel

Me on the left & and the keeper of my secrets on the right.( my very best friend Soo)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 29, 2005 6:40 am      Reply with quote
OMG you did it Lori. What a great picture of you and your friend. You look SO YOUNG...Just a fantastic picture. Did you post it? Or, perhaps the keeper of secrets did. rofl
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 29, 2005 7:08 am      Reply with quote
T'was me. I keep uploading pictures now I can. I am driving Nat batty. Rolling Eyes
Nicely saved Winnie rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 29, 2005 7:32 am      Reply with quote
You look *great*, Loopylori! I love being able to see everyone - it sounds goofy but I just *love* being able to put a face to the name/nickname! What a warm,lovely bunch of people we have here - I love it!! Very Happy
Pudoodles
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |