Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
:: Reviews:: AlphaDerma (etc) Reviews (may be long!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Sound attractive, where can I get Eyelid Ampules.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
mt0417 wrote:
Sound attractive, where can I get Eyelid Ampules.

You can get the Eyelid Ampules at the Janson Beckett website. You need to go to salon products. Reviva also sells the ampules (Reviva is parent company to JB). Several websites sell Reviva. I don't know if the Reviva Ampules are a potent as JB's (I have not used them).
mhase

Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm new to the JB Line. I've used it for several days now, and I really like it. Question, do you use the Prep and CE (and Okusil) once or twice daily?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
mhase wrote:
I'm new to the JB Line. I've used it for several days now, and I really like it. Question, do you use the Prep and CE (and Okusil) once or twice daily?

I always used the JB line twice a day. For me it has been around three years since I started JB. At present I am using CP's therefore I can not use anything with Vit. C for 12 hours before or after the CP's. For now I am using all JB products in the morning. If CP's don't work for me I will return to using JB twice a day.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Three years?so long.... Shock
Could you please say sth about the result?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
beautydream wrote:
Three years?so long.... Shock
Could you please say sth about the result?

Beautydream if you read page 1 and 2 of this thread, you'll see that Winnie has already commented on her results with this line.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this every morning for the last 2 weeks. It seems as if the lines on my neck and forehead are getting shallower, but that's possible the camellia oil I've been using for the last month has contributed to this as well.

I'll likely continue to use AlphadermaCE and skinprep because the ingredients are so good for your skin!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Susan,

I am thrilled your skin is loving AlphaDermaCE and the Mineral Prep. Somehow I take reviews on JB personal. After all, I raved about it for months before I started working for them and still do. Please let me know how things go as the weeks and months go by.

Sharky, I know you directed your question to Susan. In my case I never was heavy wrinkled. My face lost tone. That is when I decided to give AlphaDermaCE and Mineral Prep a go.

Winnie you'd be the one to ask then. I'm not fond of anything but the AD CE. Do you have to use the Skin prep?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Susan,

I am thrilled your skin is loving AlphaDermaCE and the Mineral Prep. Somehow I take reviews on JB personal. After all, I raved about it for months before I started working for them and still do. Please let me know how things go as the weeks and months go by.

Sharky, I know you directed your question to Susan. In my case I never was heavy wrinkled. My face lost tone. That is when I decided to give AlphaDermaCE and Mineral Prep a go.

Winnie you'd be the one to ask then. I'm not fond of anything but the AD CE. Do you have to use the Skin prep?

Rufus,

You do not have to use the Mineral Prep. As a matter a fact, when JB first launched AlphaDerma there was no Prep. In saying that, I personally think ADCE does even better with the Prep under it. If you like it without the Prep you are still getting the benefits from the ingredients. HTH
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Susan,

Rufus,

You do not have to use the Mineral Prep. As a matter a fact, when JB first launched AlphaDerma there was no Prep. In saying that, I personally think ADCE does even better with the Prep under it. If you like it without the Prep you are still getting the benefits from the ingredients. HTH

Thanks so much. I'll start using it and see what happens in a week or two. I've given many samples away to friends and couldn't get past my dislike of the Prep so I didn't use the CE. I happen to have a 1 ounce pump in my goodie trunk. My only wish is that their night cream with the alpha lipoic acid came in a 1 ounce size if only for travel.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
My only wish is that their night cream with the alpha lipoic acid came in a 1 ounce size if only for travel.

I wish they had the Day Cream with an SPF 30 in the 4 oz. size. Rolling Eyes I have no problem with the Night Cream in 4 oz. as it's more for the $buck$ Laughing . I saved a 1 oz. container and keep it filled with the Night Cream for traveling. I love the Night Cream as a day moisturizer for the dry/cold winter months.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Quote:
My only wish is that their night cream with the alpha lipoic acid came in a 1 ounce size if only for travel.

I wish they had the Day Cream with an SPF 30 in the 4 oz. size. Rolling Eyes I have no problem with the Night Cream in 4 oz. as it's more for the $buck$ Laughing . I saved a 1 oz. container and keep it filled with the Night Cream for traveling. I love the Night Cream as a day moisturizer for the dry/cold winter months.

I'm going to have to work up to a spare 1oz container Wink
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Finally I have ordered the trial pack with a 5-day pack and just started for a few days. I found it's a bit dry to me, perhaps because I'm having a dry skin type. So I changed to use once a day rather than day & night. I didn't see any result yet (too earlier to judge). Can I apply additional cream on top of CE if I find it's not moisture enough?? Shock Question If I use it once a day, the result will be slow down or invisible? Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
mt0417 wrote:
Finally I have ordered the trial pack with a 5-day pack and just started for a few days. I found it's a bit dry to me, perhaps because I'm having a dry skin type. So I changed to use once a day rather than day & night. I didn't see any result yet (too earlier to judge). Can I apply additional cream on top of CE if I find it's not moisture enough?? Shock Question If I use it once a day, the result will be slow down or invisible? Sad

Yes, you can apply a moisturizer of your choice over ADCE. I always used the whole system twice a day. As of late, I am using it only during the day and giving Copper Peptides a go at night. HTH
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am quite interesting in but I would like to know the result.
Have anybody tell me the truely reult?
Bee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I don't have any before/after pictures, but I can tell you that I like the ADCE.

(NOTE: I have oily skin and live in a humid climate, so the "lightness" of it is particularly good for me.)

I bought the Skin Prep, ADCE, and Okusil last year and used them twice a day for a short while. It was my first purchase in a somewhat manic search for preservation of youth (which happened to me at age 43, for some reason). I dismissed the JB line at first -- I wasn't seeing much benefit, and it was an expensive regimine (I'm a 'slatherer' Razz ). To make a long story short, after experimenting with some other stuff for several months, I went back to the ADCE, and now I really love it.

I dropped the Okusil (no benefit for me), and the Skin Prep (I personally am no longer a big fan of hyaluronic acid). I now use the ADCE in the morning, and do a CP routine at night.

My regimine is simple:

AM:
3 times a week I start with a splash of water followed by Green Apple Peel.
-- Mild Cleanser
-- ADCE
-- JB DermExel on forehead (frownlines vanish!)

PM:
-- Mild Cleanser
-- Four drops SB SuperCop w/four drops squalane oil
-- SB Night Eyes around eyes

That's It! Smile

I'm sticking with this for a while, because I finally found an easy and affordable regimine that is working, and I am looking forward to seeing comprehensive long-term results from these products (and I'll keep Y'all posted!).

Finally, my favorite things about ADCE:

-- It doesn't make my oily face break out
-- It is truly healing (an important quality between peels and copper)
-- It is SPF 15, so I don't need a sunscreen (unless I go the beach)

So, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it (for now Rolling Eyes ).

-- Bee
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
i really really want to try ADCE AND the prep !!!!

but i just bought my caudalie radiance serum, which everyone raves about :P. oh well, maybe in my next order !! (adding it into my imaginary next order, which has 7 items already XD )

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I have acne&sensitive skin.So I'm wondering it is suitable for my skin. Rolling Eyes
Pooh Bear
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the ADCE for about 2 years now, I like it! Affordabe and it does work! My skin is brighter, smoother, tighter. I don't like the prep, or the Okusil, they do nothing for me, so I'm just using their ADCE now. I think the bottle last me about 6 months.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Bee - you routine looks so nice and easy and you say it is working, can you tell what you mean by that? What results are you seeing with this skin routine in regards to wrinkles (if you have any!). I ordered the 5 day sample pack, but I have not used any of the products yet!
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I've gotta chime in on the "WOWs" for this line. I purchased the Anti-aging pack that contains 1 oz. each of AlphaDermaCE and SkinPrep, .5 oz. of Okusil and Vitamin C serum here on EDS over a month now with great effects.

Forehead and neck lines are definitely shallower, pores appear to be smaller and no breakouts! I don't know if it's my entire routine or just the Alpha Derma, but for the first time in 8 months, I DID NOT GET THE CYSTIC BREAKOUTS ON MY CHIN that I've come to expect during my monthlys Very Happy how cool is that???

The only products that I really don't see any benefit from are the Okusil and Vitamin C serum. The C is too thick and gooey; I have to use too much of it and Murad Essential C eye cream and camellia oil seem to be just as effective as Okusil, so when it's time to repurchase, I'll stick with the AlphaDerma CE, skin prep and the nighttime treatment.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, can you tell me the exact name of the ampules, please? I went to the JB website, and did find several types of ampules under the spa products, but none that say "Eyelid." Thank you.

I am considering purchasing the Skin Prep, ampules, and night creme. I had the free full size night creme when it was a new product promotion, and liked it very much. Used it all up. That's really saying something.
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Yes, Molly now I remember our long email on facial exercise Very Happy Sorry, we talk to so many people. You must consider my age. Laughing You certainly know a lot about exercise.BTW I am learning the scalp routine Smile. I just found that the acupressure course I took relaxes and softens the face. This is a short paragraph and a diagram of some of the points. There are many more points. Will try to scan and get to you. The points can be found easily as there is a little indentation that your finger fits comfortably in. You just gentle massage in circular motions 30x's left, then 30x's to the right. Perhaps this is not the thread to post this...just wanted to respond to you.

The face has a complex muscular structure. Each facial muscle is constantly busy performing a multitude of movements. Consider the full range of emotions, movements and expressions your face makes every day. Even as you dream your facial muscles are working. When facial muscles are massaged and exercised regularly, all the metabolic processes are stimulated, which means facial circulation is improved, capillaries are strengthened, the facial lymph system is cleansed and the skin becomes blemish-free. Whatever your skin type, it will respond to facial massage positively, because massage keeps the collagen and elastin fibers wet and warm which encourages and stimulates their growth. With each facelift massage, the toning benefits increase because muscles have memory.

Awesome review! its helpful to message. thx so much!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'm with nodouble on this: Thanks Winnie so much for posting this chart! It is very interesting and is definitely something that I will try!
pudoodles
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 7:54 am      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
Winnie, can you tell me the exact name of the ampules, please? I went to the JB website, and did find several types of ampules under the spa products, but none that say "Eyelid." Thank you.

I am considering purchasing the Skin Prep, ampules, and night creme. I had the free full size night creme when it was a new product promotion, and liked it very much. Used it all up. That's really saying something.

Sorry for not responding cedar. I just saw this post today.

Vitalizing Serum for eyelids (6 ampules)
A light, herbal complex that offers advanced protection against upper-eyelid withering. Also helps to moisturize and firm the delicate eyelid area. Also now helps lighten darkness under eyes. For use day or night.
Your Price: $36.00

http://www.janson-beckett.com/store_fld/scripts/prodList.asp

You can also go to the Reviva website. I don't really know if the serum is exactly the same (have not tried it). However, Reviva is JB's parent company. HTHs
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 14, 2024 8:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |