Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What has been your "magic bullet" for controlling
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 12:38 am      Reply with quote
What has been the product or regimen that has kept you completely clear? It can be one item or a combination, but it has to have been effective enough to take you from constant breakouts to clear skin. Is there anyone out there who has found their Holy Grail for acne? Laughing
Thanks for your replies,
Ali

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Homemade version of Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream and Apple Cider Vinegar Toner. These are my two holy grail products followed by Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Face Mask and the Normalising Day Oil.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 11:46 am      Reply with quote
At the risk of sounding like an infomercial for Dr H, mine is the whole nine yards - cleansing milk, cleansing cream, clarifying toner, normalising oil and rejuvenating mask. Oh and of course vit c too.

I absolutely refuse to use anything else on my skin in case I jinx it Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ali,

If I had found the HG for my scarring acne I wouldn't be on this forum! Very Happy
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Nickle,
I totally understand where you're coming from... if I had the fortune to find the HG for my acne, I would be on this board announcing it to everyone who would read it.
I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who has found theirs and would like to share. Thank you for all of the Dr. H recommendations... I will have to at least try it eventhough it seems like it would be too much for my skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
HG has been Tazorac.
Nickle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm scared to try Dr. H too, since my skin reacts to everything. Don't know why, but I just have a hunch it would cause a major breakout.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi there - the Dr. H CC is extraordinary stuff! The best skin decongestant I've ever used - ever. It decongests, while keeping the skin very soft, which I think is pretty non-traditional when it comes to skin-clearing products...it allows impurities to surface.... and while it's not "oily" it probably is very strange-feeling for someone who is oily and accustomed to decongesting treatments that have a skin tightening effect. I would recommend it to anyone a hundred time over but you truly have to give it at least a couple of weeks of proper, dedicated use -- and while you'll probably experience some pretty incredible breakouts (as a result of the purge) - I'd bet my bottom dollar that you'll very likely be amazed after two or three weeks!
Good luck!
Pudoodles
kookykitty
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, there! Smile

My HG for banishing acne was using BP daily and going on BCP. I honesltly found that if I was incorporating Benzoyl Peroxide in my daily routine, I would not breakout. My face was also kinda dehydrated because of this so I need to use something to keep my moisturized(I use and love Sage Oldy Lady Cream). Exfoliating was also key for me. I liked Dermalogica and Astara Daily Refining Scrub. Using a mask 2-3x a week also helped--Astara Blue Flame, QH Mint Julep, or Dermalogica's masks.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |