Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Annabellina products: Argireline or CPeptides or Vit C Ester
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,
Was just wondering if any of you have tried these products?
She has a skin serum in her line that has a bunch of good stuff in it plus you can add any of the following ingredients:
15% Argireline or Copper Peptides or Vitamin C Ester.

This is in addition to the standard ingredients of:
DMAE 15%, GABA 12%, Matrixyl 10%, Coenzyme Q-10 5%, Dermaxyl, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Silk Protein, Silk Amino Acids, Pearl, Pycnogenol, MSM, Lactic Acid, Stabilized Oxygen, Organic Gotu Kola, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Mulberry Root, Organic Bearberry, Organic Licorice, Organic Squalane Oil, Emu Oil, Vitamins B5FACEK or B5FAEK, Organic Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Royal Jelly, Carrot Seed, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood, Sea Buckthorn Berry Essential Oils, Rudraksha Bead energy, Patricia's Preservative.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this line. There are many other products in the line. Here is the link for the serum if anyone is interested:
http://store.annabellina.com/pasese.html

I would love to get some feedback (good or bad) about these products. Thanks a bunch, joani

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried some AB products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, masks, serums). Ok, I have tried lots Laughing I thought they were just ok.

There was a big scandal about AB's business practice on another msg board last year. After reading through the posts, I have decided not to purchase her products anymore.

I know she does offer sample sizes right? Maybe try a few samples first?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
"There was a big scandal about AB's business practice on another msg board last year. After reading through the posts, I have decided not to purchase her products anymore."

Hi mtview, thanks for the info. Do you remember what the scandal was about or what board it was posted on? I want to try to purchase products from up front, professional and ethical sellers.

Thanks, joani

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
joani,

I will pm you.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter is really into healthy skin care and she found anna bellina's organic products. She ordered several sample items but when she recieved the product she did not see the items she ordered. When she called the number to inquire she did not know that there was time difference not knowing where the number originated. My daughter called from Alaska and was informed by a very angry woman that it was rude of her to call that late. My daughter was sorry and did as the woman asked and sent an email with the questions she had. Patricia's comments back to her were as follows. "you call me at nearly MIDNIGHT and wake me up you INCONDERATE redneck
with a SCREAMING BRAT in the background
your lack of skills in online ordering are obvious you dummy you were supposed to select TONER from the drop down menu and you did not
Sample Cleanser/Toner s-cleansertoner 1 5.00 Select = O Cleanser

Select = O Cleanser should have been O Toner
You were already marked a PPC, potential problem customer, and your email SPAMMED, you will never be able to buy my products again, I want educated consumers only
Have a nice day!
This woman must have emotional problems which leaves me to believe that her products may be questionable as her business practices. How dare her insult and call names to someone who may have purchased a lot of products from her in different conditions.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
copmom56831 wrote:
My daughter is really into healthy skin care and she found anna bellina's organic products. She ordered several sample items but when she recieved the product she did not see the items she ordered. When she called the number to inquire she did not know that there was time difference not knowing where the number originated. My daughter called from Alaska and was informed by a very angry woman that it was rude of her to call that late. My daughter was sorry and did as the woman asked and sent an email with the questions she had. Patricia's comments back to her were as follows. "you call me at nearly MIDNIGHT and wake me up you INCONDERATE redneck
with a SCREAMING BRAT in the background
your lack of skills in online ordering are obvious you dummy you were supposed to select TONER from the drop down menu and you did not
Sample Cleanser/Toner s-cleansertoner 1 5.00 Select = O Cleanser

Select = O Cleanser should have been O Toner
You were already marked a PPC, potential problem customer, and your email SPAMMED, you will never be able to buy my products again, I want educated consumers only
Have a nice day!
This woman must have emotional problems which leaves me to believe that her products may be questionable as her business practices. How dare her insult and call names to someone who may have purchased a lot of products from her in different conditions.

OMG, that's just shocking and ridiculous. I couldn't believe how any business could treat their customer like this.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
I would be very sceptical of one product containing so many active ingredients. Many of these ingredients interact with one another and on top of that it is suggested you can even add more. If it could be done that easily, many companies would be producing a one product wonder.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:31 am      Reply with quote
That is shocking!!! Customer service is half of what sells me on a product. I hope that lady goes out of business!
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
"Inconderate"

I love it!

I've had internet experiences like this -- where there may be a legitimate misunderstanding, but people start out their communication with you by really insulting you and complaining about put upon they are -- when these pompous missives are full of grammatical and spelling errors, they become a little less unpleasant and a little more entertaining. But, CopMom, I'm really sorry your daughter had this experience!

There have been threads in the EDS that touched upon the deplorable customer service at this company, and possibly upon the question of where her specific formulations originated.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |