Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
DDF ultra lite oil free moinsturizer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
celine
5% products discount

Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and also to EDS.
I've just ordered my ddf moisturizer(net yet rec'd) and wondering whether anyone of you have used it before ...
I hope I'm not making the worng decision.. Wink ...I have normal to oily skin..a bit congested.. Crying or Very sad
No wrinkles problems coz I'm 25 ..but I wanna perfect dewy skin..my texture terrible.. Sad

Any good skin products for my skin type becoz I either found those for aged /very oily skin/acne problems/too harsh...hmm none define to my skin type..
Thanks in advance for your concern Smile
Mabsy

Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Celine,

Welcome to the forum Smile Which DDF moisturiser did you actually end up getting?

Btw, what is your exfoliation routine? A good exfoliation technique should help with the texture of the skin....
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:47 am      Reply with quote
My skintype is similar to yours. Combination, sensitive with mild acne that's prone to flare up or dryness from products.

I was very tempted to try the DDF moisturizer. I'm interested to hear how you like it when you do get it!!

I went with Decleor products which have given great initial results (I've been using it for a week now) I bought the back to balance set under the specials, and got samples of the ylang ylang oil and balms.

I also hear that Yonka Creme 15 and jevenil are great products too!

Please let me know how the DDF works out for you..
celine
5% products discount

Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:11 am      Reply with quote
The product I actually order is the subject-DDF ULTRA LITE OIL FREE MOISTURIZing DEW.According to EDS description..it's for all skin types even the oily and acne..I guess should be safe.. Laughing
My exfoliation routine..actually not really sure how exfoliate correctly.Anyway,just to tell you my daily routine.. Very Happy
I cleanse morning and night..just tone and put a fading cream during the day to avoid the harmful rays..At night,I put vita booster..I like the vita booster very much..non oily and I wake up nxt morning my skin is supple and smooth. Laughing
Anyway, sort of tired of all these becoz I have been using the range for more than 3yrs..I used the range ATOM USA manufactured by corwood lab Inc USA..
Wonder any of you heard of this..
but this range help clear my 2-3 yrs suffering acne..it clear my acne within 1 yr although these range not define to acne..they are recomended by my friend..
I also apply clay mask at least 3 time a week.

I never scrub my face..it's too harsh for my skin according to the beautician..I only visits the beautician 1 every 2 month/3 month. becoz I don't like the red marks due to squeezing my white heads out on my face..it's very ugly .
I know I should do facial once a month Smile

Mabsy: I hope I don't confused you...

Lianne: I will let you know how it works...I still havne't receive it..what type of decleor u using that show initial results??
I will look into Yonka and Jevenil..

Thanks Very Happy
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
celine,

From Decleor I got the hydra-matt regulating fluid, Intensive Anti-Shine Care, and
Regulating Purifying Mask. (It's a set under the moisturizers in Decleor section) With it I received samples of the ylang ylang blam for night time and the ylang ylang oil for daytime. It seems to be working quite well with my skin so far. No reactions, no dryness, no redness, and no breakouts! I've even noticed that some stubborn blackheads have softened up and can be removed. (I know it's bad, but I can't resist!) And the zits go away quicker than before too

If you want dewy skin skip the anti-shine care...it does make your skin matte.
celine
5% products discount

Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Lianne: I'm very delighted to know that decleor ylang ylang oil and balm can help soften blackheads...do u used it alone or apply a moisturizer after puting on the yl-yl oil and balm.

Actually I wanted to get the decleor hydra matt regulating fluid instead of ddf..then I'm afraid decleor hydra matt fluid is for very oily skin and will make my skin matt and start calling my skin to naturally produce more oil... Laughing
Mabsy

Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi Celine,

Thanks for clarifying! I would actually recommend some sort of exfoliant. There are some scrubs that are not as rough as others. Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads would be a good gentle choice in my opinion.

HTH
Mabsy
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
celine,

I only use moisturizer in the day after the oil..I use the balm alone at night.

The moisturizer does have a bit of a matte effect but not like other matte products I've tried. My skin doesn't seem to be producing any more oil that it did, it seems to be less now! but my skin is much softer now too.

I would not however pair a matte foundation with this product...you won't get the dewy look that you want
celine
5% products discount

Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy, I've look into PTR buffing beads,good suggestion.I quite like it but need some time to consider becoz quite pricy.. Smile

Lianne: I still haven't receive my DDF moisturizer..maybe tomolo..i just can't wait Wink
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:24 am      Reply with quote
it should come soon!! My order was very quick...but your postal service may be slower than canadian. I know I send a letter and it usually arrives within a day or two, but if I send to the US it takes minimum 1.5 weeks.
celine
5% products discount

Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:00 am      Reply with quote
lianne, CONGRATES ! you are very lucky and what did you get for yourself with the free voucher??

I have rec'd my ddf moisturizer..just started using it 2 times only so far it's okay.It doesn't make my skin very oily although when I first applied it didn't really absorbed that fast and I hate the sticky feeling on my face..I kept on patting lightly on my face to dry the moisturizer.... Smile
I wanted to wash my face again then I told myself to wait till end of the day.Just wait and see how it turns out end of the day...I expect it to be very oily..but then surprisingly it's not that oily...
In short,I need more time to judge this item..

I rec'd sample for ddf wash off cleanser,decleor hydra mat regulater,decleor balm ylang ylang,decleor cleansing gel and dermalogica oil control lotion.Quite happy with EDS giving me these samples.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
celine,
i'm probably going to get yonka juvenil cuz i hear so many good things about it.

hmm...keep me updated on the moisturizer. I use the decleor one that you got a sample of, it's quite nice...absorbs quickly and i don't get the greasy's

i've been using the ylang ylang samples i got and at first i really liked it but now i've had a bit of a breakout...so i want to give it some time before i decide on it.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |