Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

O'Connell's Late Night Pharmacy in Dublin - La Roche-Posay
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just returned from a British Isles cruise and Dublin was one of my ports of call. I nearly went wild when I stopped at 21 Grafton Street at the O'Connell's Late Night Pharmacy in Dublin 2, because they had an abundance of La Roche-Posay and Vichy sunscreens. I'm so used to opportunistic, price-gouging monsters on the Internet trying to charge $60 (€50) a bottle when these sunscreens only retail at no more than €15 max. (Looking at the receipt here.)

Here is my question: what is the website URL for the O'Connell's Late Night Pharmacy? My cashier, a lovely lady named Audrey, informed me at checkout that people all over the world order from their website when I lamented that that nothing was available in the U.S. Of course, this is a fantastic idea, and I figured typing in the pharmacy's name on Google with some other key terms would be sufficient in finding their website - but no dice.

Could someone help advise me? Thanks so much!
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Hmm...if google proves to be fruitless, you may have to call the store and find out? Is there a phone number on the receipt? I would think us and the gals on MUA would have mentioned their website if it is indeed a source for LRP?

Keep us posted if you find the answer Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with "MUA," but I will give them a call tomorrow to see what their website URL is. Their prices were so amazing - at least, after seeing the ones on the Internet. lol

Thanks for replying!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I googled it and came up with a link on a student site which was latenitepharmacy.com Unfortunately the link didn't work so i tried variations (desparatly trying to avoid study!) and found that latenightpharmacy.com came up but was under construction Confused

I think you are gonna have to call them tbh, and make sure they spell it out. RI use 'english' as opposed to 'ammerican' spelling!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
SugarFreeSheila wrote:
I'm not familiar with "MUA," but I will give them a call tomorrow to see what their website URL is. Their prices were so amazing - at least, after seeing the ones on the Internet. lol

Thanks for replying!

SugarFreeSheila ,

MUA stands for MakeUpAlley.com which is a forum for members to post reviews all kinds of products that the members have used.

If you get the URL for the pharmacy, I would like know as I live in the U.S. also and I would like to find a more affordable source for the LRP.

I also owe you a long overdue thank you for turning me onto the LRP W SPF40. I absolutely it!!

Take care!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Sheila,

My partner works on O'Connell Street in Dublin, I'll get him to pop into the chemist and ask them what their website address is for you...

Suzanne

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |