Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IUD input needed pls
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone else have an IUD? I have the copper coil one (not the Marina). I've had it for about 2 and a half months. I can't use anything that is hormonal. (Gives me really bad headaches and mood swings, weight gain). Anyhow between spotting and having a longer period with the IUD I only have 12 days in the month that I'm NOT having my period or spotting. Does anyone know if this will get better? This is a nightmare. The last 2 weeks I have been SO tired- totally fatigued and (my iron levels are low in general already) I think it has to do with the blood loss. Anybody have any input?
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Go see your Doctor! You may be enemic (iron deficiency)!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Sounds to me like the IUD has caused a major hormone imbalance, I too would go and see the Doctor

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Oh Lily, I sympathise! I had an IUD after my son was born and my periods lasted 14 days! Not full but spotting and painful! I had it removed and my periods were back to 5 days and only a bit of cramping every few cycles, not everytime. It's disappointing because I can't take oral bc either.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I've had an IUD since Feb, 2004, and have had absolutely no problems with this. None. Nada. Like yourself, I have the standard type: Nova-T, with the copper around the stem. There are many different names, but most of them are the same. We at Planned Parenthood have both the Nova-T and the Flexi-T. Planned Parenthood does not insert Mirena, as this is an expensive model, and not all doctors are trained on it's insertion (it's a little different).

Normally, a woman can expect spotting and slight cramping for the first six weeks after insertion. I didn't have this. Nor have I had longer, heavier periods. They're the same as they ever were: pretty short, light, and little cramping. Others may experience different results.

I too was just diagnosed with a slightly low iron count. Then again, I lost a lot of blood after surgery in March, and my hemoglobin is probably still adjusting. I started taking an iron supplement last week, and am hoping that this will do the trick.

Perhaps the standard IUD is not the right one for you. Have you been for your six-week check-up yet? If not, this should be done, because there is always the risk of expulsion. Be sure to check the strings every month! Note: the risk of expulsion is also another reason why Planned Parenthood BC/Options for Sexual Health doesn't insert Mirena. Can you imagine spending that much ($365) on this model, and expelling it?! Embarassed

Perhaps it would be wise to speak to your healthcare provider about your concerns. Maybe Mirena is better option for yourself. The progesterone will dry-out the lining of the uterus, so that you will have fewer, lighter periods (if any). You can expect occasional spotting with Mirena though. The progesterone is non-systemic, so you ought not be effected by hormonal side-effects. I too had these with the Pill; miserable!
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum, your post made me realise how irresponsible my reply above is.

I left the darn thing in for years when I could have tried another type after the cramping did go not away in 6 weeks, that's for sure. I think that would be a better option than just removing it and not trying another type. It is so important we have reliable birth control. You guys at Planned Parenthood are my heroes! Annette

Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:
Caspers Mum, your post made me realise how irresponsible my reply above is.

I left the darn thing in for years when I could have tried another type after the cramping did go not away in 6 weeks, that's for sure. I think that would be a better option than just removing it and not trying another type. It is so important we have reliable birth control. You guys at Planned Parenthood are my heroes! Annette

Planned Parenthood/Options for Sexual Health is a great organization, and I have been very fulfilled with my volunteer work as a counselor there. I haven't been there for a few months (busy), but I do miss it. They have a great website. It's quite informative:
http://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/

Mirena is relatively new; I believe it's been on the market for only a few years. It may not have been available at the time you had your original IUD. `Could still be a good option for you.
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

Mirena is relatively new; I believe it's been on the market for only a few years. It may not have been available at the time you had your original IUD. `Could still be a good option for you.

I'm glad they are trying to improve on the original IUD.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:
Caspers Mum wrote:

It's reliable & effective, as are the standard IUD's on the market. Believe it or not, the IUD is the #1 form of birth control in Europe.

Mirena is quite expensive, but if a woman has extended-health/prescription drug coverage through work, it's definitely worth considering. http://www.mirena.com/html/index.html
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your reply.

I don't even really "need" the IUD right now (if you get my drift) but I was hoping to keep it in just b/c I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting it out and then having it put back in down the road. (Hopefully at some point I will "require" some sort of birth control if you get my drift.) I was dating someone for a few months that I thought might get serious so I thought it better to be prepared but things didn't work out. I hadn't even thought about checking for the string as I'm not needing it for birth control so I guess I should do that. (My dr never even mentioned coming back for a 6 week check!)

I don't think the Mirena would be a good option for me (although I would LOVE the lighter/no periods). I know of people that went through such a rough time with it. I know they say the progesterone is supposed to stay localized and not be systemic but these people had the same effects as though they were on the pill. I truly believe that meds cannot stay "localized". Once it is in your system it goes everywhere (that is only my personal opinion).

Well I'll go my dr and ask about it. Does anyone know of anything as effective that is non hormonal?
Caspers Mum

Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:35 am      Reply with quote
lily wrote:
Does anyone know of anything as effective that is non hormonal?

Besides hormonal methods, and the IUD, the other reliable form of contraception is using condoms with a (separate spermicide). NOT the condoms that come with spermicide lubricant. Those are not effective, and just tend to irritate the tissues.

Using a condom properly, and combining it with a spermicidal gel, foam, sponge, or film (containing nonoxynol-9) is as effective as hormonal methods. You can see this on the website that I posted before.

Besides, you should be using condoms in combination with your IUD, especially if it is a new partner. Not only for the protection against HIV & Hep. C, but also for bacterial infections. These can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease, and IUD users have to be more cautious about contracting an S.T.I. Bacterial infections & p.i.d. can cause sterility.

I am really, really surprised that your doctor wasn't thorough with you about this method of contraception. Having an IUD implanted is not something to be taken lightly, doctors are required to inform clients of side-effects, risks, precautions, etc. Maybe you should find a new doctor?!

http://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/facts/fs413.htm
Nickle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Caspers Mum, I used to volunteer at Planned Parenthood too! FYI, in the states they do insert Mirena.

Lily, I agree with you about hormones acting systemically. Even though the progesterone in the Mirena IUD is released into the uterus, it is taken up in the bloodstream. Male and female sex hormones are found in the blood (i.e., systemically.)

I second the condoms, I have used them with my husband for 8 years in conjunction with a hormonal method. Condoms get a bad rap and I'm not sure why - they're cheap & easy! Wink

I do choose the spermicide-free kind since for me the others were very irritating; however, I'm not aware of any difference between the nonoxynol-9 used to lubricate spermicidal condoms and the nonoxynol-9 contained in adjunct spermicide products. So, I choose not to add another spermicide. Studies showed that nonoxynol-9 is so irritating that it may increase the risk of infection with an STI.

Lily, definitely see your HCP. Although some HCP's are now stating that the IUD is an acceptable choice for women who have not yet had children, it's my opinion that the IUD works much better for women who have already had a child.

Folks, please make your safer-sex and family-planning choices in conjunction with the advice from your HCP.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Nickle wrote:
Although some HCP's are now stating that the IUD is an acceptable choice for women who have not yet had children, it's my opinion that the IUD works much better for women who have already had a child.

Folks, please make your safer-sex and family-planning choices in conjunction with the advice from your HCP.

I tried to have an IUD inserted a few years before I had my child and the doctor spent 20 minutes trying to insert it. She gave up eventually. It was pretty uncomfortable so I didn't try again until after I had my son and it was inserted with no problem at all. My uterus was most likely stretched at the opening a bit after childbirth?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Right - after childbirth, the cervix loses a little bit of its tone, so it's easier to place an IUD. Also, women who've had a baby are less likely to experience IUD expulsion from the uterus and usually have less cramping overall with an IUD than women who have never had a baby. Wow, who knew we'd be talking about this stuff on a skin care forum!

Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
Nickle wrote:
Right - after childbirth, the cervix loses a little bit of its tone, so it's easier to place an IUD. Also, women who've had a baby are less likely to experience IUD expulsion from the uterus and usually have less cramping overall with an IUD than women who have never had a baby. Wow, who knew we'd be talking about this stuff on a skin care forum!

Actually, from my own experience as a counselor in the clinic, IUD's are a good option for women who haven't had children. It depends on the woman, her health, her lifestyle, etc. This is reviewed very carefully before a doctor will agree to insert an IUD. We stress education about the risks, and obviously, if a woman has casual partners, etc., it may not be the right choice for some women.

As far as insertion goes: yes, the cervical os is tighter for a woman who has not had a child. I can't say that my own experience was delightful, but I wouldn't say that it was horrible either. I think that the tenaculum hurt more than the sound being inserted! We advise for women to take ibuprofen before coming for their IUD insertion. I've also sat with patients during their insertions, and none of of them found their experience terrible. Did they wince or squeeze my hand? You bet! Did they cry or yelp in pain? No.

We have patients stay for about half an hour after insertion, to make sure that they're okay (no fainting, etc.) Also, they are not allowed to drive home themselves. Someone has to pick them up, or we have to know that a cab has been called to drive them home. Myself, I had a friend pick me up, but I would have been fine ... taking the bus home. No kidding. A little crampy, but I was certainly able to walk, etc. Everyone is different.

On that note, I've discovered an interesting site that others may also find interesting: http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/home.jsp?referrer=ggl_tmc_7
taintdlov
5% products discount

Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum - That site is great. I thought it would just be a site to track your periods, know your flow.. but there's so much more.

There's a page set up like this:

Acne
None Mild Moderate Severe
Anxiety
Backache
Bloating
Breast Swelling
Breast Tenderness

with everything from acne to food cravings to sleep patterns to weight fluctuation... you'll really start to understand yourself and your body with this site. I've been meaning to mark my calendar on period days for months now.. and now I'll finally do that and can do so much more. Great site Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to resurrect a super-old thread, but I just got a copper IUD back in October, and I wanted to chip in and ask for feedback. While I didn't have symptoms as bad as Lolli or lily (haha, say that three times fast!), I have had a significant increase in period lenght, blood loss, and cramping.

My periods have always been pretty heavy and long, so I wasn't too bothered by that change, but the pain is what bugs me. After my six week checkup, when I was still in pain, I went back to Planned Parenthood to discuss it, but they said that they thought it was normal/acceptable and that it didn't pose a health risk, so it was just a matter of my preference. I also talked to other women I know with IUDs and they said it took them from three to six cycles to fully recover.

Well, it's been more than that, and while I'm otherwise very happy with this method, I'm in quite a lot of pain a lot more than I ever have been. Sad I've never been one to self-medicate much, and I don't like the idea of taking a ton of painkillers because I know someone who developed stomach ulcers from taking too much ibuprofen for her cramps, but I am kind of at a loss. I basically went from zero-cramps to what feels like major cramps. I sort of wish there were some sort of standardized way for measuring pain increments, haha, like decibels of sound, so I would know if I'm just being a wuss and need to suck it up, or if I really am hurting a lot. Not that it really matters I suppose, it comes down to what I feel, which is ouch!

I know I could be doing a lot better with certain things like diet, exercise, and supplements - but aside from that, does anyone know if there are any other things you can do to alleviate the kind of period cramping that IUDs bring on? As much as I dislike the discomfort, I really don't want to have to switch methods - all hormonal methods make crazy things happen to me, and my boyfriend and I have literally had three pregnancy scares in one month due to condoms simply falling off when we have sex in certain, uh, rowdy positions. I'm just not willing to sacrifice a satisfying sex life when there's a safe IUD option, you know?

Having the IUD definitely beats being paranoid about an unwanted pregnancy and having to take Plan B and overwhelm your body with hormones that it's already rejected in other forms, and it definitely beats the weight gain, depression, and skin problems that hormonal methods have brought on for me in recent years. But it seems to have brought on its own problems - somewhat lesser, but still irksome. If any of you gals have suggestions for natural ways to beat these cramps, I would be so, so grateful. As it is I cramp the whole time I'm menstruating, plus a few days around when I ovulate (which never used to happen). So it's a total of about a third of the month spent cramping, and at least a quarter bleeding. Very different to my pre-IUD patterns.

Thanks, and sorry to be verbose, I guess I'm just having a wordy day (anyone who sees my other posts from today will know what I mean, haha). Good luck to anyone else struggling with this - maybe we can start a bitch and moan IUD blog or something! Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Lolli wrote:
Caspers Mum wrote:

It's reliable & effective, as are the standard IUD's on the market. Believe it or not, the IUD is the #1 form of birth control in Europe.

Mirena is quite expensive, but if a woman has extended-health/prescription drug coverage through work, it's definitely worth considering. http://www.mirena.com/html/index.html

I have the Mirena IUD - for over a year now and it's definitely been the right choice for me. It's not for everyone, though, as you will find if you search it on the internet.

In Canada - it cost about $360 - a little pricey for a one time deal, however it's good for 5 years. So even if you're paying $10 a month for the birth control pill (I have no idea of the costs), it's a deal from that perspective over 5 years.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Mirena has been suggested for me several times by several doctors (two different ob-gyn and my family doctor) over the last several years. I am 42 and have very heavy periods (changing tampons and largest pads every 45 minutes - yuck!! Confused ).

I haven't been able to make the decision to go that route. When I was young (late teens and early 20's), I had regular, old-fashioned copper IUD and that worked well for me (this was 10 years before I had my daughter). However, I was always prone to infections and marginally bad pap-smear (sp?) results (regardless of having a steady partner who is now my husband), so I never went back to it.

Now, at 42 I am considering Mirena again, but am pretty scared and concerned about the side effects.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I was too nervous when I first got it - but I knew I had to try it to see if it was for me. Good luck with your decision.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Rubby there was a TV programme on last week about a poor woman that had really heavy periods, she went to her doctor who suggested an endometrial ablation, it's the new and less drastic alternative to a hysterectomy and is a treatment for heavy periods. This lady had it done and said it had made a huge difference to her periods. Might be worth checking out. Smile
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 43 and have had my Mirena IUD inserted almost 2 yrs now. I had it put in because my periods were so heavy, it was causing issues with my blood count levels. I had some issues with spotting for the first 6 months, but my dr said this was due to my severely low H&H, platelets and clotting factors. Now, I rarely have a period. I love it. When the time comes to switch it out, I hope I can have another one inserted at the same time!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 am      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Sorry to resurrect a super-old thread, but I just got a copper IUD back in October, and I wanted to chip in and ask for feedback. While I didn't have symptoms as bad as Lolli or lily (haha, say that three times fast!), I have had a significant increase in period lenght, blood loss, and cramping.

My periods have always been pretty heavy and long, so I wasn't too bothered by that change, but the pain is what bugs me. After my six week checkup, when I was still in pain, I went back to Planned Parenthood to discuss it, but they said that they thought it was normal/acceptable and that it didn't pose a health risk, so it was just a matter of my preference. I also talked to other women I know with IUDs and they said it took them from three to six cycles to fully recover.

Well, it's been more than that, and while I'm otherwise very happy with this method, I'm in quite a lot of pain a lot more than I ever have been. Sad I've never been one to self-medicate much, and I don't like the idea of taking a ton of painkillers because I know someone who developed stomach ulcers from taking too much ibuprofen for her cramps, but I am kind of at a loss. I basically went from zero-cramps to what feels like major cramps. I sort of wish there were some sort of standardized way for measuring pain increments, haha, like decibels of sound, so I would know if I'm just being a wuss and need to suck it up, or if I really am hurting a lot. Not that it really matters I suppose, it comes down to what I feel, which is ouch!

I know I could be doing a lot better with certain things like diet, exercise, and supplements - but aside from that, does anyone know if there are any other things you can do to alleviate the kind of period cramping that IUDs bring on? As much as I dislike the discomfort, I really don't want to have to switch methods - all hormonal methods make crazy things happen to me, and my boyfriend and I have literally had three pregnancy scares in one month due to condoms simply falling off when we have sex in certain, uh, rowdy positions. I'm just not willing to sacrifice a satisfying sex life when there's a safe IUD option, you know?

Having the IUD definitely beats being paranoid about an unwanted pregnancy and having to take Plan B and overwhelm your body with hormones that it's already rejected in other forms, and it definitely beats the weight gain, depression, and skin problems that hormonal methods have brought on for me in recent years. But it seems to have brought on its own problems - somewhat lesser, but still irksome. If any of you gals have suggestions for natural ways to beat these cramps, I would be so, so grateful. As it is I cramp the whole time I'm menstruating, plus a few days around when I ovulate (which never used to happen). So it's a total of about a third of the month spent cramping, and at least a quarter bleeding. Very different to my pre-IUD patterns.

Thanks, and sorry to be verbose, I guess I'm just having a wordy day (anyone who sees my other posts from today will know what I mean, haha). Good luck to anyone else struggling with this - maybe we can start a bitch and moan IUD blog or something! Smile

Ginnielizz, I was just wondering how you were doing with all this. I'm thinking of getting the Paraguard-- the copper/plastic IUD. Like you, I'm sick of all the side effects of hormonal birth control. My dr told me about the heavier periods/ spotting, and everything I read says this goes away after a few months. And, it's sort of scary because I've been on some kind of birth control for 4 years, and I really don't know what will happen when my body goes back to cycling naturally.

I had my exam last week and they tested my hemoglobin. All I gotta do is what for my labs to come back, and make the appt. Still not sure, though!

PS. Catnip tea works for relieving cramps! Brew it up with some chamomile to cut down on the grassy taste. And, your kitties will follow you around, which helps too.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi VS! Whew, you got me at the right time. My two best friends are both thinking of getting IUDs since they've both been on the pill for longer than their gynos recommend.

Here's the deal -- it's been a year and change for me now -- I got my IUD in October of 2006. I still get severe cramping *some* of the time, but it's no longer consistently horrid like in the beginning. It IS still horrid once every few period, though. And I still bleed buckets now compared to before, which doesn't bother me that much but it is noticeably more.

They say most people's initial cramping settles down in the first three to six months, and I estimate that it took me at least nine to get to where it wasn't debilitating pain for a week out of each month. Once I hit that mark, though, it did lessen quite a bit.

I'm STILL a slacker who never exercises as much as I should, and whose diet is far from perfect. I preach from a very natural soapbox, but I find it hard to make those changes in my life. So I know I'm not doing 100% of the things I could be that would help my cramping.

I don't regret my IUD decision, and I don't plan on switching methods anytime soon. After all, this thing is good for 12 years, and it's SO nice to not have to worry about pregnancy or hormonal side effects. That's invaluable, but it definitely comes at a price. Sad

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about this privately (or I'm fine with putting it here too, as I figure everyone could use the info!). It's funny, because I figured people with smaller physiques would be more effected by the pain and bleeding, but I'm a larger gal (six feet tall and not a waify frame) and I've been WAY more vocal about the bad side effects than some of my very petite friends who have IUDs. So who knows -- it probably has more to do with the internal arrangements of your lady parts than with your physique. So much for my theory!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Hey Ginnielizz, thanks for replying. I do have a few more questions, if you don't mind.

How was insertion? I've heard that for women who don't have children, it can be difficult. I'm not so much scared that it will hurt, but I still want to be prepared.

And, if you don't mind, what was the cost? I'm getting mine at Planned Parenthood too. My insurance doesn't cover IUDs. But, I'm not planning on being off BC for a few years, so even if it's expensive, it might be more cost effective, in the long run.

I'm thinking I'm going to do it. Before I was on BC, my periods weren't bad. I would usually have one day of cramping, one heavy day, and the rest were light. And I decided I just can't stay on these hormones.

Thanks for your help! I don't know anyone who has an IUD, so it's cool to talk to someone who does.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |