Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Ojon Hair Products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample but am afraid to put thick oil on my hair, I have a sample of the Restorative Hair Treatment. Anyone who has tried it, what have you used and are the products nice and moisturizing or thick and greasy?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
I saw it on TSC a while ago, but have never seen it in stores or tried it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:22 am      Reply with quote
My scalp was dry last night so I used it and left it on all night. It's pretty greasy but not yucky, if that makes sense. The texture is like unrefined palm oil, just like my mom used to get from the healthfood store and the fragrance is almost like coffee or cocoa! I melted a bit on my palm before applying as it's almost solid. It's quite luxurious feeling, I'll wash it out when I shower this morning. I got it with an eBay order and looked it up and saw it online here, I've never seen it on tv. I'll have to watch for it. I did see the prices online at TSC last night, yikes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lolli! I came *so close* to ordering this stuff from the Shopping Channel -- I can't wait to hear what you think!!
Pudoodles Very Happy
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I'm just about to shower and I'll post an update after I've dried my hair. It smells delicious!

Forgive all my edits, if I reread my posts I always find gramatical errors riddled through them and can't just leave it like that after I've discovered one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/product_detail.asp?departmentId=4365&itemId=372197&Ne=330000&N=104365

So, I thought I would wait and see how my hair felt, looked and held up all day. We were at our annual summer festival is the rain for three hours this afternoon so it doesn't look that great! But my hair does feel nice and not weighed down at all, I almost expected to have flat, greasy hair all day. I'm amazed because in the packet it was thick like butter! Smile I used Aveda Shampure shampoo and conditioner afterward. If I didn't have Bumble and Bumble on it's way and new Aveda and Paula's Choice and Redken sets in the shower already Rolling Eyes , I might order this stuff. Don't know about that price though!! Yikes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
The TSC site doesn't have the ingredients listed so here they are from the sample pack, I only used a third of 0.26 oz for my whole shoulder length, thick haired head!

palm oil, fragrance, citronellol, lecithen, linalool, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, prunus African bark extract and serenoa serrulata extract

I have never heard of some of those ingredients!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ooo-kay, me again! Very Happy It's now 10:30 pm and my hair is still bouncy. With treatments it can get really oily, especially by the end of the day but after using the Ojon treatment, 12 hours later my hair is shiny and not greasy! The fragrance is odd and while I liked it before I washed it out the after smell on my clean hair was odd. Kind of musty. But right now it just smells sort of nutty a bit like coffee, which I love! Smile

I think I'll try to find some solid palm oil and use it the same way before ordering though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
By far, the absolute worst thing I have ever used on my hair. I have long, bleached, damaged hair, and a pretty dry scalp.. when I rinsed it off, my head was like a grease pit for days!! Stay away from this one!
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
My hair wasn't greasy at all and is still really shiney. I used very little though, maybe that's why.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |