Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Decleor Whitening Powder Complex ~ Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I ordered this from EDS few months back and finally have the chance to use it last month. I have finished the 3 bottles which lasted 30 days in total (i.e. 1 bottle for 10 days).

This essence is quite unique, the liquid when applied to the skin turns a little "hot", giving a warm sensation to the skin. I guess it is to open up the pores or so.

I used this alone without any moisturiser, as i felt my skin was well moisturised with just the essence.....And the result? Well, i am impressed. After the one months treatment, my skin definitely looks brighter.
PPepper

Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Hello skinlover,

I am tempted to try this after reading your review but i have combination to oily skin, do you think this is ok for my skin type ?? Sad Smile

Do put this Vit C on morning and night ?
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ppeper,

I have combination skin type too and the essence is alright for me. Didn't get any clog pore or breakout, so should be fine for you too.

The essence is to apply both morning and night. Smile A bottle can last more than 10 days, and i have to share with my mum in order to finish up in 10 days.
PPepper

Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Skinlover for the informations.

Sorry.... please pardon me, just one more question.... when i use the serum in the morning, do i still need to put on any moisturiser?

PPepper Smile
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hello PPepper,

No need to feel sorry for asking.....we all learn from each other and that's one of the wonderful thing here in this forum, we get to learn new things from all the others here Smile

Yup, you still need to put on your daily moisturiser after the Whitening Complex. Smile
PPepper

Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks you so muchie Smile Happy Halloween !!!
bic145
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there,
I am using the whitening powder right now. However, I haven't seen the results. Do you think it will fade the pigmentation on the cheek? Do I have to apply more on these spots?
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi bic145,

My spots lighten up after the one month treatment. How long have you been using this ? I think the result will be seen after you have finished the 3 bottles.
Smile
bic145
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your information. I actually have one more question. Does the whitening powder also work for acne scar?
ramsi
5% products discount

Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi skinlover

Thinking of buying this as a treat for myself!Very Happy
Did you see results after the ten days, or do you think I have to use it for the whole month? (Then I can save some till New Years)

What exactly was the result you got?
Is 23 too yong for this?
Hope this could be an intensive pick-me up cure, as I seem to be a bit dehydrated at the moment.
Any recs?
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ramsi,

I am not sure if 23 will be too young to try whitening product, maybe you can check with magda or caspermum? But in my own view, i should think that it shouldn't be a problem cos Decleor products are still gentle to the skin and won't cause any adverse effect. The complex will be good for dehydrated skin.

to bic145, the complex will lighten scars but will take a bit of time. Might have to finish the one-month treatment course before the result is obvious.

Smile
jccl
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:11 am      Reply with quote
hi, just started on this product and am curious about some of your comments on this post.

1. it didnt feel hot (or anything) upon application. in fact it only just feels like i'm applying a light oil. doesnt even smell like vit c (ie orange like)

2. the color b4 i mix in the serum is exactly the same as when it is new.

3. is it vital to use the whitening aromessence? i dont really like it (prefer neroli)

please let me know if my experience is the same for everybody else. thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |