Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
biolustre?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Hey anyone try it? its a 2 and a half hour hair process thats suppose to transform your hair into 'virgin' hair... ? Smile

Thanks!
susanv3
5% products discount

Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:19 am      Reply with quote
I used it on my hair after chemical straightening DISASTER...my below shoulder length hair was breaking off about inch from my scalp and the ends were fried and spliting....Biolustre was the ONLY thing that really helped and made a difference--it stopped (or at least really minimized) the breakage, and restored the shine to my hair. I would say the product does what it says, as long as the directions are followed precisely! The only thing I would say in the slightly (and i do mean slightly) negative column is that they say the results are permanent, and in my opinion it lasts about two months or so--but keep in mind that my hair was extremely damaged. If you are looking for a boost for slightly dry hair, the time and expense might not be worth it--but if your hair is moderately to extremely damaged, I think the treatment is totally worth it.

I also started to use Nexxus Emergencee Strengthening polymeric reconstructor and the Smooth down line from Redken--especially the Butter Treat conditioner from that same line--both of wich seemed to help to some degree--keep in mind that the Biolustre is NOT a conditioner, but a reconstructor and they specify that after reconstruction, you need to condition --that is where i really liked the butter treat.
CavyCutie

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
hi,i just got an account because everyone seems incredibly nice here. i had been researching biolustre and i was wondering if you ever tried it? Question

5% products discount

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I know my reply is 2 years after the last post Embarassed but I thought I'd let you know my experience with Biolustre.

My hair was in a bad way after a hairdressing disaster which left my bra strap length hair frazzled and breaking off in alarming quantities.

I fell for all the hype and forked out £30 (US$60) for the Biolustre set on eBay. The treatment is not that easy to apply mainly because as soon as you apply the liquid it seems to dry and before I knew I'd used the whole bottle. Then I dried it - it took about 40 minutes to dry my hair completely. After I'd washed it out, conditioned and dried my hair it felt different but good. This however only lasted for 2-3 washes and my hair was back to the way it was. A waste of $60 and all I'm left with is their nothing special shampoos and conditioner.

I now use Aphogee 2 Step Treatment, the application is similar, but it is a lot cheaper, goes a lot further and leaves my hair in amazing condition - no more breakages.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |