Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

nubra?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
celeste
5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:36 am      Reply with quote
anyone tried nubra?
i want to get one but unsure how they fit? feel? does it stay? when u sweat?
which do u recommend??
tell me!!
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I think guapagirl was going to try one. There was a thread about bras or nubras a month or two ago. You may want to PM her.
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I recommended them before, look at the archive. I still like them even they are a little heavier than bras but they are handy when you need backless bras which also give your breasts a nice shape. In addition they feel real when your friends hug you Embarassed. They only come up to C cups because I guess if you are any bigger, they are too heavy without any support. The key is 1. Use alcohol to get rid of any excess oil on your breasts before using, and 2. Wash them with soapy water after every use and air dry them. You are lucky they are so much cheaper now than when they first came out. Good luck trying them.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:28 am      Reply with quote
They really stayed put the entire time you wear them?? I'm always tempted to try a set, but I can just picture myself walking down the street and they fall out from under my dress! Do you find you need to use an adhesive, or do you really just need to wet them?
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Wet them? No, never for my nubra. As a matter of fact when your breasts are not clean and the bras were dirty (after last use) when you put them on, they will fall off when you sweat. That's why I said the key is to clean them after each use and wipe your breast with alcohol (there are some wipes come with them) before putting them on. And the instructions say that you should warm them up in your palms before putting them on so they mold to your breasts. The only occassions that they came lose were when I sweat a lot and didn't do the 2 key things I mentioned above. The bras a selfadhesive, no need for extra glue.
Sweety Smarty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
so much bra topics the last time...
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |