Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question for Mabsby re:AlphadermaCE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fatsia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

I am very keen to order the Prep and AlphadermaCE.

Would you mind giving me an idea of what other products you use with the AlphadermaCE

Do you still need a Vit C product, relax-a-line or moisturizer?

Also, could you recommend a cream for the eye area to use with AlphadermaCE

Sorry about all the questions. I never buy anything without feedback from you guys and have never had problems thanks to everyone.

F
Mabsy

Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fatsia,

It's more what my mum uses, not me, because she stole my ADCE supplies Confused Well she didn't really steal them. She ran out of the ADCE and the skin prep and I still had mine so I gave it to her because she's getting visible results with it while I'm just using it for prevention. My mum has dry skin and she uses the JB skin prep, followed by a Vivier vit C serum (20%) followed by the Alphaderma and also Okusil around the eyes. I think she is now using an eye cream over the Okusil as well. I use Okusil myself every so often as well, under eye cream.

I don't think you'll need a moisturiser over the ADCE, although if you have very dry skin then you might find that you do. It's hard to say until you try it. If you use the ADCE over the skin prep gel then you may not not need a moisturiser even if your skin is dry (I'm going by my mum's experience here). You don't need Relax-a-line or similar products over the ADCE because they contain argireline as well, you'd just be doubling up IMO.

As for the eye cream over the Okusil, what is the skin around your eyes like? Very dry? Normal? I really like Cellcosmet and Babor Sensational Eyes Eye Creams - light but moisturising. If you have very dry skin around the eye area then you'll need something more substantial...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Does this skincare regime sound ok?

Skinceuticals cleanser followed by Dr H Cream cleanser
Skinceuticals toner
JB Prep
Skinceuticals C+E
B5 Gel
ADCE

I really want to use the prep and ADCE but I love my skinceuticals c+E and B5 gel.

I am four stone over weight at the moment and losing weight via healthy eating but I am very concerned that losing weight will make my facial skin less firm so would like to use the ADCE all over face to stop any stagging.

Thanks

F
Mabsy

Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Sounds good, but a few comments:

-in the morning you probably don't need the Skinceuticals cleanser before the Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream

-you may find that you don't need the B5 gel. If I were you I would start with just the prep, C serum, and the ADCE and figure out after a while if you need the B5.

-do you have any frown lines? If you're doing this for firming only then there might be better products out there than ADCE. It does have DMAE but you might want something with no argireline and just DMAE. On the other hand, the argireline could be a good preventative and the SPF in ADCE is a bonus as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
do you have any frown lines? If you're doing this for firming only then there might be better products out there than ADCE.

Hi Mabsy Smile

In my experience AlphaDerma was the BIG solution for my saggy face firming up after losing weight. I did have a few frown lines but not many so I used it mainly for firmness.

Winnie
Mabsy

Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
In my experience AlphaDerma was the BIG solution for my saggy face firming up after losing weight. I did have a few frown lines but not many so I used it mainly for firmness.

Sounds good! My mum uses it mainly for frown lines (that was the original intention) but she has seen v.good firming results as well. I commented on the DMAE because I was looking through the JB catalogue yesterday (window shopping Embarassed ) and saw that they have a DMAE serum. Thought that perhaps a DMEA only product would be good for someone who wanted just firming and nothing else - I haven't used it though and personally my choice would be the ADCE due to all the added extras....

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |