Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Sundari Chamomile Eye Oil?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this? My hairstylist recommended it to me...
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Yes, actually, I used to use this. I really liked using it, and it was really affordable. I switched because I simply wanted to try other things, but I would re-purchase this product. Maybe this winter... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I did use it, and I think it is suitable for a young person, when you just need hydration and do not expect anything dramatic.

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:57 am      Reply with quote
HI!I have used the Chamomile Eye Oil and the neem eye cream.I found they goes well together and is great for this season.I always message the Chamomile Eye Oil around my eyes and follow with the neem eye cream. Very Happy
OstrichFly
5% products discount

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have a desire for it.
OstrichFly
5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:03 am      Reply with quote
And what about Sundari Neem Eye Cream?
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:40 am      Reply with quote
The Neem Eye Cream is very easy to be absorbed.And its moisture is good. Very Happy
Greenhillgirl32
5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I find I get very itchy, red eyes if I use anything with chamomile in it as I'm allergic to ragweek/goldenrod and they're a member of the same flower/plant family. Anyone else have that problem with chamomile? I can't even drink the tea.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
The Chamomile Eye Oil is a very nice, light hydrating oil. But, in my opinion after using this product, that is all that it does and nothing more. So I would say that it is not very effective at reducing fine lines.
cq2046
5% products discount

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the chamomile oil and eventually gave it to my friend. It is pleasant to use but it does absolutely nothing for me. I don't think it is moisturizing enough.
cchan2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
How heavy is this? Will it give you those white heads around the eyes? I have tried a few eye creams and they did that. It took a long time and re-conditioning to get rid of them.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 am      Reply with quote
This oil is not at all heavy. It is very light and sinks into the skin. It did not cause any break outs or milia when I used it.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I did use it, and I think it is suitable for a young person, when you just need hydration and do not expect anything dramatic.

HTH

i agree. it is not working with lines maybe justfor hydriting, and it is too oily for combination skin .i should say ,it is not working on my eyes
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am      Reply with quote
WinnieHo wrote:
The Neem Eye Cream is very easy to be absorbed.And its moisture is good. Very Happy

What are the benefits of Neem cream? I know neem is supposed to be good for fighting infections, but not sure what it does for the face.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I am just dying to try this product or any of the others in the range. I see that EDS has some very tempting starter kits which come with beautiful bags!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:56 am      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I am just dying to try this product or any of the others in the range. I see that EDS has some very tempting starter kits which come with beautiful bags!

You also get LOTS of samples with your order. I was surprised my first time ordering.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Use Chamomile Eye Oil and the neem eye cream the same time, you will find it with very good effect, particularly on the fine lines and dark circle.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
I agree,it is suitable for a young person
sigma wrote:

HTH
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |