Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pregnant at 39!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Yes everyone, I thought I would announce to the world I am 6 weeks pregnant. Hubby and I weren't even trying, its kinda of an ooops baby, but we are thrilled to have this miracle happen to us! This is my first one and only, hopefully everything will go fine, had a little scare on the weekend, doctor thought it might be ectopic, I had alot of cramping early on. Had an internal ultrasound yesterday and everything is where its supposed to be!! Very Happy I even seen the babys heartbeat! It was awesome!
So I guess a little moosette is on the way!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations! That's fantastic!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! Dancing

Dont worry, 39 isn't old these days to have babies! I'm sure everything will go wonderfully for you!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Congrats! My mom had my sister at 37...39 is still a prime baby-having age! Best wishes to you and your growing family Smile
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Exclamation to you and your hubby.
I don't think age is an issue these days when having a baby, so long as it is wanted and loved that is all that really matters.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic news, congratulations Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hon at 39 you are not old at all!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats -- like the other ladies said, having a baby at 39 is not at all unsual. Enjoy your surprise blessing! Smile
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your kind words everyone, it means alot to me Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Wonderful news!!!

mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Dancing Congrats!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, how cool!!! Your first!! I'm so happy for you, Moosette! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations! Don't worry about your age, the average age for motherhood is much older than it used to be. (I was 39 when I had my second child.)

Enjoy your pregnancy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!

I heard on the TV yesterday (so must be right!!) that more babies are being born to mothers over 30 than there are babies born to mums under 30 now!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!! It seems everbody around me gets pregnant but me! I hope one day I'll have a "oops" baby too.

I am very happy for you and your husband, I'm sure both of you are very excited.
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
How wonderful for you we tried since I was 24 and I had my son one month before I turned 30 he is not 17 it really is a blessing.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Moosette - hooray and congratulations!!!
39 is a fine age to be a mom for the first time!!! Things are so different now a days! My sister just had her 5th at age 44!!!!! Isabelle was also an "oops" as my sisters OBG told her that she probably wouldn't get pregnant anymore, but.....whaddya know!!!! Doctors don't know everything! She had really been wanting to give her daughter Emily a sister (she has three crazy little men) and Isabelle was just the ticket!!! lol!

Congrats and best wishes - we'll be with you throughout the rest of your pregnancy. Keep us posted on all things baby!!!

Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Just three words....

"You are blessed"

Congrats
Jenny
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:48 am      Reply with quote
YAY for you, Moosette!!! 39 is no big deal - my sister had her second miracle at 38 ---- 39 is just fine! So a great big congrats to you!!!
Pudoodles
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:50 am      Reply with quote
How COOL Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy

You will never smile so much, love so much, and fret so much until a child comes into your life!! Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Congrats to you!!! I hope you are feeling well! My third was an "oops" ( We were quite done with two!) I have vowed however, to refer to him as our "surprise", not our "mistake"~ Though my second was only 4 months old when I got pregnant again and honestly my husband and I were originally less than overjoyed. They are now 23 months and 10 months~it's been an interesting year. (I think it's aged me about ten Sad )Oh well, he's worth a few extra wrinkles Wink

Keep us posted!
Lisa

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry it;s great. I had many miscarraiges so my one and only was born at 40+. She's perfect and it's wonderful. Also the funny thing about my town playgroup that nearly half the mothers were around my age!

Have fun.
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone! Seen the midwife today and everything is going great! I have no morning sickness, or anything like that, its going pretty well, going into my 8th week Very Happy !
The only symptoms I have are sore boobs and a huge appetite... I hate going grocery shopping right now, everything looks great and I buy alot more than I actually went to the store for in the first place! Embarassed
I will let you know how my next appt. goes in Sept...thanks again for your cheerful messages!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:18 am      Reply with quote
congratulations! wave

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
How exciting!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby Dancing .
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!!! You give me hope.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |