Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What do you do to pamper yourself???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondered what it is that people do when they need a "pick-me-up?" I am still new to the skincare thing, and have found that I have a mix of basics that I use everyday, but when I want pampering, I reach for extras such as lovely smelling luxury creams, masks or oils.

Also, I occasionally will treat myself to a facial (and I even had a massage once!! Laughing ). I need some new ideas! Rolling Eyes

What does everyone else do???
Mabsy

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Melissa, I have three words for you --> "sensory deprivation tank". Pure relaxation! If I had the money I'd buy myself a floatation tank for home Smile There should be a floatation centre somewhere in Melbourne, surely if Brisbane has one then Melbourne must have at least three Laughing

Skincare wise, I like to do my own facials and I pamper myself with Valmont Renewing Pack, any Cellcosmet samples I am saving for a rainy day, and Eminence Organics masks.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Ah, here you go!
Cress Floatation Centre
11th Floor
475 Flinders Street
Melbourne

Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:41 am      Reply with quote
that will be a new experience, thank you for finding that for me, to be honest, I wouldn't have known where to begin! Very Happy

I am also curious about the eminence mask, I haven't heard about this one much...why do you like it, and what does it do for you?
Mabsy

Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I like the Eminence masks because they're all natural and basically look, smell, and feel like fruit or veg pulp Smile The pumpkin & orange mask looks & smells like pumpkin & orange mash with other natural additions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I, like Mabsy, love the Eminence Organics masks! My favorites are:

Eminence Lime Stimulating Masque- very strong, but I like that, it really feels like my skin is being renewed.
Eminence Rosehip & Maize Exfoliant- suck a luxurious mask/exfoliant.
Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque- love how tight and glowing my skin looks after using it.

There are a couple of other masks that smell devine- like the cherry one, so since I had a hard time deciding what to order, I got the travel-kit for oily skin and the eight-greens kit...that way I got to try alot of the masks.

I keep them in the fridge and use VERY little each time, I put it on thinly- like a moisturiser, diluted with alittle water. You can also layer these masks.

The purity, the smell and the result is truely luxurious. Has been my little favorite self-pampering products during my pregnancy
Very Happy
applepie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Love the mask ideas. I've done a massage before as a special pampering treat, and also a bath of some sort at a spa.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:50 am      Reply with quote
took last week off, did yoga, went to the sauna (only me there!) had a facial, had a back massage. Lovely, felt chilled out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can order the eminence masks on-line, with international shipping? I did a quick search and found the eminence website, but I can't find where to purchase. Shock

Can you help? Wink

Thanks Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Two choices. There's beautymatters.ca (their postage is a tad on the high side but CS is great) or you can contact Christina from soulreflections.com about ordering as well.

I so wish that EDS carried this line....

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I get a massage about once a month. I look forward to it all month.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
i'd love to have an hour every week to do a body and face mask.

also like the time (and money) to go to an osteopath for back massages... you feel like bliss afterwards
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am with everyone on the massage Just wish I could customize my own dream massage....hands, feet and scalp would be perfect Laughing I also like pedicures, thought I would hate this initially (bit grossed out by feet) but it is really great and if you get a french pedicure your toes look so cute for weeks Very Happy I have also had a "vichy" shower while a lady deep-conditioned my hair, sounds weird but was incredibly relaxing. Also loved having a facial....all I need next is a body scrub and seems like I will have tried a whole spa menu Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |