Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EyesLipsFace: every item is a dollar!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
There's this new company called EyesLipsFace and every product is a buck. It was created by one of the people behind Hard Candy (remember the nail polishes?) Anyone wanna give it a try? I just have to buy one thing Smile

From SheFinds:

"Every item from the Earth & Water Mascara duo to the Moisture Care Lip Color (try the yummy vanilla mint!) is only $1! And we’re not talking Wet & Wild here. E.L.F.’s colors are as natural as their ingredients. At only a buck a pop, you can go from season to season, dewy glow to rockstar glam as often as the mood strikes you. There’s also a slew of $1 make-up tools to keep you coloring inside the lines. You might be wondering how they can offer such a deal and still maintain quality…the secret is in E.L.F.’s simplistic packaging, less overhead equals bargains for the customer. "

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Shock !!!! I just went on the website, if I can find out whether they ship outside the US to the UK then I wil be ordering.
£1 Shock Shock
and it's free shipping if you order over$18
What a great idea Very Happy

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Unless something has changed, they don't ship overseas. I remember a bunch of Aussie girls getting a big order together and getting it through someone in the states (to send it on). Elf is in the process of opening an Australian site so perhaps they have a UK equivalent?

From what I hear (I haven't tried them myself) the products aren't that great. I've also been told that I must at all costs stay away from their conditioning lipbalms..... That's all I know about elf.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
From what I hear (I haven't tried them myself) the products aren't that great. I've also been told that I must at all costs stay away from their conditioning lipbalms.....
I knew it had to be too good to be true!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:57 am      Reply with quote
They carry some of these products at Target. I purchased one of their cheek/lip glosses that comes in a small tube. It makes a nice cheek stain. A little heavy, but I only need a drop. Maybe I will try a liner next time. Hey, for a buck, why not! Even if it has to go in the trash, I won't feel too bad! From what I can tell, it is not the best quality stuff so I would be wary about the lipsticks and foundations.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:43 am      Reply with quote
theres a lot of cheap drugstrore beautystuff,like in these"One euro(or dollar) shops"...i dont trust them,much of them are crap Rolling Eyes
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I ordered an eyeliner, a nail polish and something else which I forgot. I will be posting a review soon

By the way, use the code karma at checkout to get an additional 20% off. As if it couldn't get any cheaper.
Embarassed
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I was so excited when my friends forwarded me the ELF email and I thought I can share with the good folks here. After a search, I realized that someone has posted and it was in 2005. LOL... Guess, it's old news. Smile

Resurrecting this thread as I need to know if there's anything worth to get. My friends had all ordered some products but it'll take 3-5 weeks to arrive (due to high volume as mentioned on the site).

I heard from another site that the eye shadows are not worth the time but they have good brushes. How about their eyeliners, blushers and lip products? Any reason on to shy away from the lipshine?

Thanks in advance.

30s; Fair to Medium with yellow undertones; Combination skin - occasional breakouts, vertical brow lines, age spots, acne marks, few broken caps, tiny bumps (chicken skin); Eyes: puffy, dark circles and fine lines..... yeah, lots to fix Smile WIP
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:19 am      Reply with quote
There is a UK site, but I'm afraid I wasn't at all impressed with the products.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
one dollar? reminds me of wet n wild. i would be afraid to try anything but the nail polish.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Eyeslipsface ELF is available in limited varities here in Canada. I found some at my Loblaws grocery store.

I got the lip gloss which has a brush on the end (Like Stila or the Bonne Belle brands). slight tint, mostly shine. Ok as a back up gloss.

I also got the eye pencils. The pencils I did not use (too hard and I have much nicer ones) but they came with a cute sharpener. I kept the sharpeners.

I would try the blotting papers if I see them as I use LOTS of blotters; and the lip balms. Although I do NOT need another lipbalm.

Most everything else I would rather pay a little more.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Geeze..this is what I'm gonna do this morning..that stuff is soooooo cheap! Great find!

Has anyone tried their brushes? I just need a few eye tools..but would like the bristles to be soft and not so harsh.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi aries--i would stay away from cheaper makeup brushes. i received some cheap bloomingdale brushes and they are terrible. i would try the japonesque kit if you just need a few, they are available at nordstroms and ulta (i think) and are very high quality (minus the blush brush) for the price. i love their eye brushes. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2853762/0~2377897~2383939~2384229?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2384229&P=2

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |