Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anybody tried new Decleor *stick* lip balm?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:42 am      Reply with quote
I'm a fan of the Aromessence Lip Balm in the jar, but did did anyone know that there’s a (new?) Decleor lip balm? I just saw it in an advertisement side-bar when I was checking MUA for reviews of the shaving stuff. This Decleor lip balm comes in tube-form and sells for $14USD. I wonder if it’s different than the Aromessence Lip Balm that we already know and love, or if it’s simply the same product in stick form?

Hmmm, if EDS has this lip balm stick, maybe that and the shave stuff that Farouk raved about is what I need to spend my $50 EDS gift cert on...? I won it back in April and still haven’t bought anything with it yet. I tried to order the Skinceuticals lip repair stuff a couple weeks ago but received an email from customer service saying there was distribution dispute with Skinceuticals at the moment and EDS didn’t know when or if they’d be able to ship it so I canceled the order and the gift cert is back to burning a hole in my pocket!!

Just checked: EDS has discontined the stick lip balm. Sad http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-stick-levres-prot-p_1225.htm

Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Awww Sad You got me so excited! I was hoping it might be the same as the one in the pot but in more portable packaging....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I’m going to see if I can find it anywhere in Austin, and if I’ll post a full report if I can get my hands on it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
hey guys

I havent cheked but quite strongly remember seeing it onwww.strawberrynet.com a while ago.

I think its reasonably priced as well.

I also think that Decleor stopped doing it a while ago, the jar superceding it but strawberrynet usually has most stuff anyway.

Hope that helps (it may be completely wrong!)

Farouk

Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Farouk. I just had a look and it *is* on there. I only wonder when it was discontinued and how long SN has had it for but I might give it a go anyway.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |