Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

HOLIDAY - YAY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I managed to get a late deal to Menorca, I fly out at the weekend, taking mum along for a restful break, with a bit of luck my thalgo sun stuff should be here, if not, nevermind I'm just happy to be heading out to the sun and sand Very Happy

Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:57 am      Reply with quote
Wow, lucky you! Sounds fantastic! I hope you both have a wonderful time Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:00 am      Reply with quote
Well done, have a great trip Very Happy I too am getting ready for some late deals around mid Sept time, am thinking Gran Canaria or Malta Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:15 am      Reply with quote
thanks, I didn't think I would get anything as all flights seemed to be booked or stupidly high like £500 and changing in berlin! when a lady at a work found one for £101 total!!!! I had to keep checking in case it was wrong Laughing

I've not been before but it looks fairly quiet and very pretty.

Rosebud, go for it, do you have any preference? Virtualtourist.com is good for finding out about resorts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Eve where in Menorca are you staying? Just thought what fantastic timing with the end of summer sales!!!! I got a great sunbathing skirt for £1.25 at Asda the other day!!! Laughing

Yes I have Virtual tourist and holiday uncovered, I go onto MyTravel for looking at hols,
from now until mid Sept I'm plant/pet sitting for various family members Rolling Eyes but hey think of all the presies Wink Laughing
Have also started going on the low cost airline sites so I'm practicing matching up cheap flights with hotels, trouble is I have to figure out where the hell the aiport is first!!!! Laughing takes me ages! All good fun.

So on a most important note what cosmetics/skincare are you taking??? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:20 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

I have a travel kit of janson beckett. So that's the cleansing and anti ageing sorted out in it's own dinky little packet.

I have my aveene sun cream for the face then janson beckett spf 25 as well as dermalogica cream and aftersun. Actually the JB vitc/dmae/ALA works very well as an after sun Confused that may have to come to.
Oh yes and an elemis tan accelerator.....who needs clothes Laughing

I was hoping on the thalgo that may or may not get here in time.

I really have to try and restrain myself!!

My flight is with mytravel I got my deal from directholidays.co.uk. Best to check morning and afternoon or all the time really! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:30 am      Reply with quote
yes yes I know directholidays Very Happy
The Avene is a good choice and the janson beckett looks good too
...ooooo I bet you so excited I would be.....aiport shopping!!!!!
There is a MAC counter at Manchester airport now Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:41 am      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
yes yes I know directholidays Very Happy
The Avene is a good choice and the janson beckett looks good too
...ooooo I bet you so excited I would be.....aiport shopping!!!!!
There is a MAC counter at Manchester airport now Wink

(drools) OMG you bitch - fancy telling me that! now I'll have to lose mum in the airport and shop.
Is it our side or after * spam * control? Cool

forgot to say, I'm staying in punta prima

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Have a great time Eve, sure you will! Menorca is a lovely island!

Rosebud...Both Malta and Gran Canaria are nice...Malta you either love it or hate it, but I'm sure you'll like it. My parents used to go there every year to San Anton..

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. I tell ya those little bottles are great for decanting lotions and potions. Embarassed

Malta looks to have nice buildings..if you like walking round looking at pretty streets and stuff Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Eve the MAC counter is after * spam * control and I think the prices are about 40% cheaper than normal. Sigh I am counting the months now until I can look for a cheap deal Laughing
Speaking of MAC have the prices gone down since Estee Lauder bought the brand out? It's just that I am sure my concealer used to cost £13, now it is £11 hmm and the eye shadows are only £9!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Have a nice vacation, Eve Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Have a great time! Let us know how your trip was once you get back! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:06 am      Reply with quote
menorca is lovely - not the place to go if you're fond of discos and late night partying.

None of the resorts are massive it has wonderful beaches the sea is crystal clear, there is a load of history I had no idea about before I got there. Loved it. Want to go back and scuba dive there.

If you like to chill then this is the place.

I've started a page on virtualtourist.com my member name is SLK if you want a butchers. I bought a digital camera the day before I flew so I still haven't got round to setting it up.

I'm now looking at an october break Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Eve can't wait to see the pics Very Happy Glad you had a good time.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Phyto-C Phyto Gel (15 ml / 0.5 floz) glominerals gloShimmer Brick - Luster (7.4 g / 0.26 oz)