Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dark Circles-Miracle
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sharky,

Why don't you go on their web site and tell them that. I know they will mail out samples to you. Just try, who knows? Wink

I was hoping I could help you. I know it is expensive but sometimes it is worth it. Smile
sernx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
A little while ago, I read on this board about using gelatin to fade dark circles. Has anyone gotten results from this?
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I could not find the ingredients for
Re vive. It claims to have IGF but
I have read articles saying what people claim about IGF on skin is not true. Also it is many times more expensive than what I am using and what really works. I had such dark hyperpigmentation and it is now gone.
Why should I pay 4 times as much on something where they don't even list ingredients?!

I hate it wneh they don't list ingredients! As if I need to spend my time searching for them. That is so great the Haloxyl has worked so well, and quickly!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I would never use any product without a list of ingredients. how would you know what are you paying for? Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Yes and it's not just the actives. I've had bad reactions to some ingredients especially to bee related products and hydroquinone among others. It bothers me not to know before I even try a sample whether I'm going to get hives or not.
SuperCelebs
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
no offense but it sounds a lot like your just promoting this item.. your shooting down every other product and saying this is the greaest product ever..
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been on the boards for a long while and I do University research in the physical sciences some relating to medicine. This is a generic "no name" product. I can see all the people promoting many hundred dollar creams not liking this but it worked for me especially for the hydroquinone caused hyperpigmentation (which in fact is a common problem affecting many people.

P.S. I work at the same institution as Perricone interned and had privledges(as a forum head can attest from my e-mail) and although I do not know him at all
when his name comes up some doctor's do joke about some of the high cost creams and their dubious effectiveness.

P.S.S As a physical scientist who sometimes works with MDs I also have first hand knowledge about how funding source affects the reliability of results, not necessarily intentionally but in study design, focus and what is reported. On the physical science side almost none of our research is funded by interested parties. On the medical side although NIH is big much of the research is sponsored by interested parties. For me it is an eye opener.

P.S.S.S. This is not meant to claim special knowledge just to say this is where my views/experience comes from. I have good friends who are working on antioxidants in particular Resveratrol and that has topical applications. Yes I do take Resveratrol because they do and have found remarkable properties.

Everyone is influenced by their coworkers and environment as I'm sure I am. My exposure to these issues comes from exposure to people doing research and the very wealthy parents at my child's school so this is what has formed my opinions.
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sharky Smile whenever you post there is a definite scientific bent that shows through, and now I know why. I find your evaluations very objective and I pay special attention to what you say. Thank you, I have benefitted much from what you have shared in this forum.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |