Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor confusion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:07 am      Reply with quote
I have decided to return to Decleor, but I'm a bit undecided with respect to the exact products. My skin is dry, but the Dr. H rose cream made it even drier in the long run, so I reckon I need moisture as well as fat.

The products I am considering, are:
Cleansers:
*Cleansing Cream for dry skin (I've had this one before! absolutely divine)
*or should I rather test the Cleansing Oil?

Moisturizers:
As far as I see, the choice stands between two of the Nutri-delice moisturizers, but since both are for very dry skin, it's hard to decide.
*The new extreme protection cream(forgot the name, sorry!); texture is surprisingly light, almost like half-melted butter, and although it takes some time to absorb, it does not leave skin shiny
*or should I rather go with the tried&approved of Ultranourishing cream? More compact than the first one...

(I will of course use other products in addition, but these are the two I consider buying)

Feedback? Skin is getting drier, I live far up north in Norway, and spend some time outdoors.

Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:11 am      Reply with quote
I've got the cleansing oil and do like it - I think it's something that is suitable for all skin types because it doesn't leave any oily residue. It would be good for drier skin too obviously since it doesn't strip the skin. I would guess that if you have dry skin then both of these are a good choice (given that you already know that you like the first one, I haven't tried it myself).

I don't know much about the moisturisers but your description of their new protection cream makes me want to try it even though I don't have dry skin! Drool Laughing Either way, if you prefer one of their lighter moisturisers, or have one that you think is not moisturising enough, then you can always pair it with one of the Decleor oils (Angelique for dry skin) for extra boost.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:32 am      Reply with quote
the protection cream is probably the richest cream I've ever tried, including the rose cream from Dr.H. But it's not greasy, and sinks into the skin in a couple of minutes. Seems I must have it although I should really stick to the Dermalogica-products which I already have (and which I have just repurchased Embarassed), but then again, variation is more interesting than routine.... Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I like the Cleansing Oil!! I use the Nutri-delice cream with the Angelique oil as a booster in the winertime. During the summer the oil is to much for me. An advice is to also take e vitamin.It made my skin much less drier.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |