Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Got a New Job in the Cosmetic Industry!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I will working for a cosmetic manufacturer. I had my second interview yesterday and really liked the man I will be working for/assistant too. The job sounds great and again, alot more than the ad mentioned. I would take over part of the business eventually, once trained in the basic aspects, apparently they have their fingers in quite a few ventures w/cosmetics AND apparently have contracts with Maybelline, Smashbox (we actually had the same PR woman here which was amazing), EL, etc. (I had NO idea and was amazed when he mentioned it!!) They started with a cosmetic applicator business overseas and this is where the big companies come in as customers. They have a skincare/haircare section and have a pumice product biz that is on the rise. They are also involved with professional haircare salons.

I suspect we all have used or seen their products at some point! even if it is the applicator in your eyeshadow. Here is their website, Robanda.com. Most products are sold only thru beauty supplies with Sally's being their biggest account, but I believe some are thru catalogs and then of course part of the biz is thru the website, but that is only IF there is no retailer in the area as we support the retailer to purchase products. I am in shock about this opportunity to work in the field of my passion and what opportunities it could grow into! I was checking out Cybelesays for Sept and they reviewed one of their products this month! a mask, but what are the chances I would see their products this month?! I will admit I am truly sad/nervous about leaving my 7 yr job, I liked my boss,co-worker and freedom.

I am sad to close my site the end of Sept but a new opportunity has opened up for me Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Deb Dancing I knew something wonderful would come your way. Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Best wishes,
Winnie
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you, it sounds so interesting and exciting, Deb! Smile I have tried so many times to check out your sitewww.sassyred.com but I always get a 404 error. I was really odd, every other site I would visit loaded except yours.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:19 am      Reply with quote
congrats Deb! Hope it works out well

Liz Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Deb I am so pleased for you Wink

Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:18 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Deb! I'm glad you found something that sounds really good and is also in the area of your interest (well, our interest Smile).

So what will you be doing for them?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations and good luck! As they say, when one door closes and another one opens.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:50 am      Reply with quote
That's great news Deb. It sounds like truly a dream job. I know you'll be successful.

Make sure to keep us posted on how everything is going!!!! Laughing

Maria V.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Congrats Deb - all I can say is I told you so, I told you so, I told you so..... One door closed is another opened. Best Wishes and send us all free samples hehehehe Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thank YOU ALL! I am overwhelmed at all the replies and words of encouragement etc! I Sincerely appreciate them ALL, it means ALOT to me, especially from people I really don't know and haven't met!

I am VERY VERY nervous to give notice and not sure I can! I am surprised I feel this way?? I am having anxiety badly, is that a bad sign? and I shouldn't go? I KNOW I am not good with change but...I was excited about both interviews and left with good vibes, but the unknown factor after 7 yrs is very scary!

Lolli - sorry your having problems? not sure why but try,www.Beautifulnewskin.com instead, if that doesn't work something is odd? I will closing my website down end of Sept. Crying or Very sad

Mabsy - I will be assistant to the Pres., helping with some Accounting, phone sales, and a good possibility giving educational talks on products!! and taking over part of the biz with sales calls/retailer follow ups etc. Smile

In the midst of the tradegy from Katrina, I do feel very blessed, just anxious/nervous.

Thank you ALL again! hugs, deb

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:40 am      Reply with quote
congrets and goooooooooooooooooooooooood luck Wink

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |