Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Janson Beckett's New { Derma Excel 7} FREE Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Well it is now time for JB to come out with it's new addition to the line of Anti-Wrinkle Amino Peptide items. We now have formulated the most intense and concentrated spot wrinkle and fine line remover on the market today. This item is comprised of 10% AH3, Pentapeptide 3 or better known as Leuphasyl which enhances the benefits of the peptides in the actual formula and stops the release of the catochlismine(excuse the spelling)and the repetative movement before it even happens of {course at its optimum percentage}, Hepapeptide or snap 7 which contains 7 amino acids in one peptide which is the most potent and beneficial peptide used today (Even much stronger than 10% Ah3 which is a great peptide but this is next generation technology, DMAE, Shae Butter which moisturizes that spot area and leaves the skin absolutely soft and supple while the line is now being erased and those are just to name a few of the actives in the formula.Remember this item does not replace the AlphaDerma but works in conjunction with it as this item will not do alot of the things AlphaDerma does as AlphaDerma is for all over the entire face area and this is not. This formula can not be duplicated by anyone as it has certain elements that only JB can use legally. Needless to say we have been testing it and once applied you can actually see the lines beginning to lighten and release. Not only can you see it immediately but you feel the product working for at least 30 minutes after application. Like I said this is not to replace the AlphaDerma CE but to compliment it as you would apply it after the AlphaDerma. The combination with all the other items in our line will now give benefits that I can actually say are as immediate and visible as Botox without the needles. Just the combination of the AlphaDerma which rejuvenates the entire skin and the Derma Excel 7 which will remove those stubborn individual wrinkles and will amaze even the toughest of critics. This item will be available for sale by September 14,05 and only through JB Inc. It is a 1oz and retails for $159.95; I know WOW that's alot but the results warrant the cost I promise and it comes of course with the 60 day money back guarantee. Remember any item I put in a 1oz is because it is very concentrated and goes a long way. This 1oz is also a 3 month supply. Now the reason for this post is I am offering the first 200 forum members a FREE FULL SIZE $160.00 Bottle at no cost , not even shipping. If you want the item you must call our office and we will comprise a list of people until the 200 units are gone. The first 3 of course go to Mabsy and Marta and lets not forget Dot. Again please call JB for the FREE offer and once you try the Derma Excel 7 you will be hooked. The results are amazing even to me so beleive me when I tell you that Botox is a thing of the past; this new generation of product is what all the people with stubborn wrinkles that won't go away are looking for. Our phone number again is 1-888-476-3600 and we will comprise a list and then it is over until we release it to the general market. This forum has been so great to us that any time I can give something back like first dibbs on something as special as this I won't hesitate. I am sure once all the tramendous reviews come in EDS will carry it. Please remember this is called Derma Excel 7 NOT ALPHADERMA anything TWO completely different names and items.

Thank you all
Ian

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
As usual, Ian, incredibly generous. It's just unbelievable what you do for your customers.

This sounds like a fabulous new product, and I hope to be one of the lucky ones to try it - I did call and spoke to a very nice Customer Service Representative. I am very much looking forward to giving it a test drive.

Again, even if I didn't make the list in time, I think it's a wonderful gesture!

Take Care.

Maria Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Ian

This news is so exciting!!! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Surely it is fabulous. Congratulations to JB.
Mabsy

Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much Ian! I don't have any wrinkles as yet so I think I'm going to be the good daugther and give this to my mum. I'm sure she'll be completely thrilled to try this!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Ian! I have purchased and used your products for quite a while now due to the raves on this forum. I just called and had a great chat with a very nice CSR, and even if I don't make the list, it's a wonderful gesture. I'm quite sure it will be as good as, or better than all the other products you make. Thanks, again!
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Once again thanks so much Ian. I just called as well and spoke to a nice CSR. He was unaware of the offer but was going to send my information over to you to be taken care of. Now I need to go order a full size alphaderm to try with the new product.

Sherri
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Another fabulous offer from J&B. As I am from the land of Oz I sent an email rather than phoning so I am not yet sure if I can be included. Regardless, it is still a very generous offer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Blimey! That's really generous!

I've just rung now and spoken to a nice helpful chap. Fingers crossed, because it sounds amazing.
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:47 am      Reply with quote
WOW, what a generous offer. I too have been using Alpha Derma and the prep (but just on my lines).

I talked to a nice chap on the phone as well...I hope I get on the list!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Just got off the phone with Lou!! What a wonderful and generous offer! I CANT WAIT to recieve the product.

Thanks again Lou and Ian
Shelley01
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Ian! Very excited (even if I don't make the list). A wonderful offer! JB is very kind.

5% products discount

Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
That's absolutely fantastic, Ian - what a great sounding product, and a lovely gesture. No doubt I'll become as devoted to this as I have to your other products!
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:01 am      Reply with quote
My fingers are crossed that there will be room on the list for me when I call later this mornng! What a wonderful company and what a wonderful Ian!
Maria
Mogwai
5% products discount

Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Wow. I gotta call NOW.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Ian, thank you for being so generous!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Not only do I have Janson Beckett to thank for my younger looking skin and now this!! This is so fab!! Thank you!! Now, I will look 19!! lol
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Wow! How fabulous is this? I'm in a little late....first day online for nearly a week of traveling. Spotted this, called JB and e-mailed a request. I've just started using the JB Prep, AlphaDerma and Okusil. This new product sounds interesting....looking forward to trying it!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I took a break from my first day of preschool-left the little darlings with my assistant & called-hopefully I got in with the 200 first callers!
Maria
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Aaaaa... please God make me make the list!!! I've fallen in love with the JB Alphaderma and ordered the entire line...I really want to try this new addition...and free just sounds great! Thanks Ian!!!
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ian,
I also have faith in your other products (purchased quite a few for my Mum, who so far really loves everything), but to be honest, I wont even worry about calling for the free offer, I will simply pay for it in support of your company and your products. Very Happy

Although I also dont have any wrinkles yet, I buy your product for my Mum, so I am sure she will love this new addition, and hopefully by supporting yourself, by the time I do have wrinkles, you will have kept on getting better and better and there will be something for me to buy when that happens. Embarassed

Still appreciate the offer though, it is extremely generous of you. Wink
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:47 am      Reply with quote
YES!YES!YES! I can't wait to try this!!!! I just called and it looks like a go, keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Thanks lovely Ian!!!!! Even if I don't make the list I will have to buy this if I have Ians' promise that I will love it Very Happy . It's much cheaper then botox shots that I can't get anyway because of health reasons.
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I just called. I hope I get a response!! I've been waffling on which products to try. (There are just so many out there). If I get on the list, then I'm ordering AD CE too. No more fence sitting. No point in trying DermaExcel 7 w/o the rest right? Smile
Either way, Thanks Ian. Very nice of JB.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Ian - once again, thank you for your generosity. In me you have found a lifelong customer. I am sure your newest product will be met with the same enthusiasm as ADCE.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Tomorrow is the 14th....I keep going to JB website waiting for the launch of DermaExcel7 Dancing
eSquire415
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow is the 14th....I keep going to JB website waiting for the launch of DermaExcel7 Dancing

I actually thought that you have to wait until the 14th to make the reservation. I misread Ian's post! But it was too late to get on the list before I realized that you can actually call anyday before the 14th.
That really sucks big time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |