Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ecrinal - Lash growth
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this?

Apparently it has horse's mane extract in it. I did a search on the internet and apparently at least someone thinks it made their lashes stronger and longer (but did not necessarily promote growth).

Any comments?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Haven't heard of it. It seems like people on th is forum are happy with the Lucia product from Japan.
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:25 am      Reply with quote
I know that you can use ecrinal for your hair to make it thicker and stronger. So i also had thought, that maybe you can use it then for the eyelashes too. I mean eyelashes are also hair, so why not! Hee mabey i am gonna try it now. In Holland we have the ecrinal in capsule form for the hair, so it would be easy to use it for the eyelashes. Cautious newbie, do you know in what form the person was using the ecrinal? Thanks anyway, bye! Smile
Mabsy

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for Carrie to see this thread Smile

I'm actually tempted to try this.... Although I'm *very* happy with my DreamLash & Ardell combo. Is there any place that ships it internationally?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I just buy it in a hair store, they have a couple things of ecrinal, like shampoo, capsules etc.. It is in a green and white packaging. The capsules are really expensieve, so it must be good. I do not know how much it cost at your place.
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
yes, i have read all about the lucia...but it is very difficult to get a hold of..so i'm looking for alternatives.

I had a short trip to vermont on the weekend and was able to find dreamlash - so i bought some. I could find the Ardell though Sad

As for the Ecrinal I saw...they have one that is made specifically for eyelashes - it comes with a brush similar to mascara and also a little comb to shape your eyebrows.

the website i saw was commenting on the ecrinal eyelash product and said it made her eyelashes stronger and thicker but doesn't necessarily promote new growth.

i'm tempted to try it. At $17 canadian it is a hell of a lot cheaper than Lucia.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:37 am      Reply with quote
You perked my attention so I looked this up on the web.

Does anyone know just what the heck horse mane extract IS? That seems to be their "claim to fame" so to speak.

The shampoo looks interestng too. But I could not find actual ingredient listings for any of their products, jut an overview. That makes me leary.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi all. After reading here all about the different products for your lashes I went out and bought the Ardells. I used it once and spent the night scratching. I do have allergies to lots of things, don't usually use mascara because of it.
Have any of you used something that might be good for someone with allergies? Even if it's not quite as good I'm willing to try it!
Thanks
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Actually, if I remember correctly, I believe that “horse’s mane extract” is one of the ingredients in Mavala Eyelite Doublelash (or it might have been Talika Lipocils), or so someone (I think the chick’s name was “Dumpling” or “Cupcake,” or something like that) explained in a product review for the Mavala somewhere on MUA....

I know that taking Silica (aka: “horsetail extract”), Brewers Yeast and Seaweed Extract orally help grow hair (head hair, lashes AND bodyhair!!) and nails, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this Ecrinal stuff wouldn’t help, too. MSM is supposed to help with hair growth, too. Unfortunately, I hate taking a handful of pills each day, so I just wish someone would come out with a Hair Growth nutritional supplement that contained all of these “magic” ingredients in one product!!

As for the Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement, I haven’t been able to locate it anywhere. I actually read about it on some “long hair” message board (I had *thought* it was the LH community, but Mabsy couldn’t locate the thread). I remember that the person who posted about this supplement was either Finnish or Danish and was able to buy this supplement at any store that sold vitamins because it was supposedly a very common nutritional supplement over there....If any of our European EDS “sisters” can find out more info or let us know where we can buy these pills, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one who would be eternally grateful!!!

For the record, I know that nutritional supplements containing just plain Silica and MSM are readily available here in the U.S. (look for supplements that read “Hair/Skin/Nails” formulas and then read the ingredient listings), and I used to take them as part of my eyelash-growing cocktail last fall (before I discovered the Ardell and Lucia)....

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Ecrinal will make your eye lashes seem thicker and longer by ensuring that they don't fall out so quickly. Therefore they will grow longer. More will grow to make them thicker before they do eventually fall out as nature intended. This is available from waaw.co.uk and it brilliant stuff.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
does NOT work,I have tried it,
Camelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this years ago. Bought it from a French website.
It made absolutely no difference to my brows or eyelashes and as I've said in another recent post I use way too much product.

Save your money on this and put it towards a product that actually works.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
How does it compare to latisse and have you used it on eyebrows?
Roadking

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
All I can say is that I have used many products from the same web site and they have all worked for me much better than I had expected.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. Really new product to me. It's good to have such information.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |