Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint/ Foundations
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Have anyone here try this Lash Tint before? If so, pls leave some comments. Thanks! Very Happy
and here's the link if you want more info on it http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_292.asp

Also, anyone try their foundation before? If so, which one? And are they good? Thanks!! Very Happy
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this mascara and am in fact wearing it now. Go for this mascara if you're going for the "no-big-deal makeup look" - a nice, understated yet refined step beyond wearing nothing. My lashes aren't extraordinarily thick, but they're very long, so my favorite Voluminous Mascara (even in the True Brown shade) can be a bit too intense sometimes for day. For me, Neutrogena's Lash Tint provides the perfect balance.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sugar Free Sheila! You are the only one that replied. Sad Anyway, my lashes are black already. Do you think it'll do any good? Does it smudge or flake at all? Since it can be removed so easily with warm water, then it's definitely not waterproof. Will it come off easily if there're tears or rain? Anyway, thank you! Sorry for so many questions though...hehe Laughing
btw, I think they only sell it in the states and I live in Canada...that's too bad...but I might go to Seattle next month, so I might get it and give it a try.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:04 am      Reply with quote
I've used the Neutrogena Lash Tint. It's okay, similar to the Lamas Lash Masque except the Neutrogena is about half the price. It darkens the lashes a bit, but if you're looking for any length or volume, stick with a traditional mascara.

I stopped using the Neutrogena and Lamas lash tints when I began tinting my own lashes at home and started using Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator as a "clear mascara," and I like this look much better than I ever did the either of the lash tints....

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Also, anyone try their foundation before? If so, which one? And are they good? Thanks!! Very Happy

I really like their Healthy Skin Enhancer Smile It's not a foundation per se I guess - more like a tinted moisturiser with SPF.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Thanks Sugar Free Sheila! You are the only one that replied. Anyway, my lashes are black already. Do you think it'll do any good?

Hmmm ... I think it might add something, but not much. lol Are you trying to add thickness with very little clumping? I think L'Oréal Voluminous might come in handy. It does come in Waterproof and in the blackest black shade.

Quote:
Does it smudge or flake at all?

For the record, not at all. (At least not on me.)

Quote:
Since it can be removed so easily with warm water, then it's definitely not waterproof. Will it come off easily if there're tears or rain?

I wore this mascara while watching The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off - no.

Quote:
Anyway, thank you! Sorry for so many questions though...hehe
btw, I think they only sell it in the states and I live in Canada...that's too bad...but I might go to Seattle next month, so I might get it and give it a try.

Look, it's in Black here!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEUTROGENA-CLEAN-LASH-TINT-EYE-TINT_W0QQitemZ5616748961QQcategoryZ11869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The auction says "U.S. only"; however, that is almost always negotiable. I recently purchased some airbrush foundation from a U.K. seller with similar shipment specifications. If you're interested in trying this mascara, it might be worth a quick e-mail! Good luck. Smile[/i]
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try this stuff! I use Revlon's but it's waterproof which I hate because it doesn't want to come off at night. It's supposed to last three days but I can't stand going to bed with any makeup on so I take it off.

Neutrogena's makeup isn't sold here so I will check out eBay too!

5% products discount

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

I stopped using the Neutrogena and Lamas lash tints when I began tinting my own lashes at home...

Hi. Any suggestions on a good product for a first time user? I'd love to tint my own lashes, but not sure what is best to use. Preferably nothing with a lot of random chemicals because I get my lashes permed and some of the tints straighten them back out.
Thanks,
Leslie
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Actorella wrote:
carekate wrote:

I stopped using the Neutrogena and Lamas lash tints when I began tinting my own lashes at home...

Hi. Any suggestions on a good product for a first time user? I'd love to tint my own lashes, but not sure what is best to use. Preferably nothing with a lot of random chemicals because I get my lashes permed and some of the tints straighten them back out.
Thanks,
Leslie
You might want to have a look at this thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8170&highlight=1000+hours where I posted links to all of the recent eyelash discussions, including DIY tinting kits.

5% products discount

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
[/quote]You might want to have a look at this thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8170&highlight=1000+hours where I posted links to all of the recent eyelash discussions, including DIY tinting kits.[/quote]

Thank you! But... I got to the thread you just posted. And all the links listed got me to a page that says "The topic or post you requested does not exist" Arrgghhh!!! Anyway, I will do a search and hopefully some of the info. will come up that way.
--Leslie
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

I really like their Healthy Skin Enhancer Smile It's not a foundation per se I guess - more like a tinted moisturiser with SPF.

I agree with Mabsy here. I originally wasn't happy with this foundation, thinking it gave an almost greyish/dark cast to my very pale skin (I got the lightest shade.) However, I started adding a squirt or two of the Shiseido SPF 55 and together they make a light yet moisturizing tinted base with loads of SPF.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |