Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Nasolabial Injections - Panic and Relief!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Well, i got my nasolabial injections last week and it took me about an hour to decided whether to go for them or not as i paniced incase it went wrong. But i decided to go for it and got a product called Matridex which the doc said is nearly like Restylane except it has micorspheres in it and lasts approx 12 - 18 months. Anyhow, was give an anasetic cream to put on -although i dont think it worked, and then he injected 4 times in each side and u could feel this weird sensation of the filler going in but the lines plumped up immediatly and the pain was ok, i have a high pain threshold, but he was so quick that it was over in seconds. All looked good for that day, and i went shopping. Now, 5am, toilet trip, looked in the mirror and my face had swollen so bad right up to my eyes and the skin on top lip swoll also that i couldnt smile properly. I panicked so bad, my husband said i looked like a chip monk!! So i rang the clinic the next day and the girl on reception said that some people experiece this reaction, not all, but some, and said not to panic and that to give it a couple of days. Well i got it done on the Thursday morning and it took until Sunday morning for the swelling to have gone down fully. The end result is good and i would have it done again, now that i know what to expect, i am already saving for next time!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Congrats to you, Nicky1.....did they tell you around how long this filler should last?
Is Matridex more expensive than Restylane?

Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:51 am      Reply with quote
hi ajax, sorry i forgot to add the price, he charged me 275 euros ( i went to dublin to get it done as they are the only place in ireland to do it) which when i got my visa statement it was £187, i think that is roughly the same for restylane. It is supposed to last 12 - 18 months.

nicola

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 am      Reply with quote
hi Nicky1

Will be interested to see how long this lasts, I am going back for more Restylane next week as last 2 times it hasnt lasted any time at all. Keep us informed.....

Julie
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oooh, I bet you look gorgeous!!!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |