Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
what is the secret to dr. hauschka CC?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ena
5% products discount

Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
This is amazing... I got my DHCC yesterday and used it once this morning and once a little while ago, and my face looks fantastic! (I hope I'm not jinxing anything by saying that lol) I had some acne on my forehead and they've become considerably less noticeable...

So what is the secret? Is it in the almonds, the almond oil, the special technique? I'm dying to know! haha
Mabsy

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Personally I think it's the natural ingredients, combined with the gentle exfoliation and the technique Smile

hmm I don't know to be honest - I just know that it works and I'll continue to buy it Smile

Btw, I had a slight breakout when I started using this but it cleared up quickly and skin looked fantastic. I hope you won't have one but if you do then don't get discouraged.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:46 am      Reply with quote
I just recently started using this (have been wanting to try it for ages!), and I must say that I love it! Leaves my skin sooo soft, bu tnot greasy. Luckily I have had no breakout sfrom it, which is unusual with my combo/sensitive skin & new products. I love the smell too! I love the combination of yeast & rose! It's such an odd combination, but something about it I just love! Laughing

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:02 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
I just recently started using this (have been wanting to try it for ages!), and I must say that I love it! Leaves my skin sooo soft, bu tnot greasy. Luckily I have had no breakout sfrom it, which is unusual with my combo/sensitive skin & new products. I love the smell too! I love the combination of yeast & rose! It's such an odd combination, but something about it I just love! Laughing
Yay! Another convert! I'm *so* stocking up on this in Germany....

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:00 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
Quote:
I love the smell too! I love the combination of yeast & rose! It's such an odd combination, but something about it I just love!

I know! I love the scent too! People either love it or hate the smell of DHCC.
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Is this famous product okay for acne prone skin? I'm very hesitant to use a product with the word Cream in the title...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Mabsy on the natural ingredients + gentle exfoliation. I, too, had mild breakouts when I started out but that first week was more than worth it!

Toronto -- it's hardly a cream, I think it would be more aptly described as a paste. I have acne prone skin and this is the best product I have ever used.
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:30 am      Reply with quote
chimera wrote:
Toronto -- it's hardly a cream, I think it would be more aptly described as a paste. I have acne prone skin and this is the best product I have ever used.

Really? Okay...I'm sold. I will try this product. I hate the idea of breaking out first, especially since my skin is doing okay right now, but hey...it sounds like it's worth it!

Smile

5% products discount

Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Key Plant Ingredients: Sweet Almond Meal, Anthyllis, Calendula, Peanut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Chamomile, St. John'swort, Witch Hazel, Sweet Almond Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Acerola Extract and Xanthan Gum.

# Pores are deep cleaned with this effective exfoliating cream. Cleanses deeply, removing dirt particles and skin secretions.
# Activates skin to cleanse itself and preserves natural pH balance of the skin.

Since I bought my first small tester a year ago this product has been a must have for me. And it has become one of the products that I usually add for my girlfriends on their birthdays.
ena
5% products discount

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
A quick question, how wet are your hands/face when you apply the CC? I find with wetter hands and/or face, I get a "tingly" feeling when I knead and press it in. Does this happen to anyone else?
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Okay, here I am again- nervous. Thank you for sharing the ingredients list. All of those "oils"...well, that can't be good, can it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Is the DIY version of this just as good?
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ena-

I usually wet my hands slightly and the same with my face.

If it is too wet it doesn't matter because it tends to evaporate very quickly.

I get a tingling feeling too, especially if I let it dry on my skin.

Quote:
Okay, here I am again- nervous. Thank you for sharing the ingredients list. All of those "oils"...well, that can't be good, can it?

I think it's important to understand the concept of oils, especially plants, and that they are similar to the SEBUM our skin secretes. It is only when pores trap dirt with the oil that it causes blackheads.

There are a lot of threads on Oil Cleansing method and how great it works for actually clearing up clogged pores.

Hth
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
hayleighs_mom wrote:
Is the DIY version of this just as good?

No.

Better (IMHO anyway Very Happy ).
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Although I haven't used Dr. Haushka products, I am wondering if the big, red painful lumps are being caused by the friction of rubbing your skin when using the Cleansing Cream. I notice on myself that whenever something rubs against my face like earrings I will get a cyst. Its almost a guarantee. I don't know if that is it, but maybe it will help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I meant to post the above reply on a different topic. My bad! Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
alilicious wrote:
Although I haven't used Dr. Haushka products, I am wondering if the big, red painful lumps are being caused by the friction of rubbing your skin when using the Cleansing Cream. I notice on myself that whenever something rubs against my face like earrings I will get a cyst. Its almost a guarantee. I don't know if that is it, but maybe it will help.

You don't rub your skin when using DHCC, you press and roll instead, which is very gentle and there will be less risk of your skin getting sensitized. It shouldn't cause any friction at all with the cleansing cream.
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:44 am      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:

I think it's important to understand the concept of oils, especially plants, and that they are similar to the SEBUM our skin secretes. It is only when pores trap dirt with the oil that it causes blackheads.

There are a lot of threads on Oil Cleansing method and how great it works for actually clearing up clogged pores.

Hth

I had neglected to consider that...thank you for letting me know!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
I also recently started to use the Dr H CC (from a sample i received with other products i ordered) and found it amazing, my skin is really soft and not so dehydrated as it was before.
KT
5% products discount

Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
ena, I can totally understand where you are coming from!

I started using the CC a few weeks ago now and I am amazed at the difference it has made. Normally I will try anything that promises good things and normally I see no results and just imagine that it's working for a few weeks until I get bored and lured by something else.

After a couple of weeks of using the CC, I went out and bought more Dr. H stuff and I am still amazed that the products are actually working and making my skin look and feel better. I love how you don't have to rub and scrub and how it dries and tightens when you leave it on for a while. I really hope it continues to work for both you and me!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Okay, okay...I'm tempted, just absolutely terrified of using this praised product and having my skin explode before getting better. I work reception for a medium sized company and I'm the first person any and everyone see's when they come in...I ahve to look semi okay which I kind of think I do now, lol.

Can you please let me know what your skin condition was like right before you began using the product and what it looked like after week one and two, etc?

I would really appreciate anyone taking the time to inform me. Thank you so much!

Belle

5% products discount

Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Belle,
I have oily,large pored skin.I didn't have much of a breakout problem but I had a major whitehead head problem before I began using CC.I'm on my second tube.I love it! I didn't have any major breakout problems when I first started using it. A few small bumps that went away quickly.I had a sensitivity around my laugh line and chin area that reacted with alot of products.I had been dealing with this problem for years.It's now gone! My skin is so smooth and my pores look much smaller.
I'm really loving Dr.H! I was so impressed I purchased the Cleansing Milk(I use it to remove my makeup),Clarifying Toner,
Rejuvinating Mask,Normalizing Oil,Clay Mask,Rythmic Night Condioner,Eye Cream and Lip Balm.
I love this board! My wallet doesn't Very Happy
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:36 am      Reply with quote
ksee,

Thank you for sharing. Wow, lol.

Belle

5% products discount

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Belle, before using the CC my skin was quite congested and I pretty much every couple of days I'd find a new spot on my face. I saw immediate results with the CC, after a week my skin felt and even looked smoother. For the first week I had about 3 whiteheads that could have been a part of the "get worse before it gets better" but honestly I can't say it was anything major or anything that a bit of makeup couldn't cover. In between those 3 whiteheads, my skin was noticeably better!

Coupled with the aspirin mask, the whiteheads are gone and my skin looks better and better each day.

My skin is not sensitive though so if yours is, it might not be as peachy. I do believe though that if you find the CC to work for you, the long term benefits will far outweigh whatever initial breakout you might experience. What's a week of being spotty and being able to cover it with makeup when the promise of great skin could follow?!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:32 am      Reply with quote
KT,

Fair enough! Thank you Smile

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |