Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

MD Formulations Clearing Complex and mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
For some reason, the ingredients of these two products seem to be identical. So, when I placed my CAD 420 ( Rolling Eyes ) EDSorder I just ordered the clearing comlex, not the mask. Could anyone please tell me the benefits of the mask vs the leave on treatment?
Mabsy

Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:46 am      Reply with quote
That's interesting - I've got both and they are a very different texture so the ingredients can't be the same. The mask is creamy and lime green in color and the clearing complex is a yellowy gel. I find the mask to be gentler so suitable for use as a preventative all over the face, rather than as a treatment for a pimple. Mask is to be used twice weekly, the spot treatment is to be used twice daily on affected area. HTH

FYI: ingredients on the mask:
Purified water, (Agua), Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Sodium Lactate (and) Lactic Acid, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol (and) Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Salicylate (and) Salicylic Acid, retinyl Pamitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil/Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolindinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynol Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Ingredients on the Clearing Complex spot treatment:
Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Lactate (and) Lactic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Soybean ( Glycine Soja) Oil (and) Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Ah, thanks Maabsy. I guess there must be some kind of typo or something.
Here´s the links:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-vit-a-plu-p_1891.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-vit-a-plu-p_1892.htm
Mabsy

Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Sharkbait - I just saw that as well as I was wondering where you got your ingredients from Smile I copied those above off the MDF site. Will email EDS about the descriptions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:04 am      Reply with quote
That´s great Mabsy,- it was a bit confusing.
My bathroom is going to look like a MDF showroom when my orders get here, I can´t wait. Guess the mask will be on my next order, it´s probably the only thing I haven´t ordered yet. Laughing
Mabsy

Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:21 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

I hope they work well for you - just be careful you don't overdo it. MDF always works very well for me but when I started using their whole AHA regime twice daily I found it too drying.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I´ve been using their cleanser and facial lotion along with having 40% glycolic peels, and I´m loving the results. I figured I´d try more of their products as well, They´ve gotten some great reviews here. Dermalogica does nothing for me, and MDF seems like it really does.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |