Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Redken All Soft
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I used this for the first time this morning....and the verdict is that it is just ok Confused I will keep using it and see what happens, but for the price I find that both Finesse moisturizing and Tresemme Vit.E work just as well if not better Rolling Eyes
KellyAlanaW
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
It is really weird...I have so many different shampoos/conditioners, but I never really notice a huge difference when I use them...my hairdresser gave me a sample of the All Soft and it does not do anything special really...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about buying some products from the All Soft range but I don't think I will bother now. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:51 am      Reply with quote
I used this some time back, before they had the new packaging and all. I found them to be very pleasant: I loved the smell, and my brittle hair did become very soft.

I guess it really depends on your hair type.

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:05 am      Reply with quote
When my hair was longer I had a bottle of the Redken all soft leave in spray conditioner and really liked it, good for my split ends Wink
Oh and smells really good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I must admit that I really like the Redken All Soft Conditioner, as well as the Heavy Cream Conditioning Treatment and the Addictive Spray.

My hair is very dry, frizzy and highlighted/coloured and these products really seem to help.
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I also liked the All Soft shampoo and conditioner. I have hair like the previous poster, highlighted and a tendency to frizz (naturally curly) so it does make my hair nice and soft. The smell was nice too! Smile
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree with the smell, very nice Smile I try to just wash my hair every second day and it seems to have left my hair in good second day condition....not at all greasy or frizzy!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
The smell is nice.I didn't like it because it just doesn't work. Confused
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
Laral: I am totally agreeing with you! I am really not liking this product....now I don't know what to do with the HUGE bottle. Maybe I can get my boyfriend to use it Laughing
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:53 am      Reply with quote
cbrooke wrote:
Maybe I can get my boyfriend to use it Laughing
No doubt! Why is it that men will use just about anything to wash or conditioner their hair, no matter how cheap or expensive it is? If it's there in the shower, they'll use it! Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately my boyfriend is actually kind of picky about his "hair products" Laughing I am always telling him not to use so much conditioner! We always, always run out of the conditioner and then are left with half a bottle of the shampoo. I mean really his hair is so short he probably doesn't need conditioner anyway Confused
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |