Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Renaud?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
terrie

Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone out there have any experience with the Laboratoire Dr. Renaud line of products? The prices look good, but I'd like to know if they work before I purchase.

Thanks,
Terrie
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Terry,

I have used some of their products ... My step-daughter is an esthetician and Dr. Reneau is the only product line that she carries for skin care.

I didn't find that the cleanser worked for me in terms of clearing up my skin problems, however, it was a delight to use. I liked their moisturizer ... the anti-aging one ... but my skin doesn't much like most moisturizers. The moisturizer itself was very pleasant. I wish that they did work for me because they were really nice products to use.

Over all I prefer OCM for cleaning my face as my skin likes as few ingredients as possible ... and seems to break out with just about everything else.

I still use their "anti imperfection gel" and quite like it. It helps to heal the spot and reduce any redness associated with it.

Hope this helps.

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Interestingly just last night I bought their Multi-Active Eye Contour Tensor, Eye Contour Cream and eye makeup remover.

I'm looking to erase the fine lines underneath the inner corners of my eyes and firm up the eye area, particularly the bottom lid (very puffy). It's still too soon to say if they're working or not, but texture-wise they are pleasant and absorb very quickly (which I hope means that they will work on my skin...).

Will post reviews as soon as I see something happening. HTH some! Smile

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
BTW Mary, what products did you use? Have you tried (or do you know anyone who has) the Pure Kronoxyl Anti Aging set? Is that the anti-aging moisturiser you were talking about?

I'm 35 but I'm trying to avoid getting soft and sagging (friends younger than me have started to sag! Shock) and I was adivised to use this.

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi pumpingmummy,

I was using the Intervention line ... and the moisturizer is called [b]Age-Defying Hydrafluid". I can't recall exactly what the cleanser was called but it too was part of the Intervention line.

I also used an eye cream which was very nice as well. There are two of them ... one for use at night and one for use during the day. I [i]think
I was using the one for night time use.

My step-daughter was really impressed with this line when she did her research for her shop ... and she swears by the products. It's just unfortunate that her step-mother [me Laughing ] has such problem skin that commercial products seldom perform on me as they do on anyone else! Laughing

Hope this helps.

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
hpjrt wrote:
Hi pumpingmummy,

I also used an eye cream which was very nice as well. There are two of them ... one for use at night and one for use during the day. I think I was using the one for night time use.

Hope this helps.

Mary

That's the duo I bought! Well so far so good, my skin didn't sting or break out into rashes, so that's a good sign. I hope I get what I want with this ie firmed up skin around the eyes. Thanks Mary.

terrie

Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your input. This forum is a great resource!

Just FYI, I've been doing some research and the best prices I can find for Dr. Renaud are actually at http://www.DrRenaud.com (go figure!).

Just thought I'd share what I found.
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
Interestingly just last night I bought their Multi-Active Eye Contour Tensor, Eye Contour Cream and eye makeup remover.

I'm looking to erase the fine lines underneath the inner corners of my eyes and firm up the eye area, particularly the bottom lid (very puffy). It's still too soon to say if they're working or not, but texture-wise they are pleasant and absorb very quickly (which I hope means that they will work on my skin...).

Will post reviews as soon as I see something happening. HTH some! Smile

how did the eye products turn out? the prices are so good and the ingredients sound good too, but it would be nice to hear from someone who's used them . . .
beebee
5% products discount

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:44 am      Reply with quote
i guess you have to try quite a few products until you find the one that works for you. personaly i don't trust those high-end eye creams so i just uses natual eye products with a reasonable price
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Intervention line for over a year and I really like it. It has cleared my skin right up.
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any other online place with a more competitive price that I can buy from? It's hard to find this line in USA.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
The only products in the line that I am still using occasionally are the cleansing milk and the AK-Pure anti-blemish gel. I used to buy the line from an esthetician but when she stopped carrying it I went searching for another supplier. EDS was the cheapest I found, although I'm not sure if they ship this line outside of Canada. Where are you located?
cuties
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
When I first found this forum in '03 I sampled some of the line. I ordered the eye contour cream and remember liking it a lot. I also tried the Eye Contour gel for day but did not care for that one as much. I also sampled the Intervention FluidBase moisturizer. I felt it was good for very oily skin skin only - it made the skin extremely matte, too matte for my combination skin.
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Diana P. I live in Michigan. I heard really good things about "Pure Anti-Ageing Eye Contour Patches" and "MenoActive Skin Treatment care". By any chance that you have tried them?
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I have used quite a number of Dr. Renaud products. Some were good and some I didn't like at all. I have listed some of the products I have tried.

Eye Contour Cream: This is a nice enough cream, but I'm over 50 and it wasn't moisturizing enough. This would be a good eye cream for someone younger. I don't think this cream has any anti-aging benefits if that's what someone is looking for.

Collagene Cleansing Milk: A good basic cleanser. Nothing special but also non irritating to my sensitive skin and also non drying.

Double Action Humectant & Protective Cream/Clariderm Protection Cream/Tolerance/MenoActive Moisturizers: All of these were very good for my extremely dry/sensitive/mature skin. Excellent under make-up and extremely moisturizing. I liked all of these moisturizers very much.

Pure Kronoxyl 3 Anti-Ageing Lips & Contour: I did not like this product at all. It was very thick and sat on my lips - did not penetrate or do much of anything else. For me, this was a waste of money and a disappointment.

Biocolladerm: Another product I did not like. This is like a watery serum that you use before moisturizer. I bought it because it was supposed to be good for dehydrated skin, however it did not work for me. Did absolutely nothing for my skin and was another waste of money.

Anti-Stress Mask: A good basic mask. Nothing exceptional but it wasn't a waste of money. I wouldn't repurchase.

Of all the products I tried I only repurchased some of the moisturizers. I think that basically it is a good skin care line but I have moved on to other products that seem to work far better for my particular issues.

Hope this helps.
Snowie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
i having been using Dr. Renaud's line for almost 10 years... i have never been so happy with my skin now since i had blemished/dry skin before. my skin has cleared up now and feels a lot smoother. i would highly recommend this line for it's effectiveness and cost.
tomorrow
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. I used to experience sudden red rash on my face. After using, anti redness gel, all is clear up! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |