Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellcosmet products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I've been using Cellcosmet Exfoliate Dual Action and Cellcosmet Activator Gel for a two weeks(my samples almost finished). I can say that I like Cellcosmet Activator Gel. I gives the feeling of cooling sensation (probably due to mint). I don't think it is worth the price though...
The other product that I am using is Cellcosmet Exfoliate Dual Action. It is too rough for my sensitive skin, but it is a very good exfoliator. It is good for blackheads, but you have to be very gentle when you use it. The little sharp pieces of exfoliating material can damage your skin. I will try to continue to use it once a week, because I can't find better solution for getting rid of blackheads Confused . I am not happy that my skin seems red after I use of this exfoliator. It looks like I have a little cuts after using Exfoliate Dual Action even though I don't press hard. I only massage my skin for a minute and then rinse it with cool water. I find that the price for this product is also too high.
Lara
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
lara, did you get your samples in the EDS offer? what other cellcosmet products have you tried?

I tried Ultravital and the eye cream and did not like them, but I am planning to buy the mask and try the sensitive range (ultravital was too much for my skin)
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the Cellcosmet Exfoliate Dual Action, but I have a few suggestions..

If you're using it on dry skin wet your skin first to make it less harsh.

Use and night only and apply a good moisturizer after. This will keep you from being red during the day and help with any dryness/damage that might be caused by the scrubbies.

Maybe a minute is too long, perhaps try 30sec to 45 sec next time and see what results you get.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
I love cellcosmet. I bought quite a few of their products awhile back. I agree that the exfoliant is pretty rough for all but occasional use. The activator is nice but I did not repurchase. I love the gel cleanser,the preventive day cream and the eye cream. My husband has fallen for the preventive night cream. I had gotten the day and night, but found the night cream was too heavy for me except in particularly cold weather. (I am in TX, so that doesn't happen often) He stole it and just finished his first jar. He said he wanted another and when I told him how much it was, he said it was ok because that is the only skincare product he uses!! Shock
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
I liked the Cellcosmet eyecream but its wayyyy too expensive for me. Sad (I had a sample with an EDS order). Other thing was I am sure someone said it had a product in it that made it unsuitable for vegetarian hippys like myself.
So great if you are a rich meat eater! LOL! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hehe that was me who mentioned the ingredient. Bad Grin But not to tick anyone off...just to let consumers beware if they had a concern. I will not post the ingredient again because if I remember correctly the thread got alittle bit off topic and ended up um...rather gross. But hey the ingredients come with the samples if you wanna look and go from there. I adore the eye cream but too much$$ for me. The exfoliator is nice, one that my skin can handle but not too often. Activator gel is blah..kinda stung my face. Ultravial is very nice in the winter when it's REALLy cold here. Not nice enough to buy though on my budget. Didnt' cause any breakouts the limited times I tried it (sample). HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
lara, did you get your samples in the EDS offer? what other cellcosmet products have you tried?

I tried Ultravital and the eye cream and did not like them, but I am planning to buy the mask and try the sensitive range (ultravital was too much for my skin)

Yes, I got some samples from EDS (appreciate that very much Smile ) when I bought my Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream . I love that cream!!!I also got Valmont Nature Taking Care of Lips and Eyes, I'm not so happy about this one. It just doesn't do anything for my skin Confused ...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:

I tried Cream for sensitive skin, it's very good and not oily. What kind of mask from Valmont do you want to try?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, it is the Cellcosmet anti-stress mask I am going to try… at the moment it is such a good deal… 10% off + 2 free hand cream samples included and not to mention the little sample gift pack as well. The gift pack includes the sensitive day but not sensitive night, so I might need to ask for an extra sample

I just love masks!! I would do a mask of some kind every day if I had time….
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="tiger_tim"]Actually, it is the Cellcosmet anti-stress mask I am going to try… at the moment it is such a good deal… 10% off + 2 free hand cream samples included and not to mention the little sample gift pack as well. The gift pack includes the sensitive day but not sensitive night, so I might need to ask for an extra sample

quote]
Tiger_tim, where do you buy your cellcosmet with 10%off+ 2free hand cream?
Thanks

Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:

Tiger_tim, where do you buy your cellcosmet with 10%off+ 2free hand cream?
Thanks

I'm not Tiger_tim, BUT... Smile There's now a 10% off voucher at EDS (code: cupidstrikes, valid till 15/02) and the mask currently comes with the bonus handcream http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-anti-stress-ma-p_4368.htm plus with every order you get the little trial set of samples (but don't forget to add that to your order if you get the mask).

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,
that is a great discount! I will order it.
Thank you for the info!
Lara Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Mabsy.. I had PMd the info to Lara but forgot to post it here. doh.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |