Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Color Science Sunforgettable SPF 30 All-Powderful Sun Prt'n
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this product?
Mabsy

Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:54 am      Reply with quote
Sheila - I haven't tried this exact one but I have tried the Face Colore Perfekt which is basically same packaging but with a mineral foundation in there. The mineral foundation was good but the packaging was horrible. It's such a good concept but it's so wasteful. I can literally see puffs of powder come out every so often and sometimes end up getting too much in certain areas. The brush (at least on the Face Colore, which looks the same packaging wise) is also not very soft so I found it to be quite uncomfortable. Having said that, the MUA reviews were good (which is why I tried this) but I really don't like it.

Please let me know how the Sunforgettable is if you end up trying it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for responding, Mabsy. I'm very tempted to pick one up; however, since I'm so used to applying half a teaspoon of cream/fluid sunscreen to my face, I wouldn't be sure how much of this product to apply to get the benefits stated on the package (SPF 30, with Titanium Dioxide 12%
Zinc Oxide 12%). hmm
Jeanne

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have this product and love it. It fits easily into my purse and is perfect for "emergency" sun protection when I hadn't planned on being outside. I just dust it over my face/chest/arms and the powder becomes transparent.
JTLee
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:43 am      Reply with quote
I know this post is a year old Shock but I just started using this product because every sunscreen I use makes my skin break out. It's too soon to tell for me because usually everything works well for the first week or two and then it all goes bad. But, so far I really like the way it goes on, I can't even notice it after I brush it on. I just make sure I can see the powder coming out while i brush my face and feel pretty good about the coverage then. Has anyone else been using this since Cameron Diaz recommended it in a recent magazine?! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for bringing this thread back JTLee. I've been eyeing this since the reviews for IS Clinical sunscreen powder hasn't been great, and SPF 20 is not enough for me. Do report back in a week or two on how your skin is liking it. Smile
Jenhelen7
5% products discount

Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:38 am      Reply with quote
YES - I am about to rave about this product now! My sunforgettable SPF 30 is fantastic. I have slightly oily skin and have always had trouble with sunblock being too goopy - especially with the other products I use. I have posted help messages on this website before and have found some nice sun screens but never really anything that was perfect - but this is it. It works I didn't get a single freckle even when I was ski-ing all day, there is absolutely no shine and although the brush isn't the softest its so easy to re-apply. I love this stuff.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the Colorscience Sunforgettable SPF 30 brush stick for a while now. I like that it is small and great for touchups during the day if I decided to go out of the office on my lunch hour. But the main reason I got this was that I liked the idea that I can just brush it on over my makeup so no need to mess up my makeup that was applied in the morning. I do use a lotion consistency sun block starting out in the morning under my makeup (DermaDoctor Body Guard SPF 30), but love the convenience of just a quick brush and SPF 30 coverage at the same time!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I tried this product, but it didn't work for me. I used the one with color. It was much to dark for my fair skin.
LL
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really interested in trying this product too. Has anyone experienced any negative effects from the bismuth oxychloride in it? People who use mineral makeup often avoid ones that have bismuth oxychloride because it can be irritating and itchy.

Anyone?

Thanks.
mmd

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
About how long does a container last?
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have this (in clear) and I've just started to use it on my face after work as extra protection. I don't find the container too messy, but sometimes I'm not sure how much I'm putting on my face since it's hard to see what's coming out (so I might over do it). I'm very pleased with it though and will definitely repurchase. I'm not sure how long one will last with once a day use as I just started using mine.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |