Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
It finally happened!! For the first time in my life!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yesterday I had lunch with a former co-worker whom I had not seen for over six months...

And as we sat down in the hotel lounge bar for coffee and a gossip, she said to my make-up free face "my, your skin looks beautiful. Have you changed cosmetics?"

I was totally in heaven!! Especially since I was feeling a bit "spotty" since coming back from the Aussie humidity last week!!

Now, I have had my husband comment on my pores getting smaller when I started using Epidermx and my dad looked at me last Xmas and said "you look different somehow" (that was after 6 months on Epiderm products) but I have NEVER had anyone come straight out and say my skin looked beautiful (except for beauticians who really are just wanting to sell you treatments to help "maintain your beautiful skin" Laughing )

The couple of hundred I spent on new products a month or so back are now making me feel like it was money very well spent!!

Dancing whoo hoo! I turn 40 in March and I had been telling myself all last year that I wanted to be "fabulous at 40" and I might just get my wish!!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Isn't that the best feeling? Very Happy I'm pleased you're having results.

I just had someone ask me if I've died my hair as it's a bit blue at the front Mad I had to mention that's what indigo does on grey hair Mad Blue hair sounds like a pensioner Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:03 am      Reply with quote
that's fantastic tiger - good for you! It really must feel great to get such a nice compliment Very Happy

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Don't ya just love it!!!

On my 36th birthday last month, I was shopping with my 3 boys (ages 6, 3 & 2), and a complete stranger stopped me to tell me I looked too young to have 3 children. What a fab birthday present that was!

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic Very Happy
Last week my sister asked me what make-up I was wearing as it gave my skin a nice glow, I wasn't wearing any!!! I told her none just following the Dr Hauschka regime

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
That is so cool! I'm very happy for you! What a fabulous reward for your time, effort and investment. March birthday....what date? Are you a Pisces? Mine's March 8th, and my daughters is the 31st. Pre-spring birthdays are fun!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hey! My b-day's March 8th too. Very Happy
vintagedream
5% products discount

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:10 am      Reply with quote
any info about Epiderm products? your story is inspiring... Very Happy
dionne
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:34 am      Reply with quote
yeah can you give us more info? what's Epidermx? what does it do to tyour skin? is is suitable for people with sensitive skin?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
OK, OK.. I better do some clarification...

the first step was starting to use Epidermx (microdermabrasion treatment) which helped with pores and refining ...BUT... this comment from the friend was made after I added some new things to my routine at the beginning of December.

(1) L'Occitane Immortelle dry oil (this stuff is SO amazing)

(2) Cellex-C 15% serum and Vit. B serum

(3) Some Shu Uemura products (I dont think these have been the instigator of the comment though).

(4) Kinerase eye cream (AM & PM.. PM I also use the Decleor firming eye serum)

I honestly think that it is the combination of the Cellex-C products (morning) and Immortelle (night) that has made such a big change.

I have been putting some Shu Uemura serum over the Cellex-C in the morning and night cream over the Immortelle for extra moisture during our dry winter here in Japan.

My cleansing routine has been the Epiderm porcelein clay bar in the morning (I really LOVE this) and I have been using Shu Uemura cleansing oil at night (mixed feelings about this and like I said.. whilst my skin looks GREAT I have been getting a few spots that I should not be getting).

Cheers all.

(PS. my BD is March 29th.. I'm a RAM.. baaaah (oh, sorry, um... bleeet.. no no, that is a EWE... do Rams go "ba ba"?? Laughing )

as a PS. I have senstive skin and have had no problem with Epidermx. If you do a search you will find lots of topics on it.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
i'm also getting a big transformation from using the Epidermx microdermbrasion protreatment ... i wouldn't say it's miraculous but the changes in my skin are very obvious ... i went from a face covered with acne and scars to one that's clear and smooth. I still have breakouts now and then but it's been less frequent and not so bad when it happens. I think what makes me real excited is the lessening of my depressed acne scars ... i use the Silkia camellia oil (from goldportbeauty.com) with this Epidermx stuff (also got it there) and i sure am seeing improvements in the indents. I've been using them since July and I'd say so far the indents are half raised. I had done a series of microderm treatments at my derm's before and had also used makeupartistchoice.com's glycolic peels for a couple of months but they didn't do anything for the indents.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, Lord. Add another product to the arsenol. My ice pick scars have always bothered me-no matter how good my skin looks. I don't even wear my prescrption glasses (unless I'm driving) so I can't see them that clearly. Embarassed I'm not a good candidate fro dermabrasion (olive skin)-so, I'll try this. Hope springs eternal Confused
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |