Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Kosmea Info for anyone interested
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
I sent an enquiry to Kosmea Australia asking if their products were suitable for oily skin (prone to breakouts) and this was the reply I received:

Thank you for your contact with Kosmea Australia.

The key ingredient in all of Kosmea's products is Certified 100% Organic Rose Hip Oil which is a naturally rich source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s), vitamins and antioxidants and has been proven to help treat oily skin, acne and acne scarring.

Organic rose hip oil is a natural source of topical trans-retinoic acid (a derivative of vitamin A). Unlike the synthetic form – commonly known as Retinol – the substance found in rose hip oil is part of its naturally occurring state and combined with the essential fatty acids, has been proven to help repair and rebuild sun-damaged, scarred and dehydrated skin. It is for this reason that rose hip oil makes a wonderful beauty treatment oil proven to help treat acne and acne scarring, very dry skin, wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone and pigmentation. Rose hip oil also helps balance the skin so it is great if your skin is prone to oiliness. It is a superfine oil which is easily absorbed by the skin and leaves no oily residue. Because of this Kosmea’s Sun Savvy™ Sunless Tan and Moisturising Lotion SPF 30+ are suitable for you to use.

Kosmea’s Eighth Natural Wonder™ Revitalising Facial Serum is the new anti-ageing product in the Kosmea range and can be used around the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles. It contains a high content of rose hip oil as well as the unique hibiscus extract which is proven to relax facial muscles and smooth out wrinkles. This product instantly ‘lifts’ dull and tired skin and has the effect of ‘freezing’ fine lines and wrinkles giving skin instant youthfulness and vitality. Combined with organic rose hip oil, this duo form nature’s answer to cosmetic surgery! In the morning, this product can be worn before you apply your Moisturising Lotion SPF 30+ and at night, use before you apply Kosmea’s Skin Clinic™ Certified 100% Organic Rose hip Oil.

For your information, our recommended regime for oily and acne prone skin or skin that has acne scarring, is as follows:

MORNING

§ Cleanse with Kosmea’s Purifying Cream Cleanser – a gentle skin-nourishing cleanser rich in organic rose hip oil, sesame oil and avocado oil or if you prefer a facial wash, cleanse with Clarifying Facial Wash – to rejuvenate, purify and nourish

§ Refresh with Kosmea’s Hydrating Rosewater Mist – a soothing and refreshing rosewater mist

§ Exfoliate with Refining Rose Hip Scrub – a gentle exfoliator containing chamomile flowers and crushed rose hips. You can exfoliate everyday if required, but twice weekly should be all that is needed. For a weekly, deep cleansing treat leave on skin for a few minutes then rinse. Rich kaolin clay will dig deep to draw out skin impurities and improve skin clarity. Use with The Five Minute Facial™ Muslin Cloth to give skin that deep-down clean.

§ Revitalise with Kosmea’s Eighth Natural Wonder™ Revitalising Facial Serum – this anti-ageing serum feeds skin with all of the essential antioxidants and vitamins it needs to keep it in optimum health.

§ Protect with Kosmea’s Moisturising Lotion SPF 30+ - offers daily antioxidant and sun protection to help prevent premature ageing of the skin.

NIGHT

§ Cleanse with Kosmea’s Purifying Cream Cleanser – a gentle skin-nourishing cleanser rich in organic rose hip oil, sesame oil and avocado oil or if you prefer a facial wash, cleanse with Clarifying Facial Wash – to rejuvenate, purify and nourish

§ Refresh with Kosmea’s Hydrating Rosewater Mist – a soothing and refreshing rosewater mist

§ Revitalise with Kosmea’s Eighth Natural Wonder™ Revitalising Facial Serum – this anti-ageing serum feeds skin with all of the essential antioxidants and vitamins it needs to keep it in optimum health.

§ Nourish and moisturise with Skin Clinic™ Certified 100% Organic Rose Hip Oil – a naturally rich source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s), vitamins and antioxidants which has been proven to help treat acne and acne scarring. Apply 2-3 drops morning and night onto slightly damp skin. Applying to wet skin helps the oil to absorb faster and penetrate deeper.

I hope this information helps and for any other queries please do not hestitate to contact me again.

Kind regards,

Chantelle Cox
Customer Satisfaction
Kosmea Australia

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy Smile

I am on my 2nd bottle of Kosmea’s Skin Clinic™ Certified 100% Organic Rose hip Oil (thanks to Mabsy!)

FYI, my skin is super oily all over and I have had continous problems with clogged pores and cystic acnes all my life.

After trying out a combination of products (mostly based on reviews here on EDS), my skin has considerably calmed down and (dare I say it) 98% acne-free for the longest time in my adult life * knock on wood*

Most nights I just apply 2-3 drops of Kosmea Rose Hip Oil on my face and I can safely say that it is indeed suitable for (my) oily skin.

(",)
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Poppy.
I applied the rosehip oil over the 8th natural wonder and as I was massaging the oil in, I could feel quite a flush of warmth in my skin. This would have to be one of the very few products that I have tried where you can actually feel that the product is having an effect on the skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I was eyeing off Kosmea stuff when I was home in Oz at Xmas. Guess I need to pick up a trial pack on my next trip back!

I purchased a rosehip shampoo and conditioner from the Renew brand it is was lovely (I only used it for the week I was home and am now saving it till my other supply here runs out)
vera
5% products discount

Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
where can i find this product?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:36 am      Reply with quote
You can find Kosmea atwww.kosmea.com.au and Renew atwww.renewskincare.com.au Their products are quite similar I think...
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy, Wow! That is a terrific post! What a great lot of information...
I love the 8th Wonder serum ( not really a serum the way we think of serums as being clear liquigel texture though is it?) ...it is more milky, a thin lotion. Nevertheless it is a brilliant product and I have repurchased it a couple of times since it came out last year. I agree with layering with the Rosehip oil, great way to go and very effective.
Thanks!Smile

Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:21 am      Reply with quote
I haven't yet bought the serum as for some reason I have a mental price barrier with Kosmea and I'm not willing to cross that $50 mark. I'm sure I'll cave... I still love their SPF30+ lotion - one of the best moisturisers with high SPF that I have tried, if not THE best. I also like their cleansing lotion but have not yet bought a full size after trying the sample. I'm glad others have also discovered this line...

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |