Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
TNS Recovery Complex as seen on Oprah
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I did a search on this board and did not find anything about this product. I know it is VERY popular on other boards so I am surprised.

I have yet to use it. It is a bit pricey. But seems to work well with others.

Here is a link to those who have tried it and loved it. PLUS a lot of info about the ingredients and how this stuff actually works.
In the list of posts, make sure you read John C. Hill's posts (he is a chemist we all refer to) and PANDA, very knowlegable lady...

No I do not work for Skin Medica...just sharing. it is expensive and I just want to have as much info (including reviews) before I shell out the money. Retail $123 but if you google it you can get it for under $100 at a few other places and there is Ebay.

http://www.spectacularskin.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi?read=49943

Here are reviews from the SkinStore:
http://www.skinstore.com/search/Search.aspx?ReviewID=2151 Laughing
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I used it before I switched to IS Clinical. I think it's a good product. But I'm a little perplexed. Why would you recommend something that you've never used yourself? It's as irrational as denouncing something you've never used yourself.
rachelk
5% products discount

Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I must say I agree. It just doesn't make sense to promote something you haven't even tried.
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
actually if you do a search on "all forums" there are quite a few posts regarding this product.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:15 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

No I do not work for Skin Medica...just sharing. it is expensive and I just want to have as much info (including reviews) before I shell out the money.

I have usually spent several weeks researching products before I purchase them. Even if it is only $30. As I said, this is expensive.

I was not "promoting" this product. I did not see it on the boards or I certainly would have not added all that. I wanted to provide as much info as I could to get opinions before I spent $98 -$123 on a product.

I come to these boards to receive and share information, not to be attacked. What is with all the hostility?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:25 am      Reply with quote
I have obviously been having problems with this site. I request to be notified when someone has posted to a thread I have posted on. Nothing happens and it is blocked for spam. I don't know what is going on there.

I also did a search on this very subject and nothing came up. it did it 3 times, nothing. I found that very odd. I know it is a popular product. I would have been very happy if I just could have read posts with reviews of it. I would not have written a word about it. No need.

There was some weird glitch here on just that particular day at that particular time. I just did a search and tonight it worked. You're right, there is a lot on it. I'm glad.
I'm sorry for "cluttering up the board" information you already have.

I will not post on this topic again.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I have obviously been having problems with this site. I request to be notified when someone has posted to a thread I have posted on. Nothing happens and it is blocked for spam. I don't know what is going on there.

I note you have AOL. I no longer receive emails when I have private messages on EDS. Recently I ordered from EDS and never received a confirmation email. I don't have any blocks on my AOL account connected with EDS. After talking to the salon in Canada I was made aware that many AOL users are having this problem. You are not alone.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie. I've heard of problems like this for AOL users on other boards as well.

But I still don't understand the problem I had when nothing came up in a search for TNS. I mean nothing. Confused I should have assumed it was a glitch and not posted anything here. So sorry to repeat all this info on TNS. It looks like it has been discussed thoroughly on these boards.
System
Automatic Message
Fri May 03, 2024 5:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |