Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Serum that worked and worked fast
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
DawnYama

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
2 months ago I tried a new lash growth serum It's Earthen Glow Mineral lash serum. Needed it for my brows and hoped it would make a difference with my lashes. I've bought several including Arpels but the results I have gotten with this one are excellent. After a month still using the same tube my brows were already filled but my lashes touch my glasses.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Where did you purchase this from? Also do you have the ingredients?
Thanks
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
I assume this is the product you are referring to
http://www.earthenglowminerals.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,238/Itemid,103/

It's only $15!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for providing that site jom. They do ship internationally and its actually pretty cheap. Has anyone else used this? Would love to hear a little more before purchasing.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Also do you have the ingredients?

I'd like to know the ingredients, too.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just emailed the company on their web site asking for the ingredient list, due to my extremely sensitive eyes! They say they respond to all email in 2 days, so I will post their reply! Fingers crossed!

Razz
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I just emailed the company on their web site asking for the ingredient list, due to my extremely sensitive eyes! They say they respond to all email in 2 days, so I will post their reply! Fingers crossed!

Razz
DM

Owe fabulous DM..thanks!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Pal,
Let's just hope they give the info, I told them I would be interested in purchasing as long as I knew in advance the ingredients wouldn't cause my eyes to react!

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Pal,
Let's just hope they give the info, I told them I would be interested in purchasing as long as I knew in advance the ingredients wouldn't cause my eyes to react!

DM

Yeah always a potential problem... Im with you if I dont know Im not buying.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to know the ingredients too.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Just to update still no email from the company, I might just give it one more shot to see if I can get an answer!
Keeping fingers crossed the lack of response was a glitch and not intentional on their part!
I will keep you posted!

HTH
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'm guessing you never heard back from the company, DM?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
I'm guessing you never heard back from the company, DM?

No Skippie and all, 2 emails and no response at all! I guess they won't give out their formula by releasing the ingredient list! I would think it has to be on the packaging as required, but they aren't telling in an email! Bummer!

DM

ETA Just checked the site, 4 pages listing ingredients but none listed for this serum!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for trying, DM. I was hoping DawnYama might come back and tell us.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Thanks for trying, DM. I was hoping DawnYama might come back and tell us.

Skippie,
No problem except for the no reply! LOL
I was hoping for the same thing. Sad
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for trying DM. Smile
Looks like I will be staying with what I have got.
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Another thread was saying that NOTCH has an awesome lash serum- I am going to try that one out.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 am      Reply with quote
gailbaby wrote:
Another thread was saying that NOTCH has an awesome lash serum- I am going to try that one out.

I finally got to were I have used it for about a month and see good results, nice long thick glossy well conditioned lashes! I do see mixed reviews just like everything it works for some but not others. I won't say it is as dramatic as what I see reported with Lumigan or the others with prostaglandins or the analogue but no side effects, and it doesn't irritate my eyes, for me that is a miracle! Everything bothers my eyes just about.

HTH
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Well no side effects is a big advantage- especially when you are working around your eyes. The other products simply just scare me off
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 am      Reply with quote
gailbaby wrote:
Well no side effects is a big advantage- especially when you are working around your eyes. The other products simply just scare me off

I'm right there with you on that, I've read too much to even think of trying them!

DM
Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I too hoped the OP would come back and post the ingredients.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl,
Me too, she has 5 posts I wonder if she is just too busy? I guess we could pm her and ask, she might not be watching the thread!
Question
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Should open composition, for every piece of skin care products.
I have not used this brand of products.
Listen to your feeling products too bad. Exclamation
Thank you for the unselfish sharing.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Darkmoon,I thought you were using Notch's eye serum? I read on another thread that you were having great lashes. Did something happen ? The reason I ask,is I was going to order some of the Notch eye lash stuff.
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61, DarkMoon is having good results with the Moisturizing Eyelash Growth Serum. Just do a search on some of her posts, some of which are in the other forum areas.

I'm not surprised that you've received no e-mail back, nor can you find the ingredients list for the other company's product. That is an immediate red flag. If they were confident with the formula, and the raw materials were truly functional to produce an effect on eyelashes, they should be enthusiastic about posting that ingredients list! If somebody wanted to Knock-Off that product, all they would have to do is buy the product and read the mandated ingredients list on the package. So, to not post that list is just hiding something because avoiding a "Knock-Off" can't be the reason.

If anyone does get the list, please post it here on this thread and we'll take a close look at each of the ingredients and break it down on whether or not it could work.

John

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |