Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
::Review:: Cellex-C Speed Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Girl_number_16

Fri May 26, 2006 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Well, this is my first entry! Woo-hoo! I absolutely LOVE this product... Every time I use it, my skin feels so smooth and looks so healthy... and the funny thing is, it's not just me that notices... I have a friend that I see all the time, and every time I use Cellex-C Speed Peel, he says, "Wow! Your skin looks great today!" It never fails, absolutely every time! It's really pretty funny, actually... Very Happy So, am I the only one, or has anyone else had this result with this product? Or, a better result with another product? (Although, I really don't see how that's possible... Smile ) That's it for now... I'm sure I'll be back soon! Cheers!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel (90 ml / 3 oz)
Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel (90 ml / 3 oz)

Speed Peel Facial Gel is a pale leaf green, minty- fragranced formulation, containing natural exfoliating agents and enzymes in an oil-free, hydrating gel. Tropical and desert plant extracts renowned for their superb moisture binding and exfoliating qualities enhance this truly unique product.

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
wave Girl_number_16, welcome to the forum!!

You know I had forgotten about this Peel, I had wanted to try it ages ago and somehow got off track. I am going to have to get one with my next EDS order to compare with the Peel I started using a couple months back (and love) the RoC Peel-Ex Radiance.

Thank you for reminding me (I think) about this product. I really like the Cellex-C things I have tried so far.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I was going to check out RoC peel-ex this weekend. Now come Cellex-C speed peel.Think
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone compared this peel with the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel?
Blutkindx
5% products discount

Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Absolutely amazing peel ! I never feel my skin so smooth, this peel is my first one, i only used classic exfoliating gels by the past but this peel is very different, i just love it Wink
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:57 am      Reply with quote
I got this back in June to compare to RoC. I like RoC MUCH better (and the green apple one to for htat matter, even if it did give me lobster face for a few hours Laughing)

This is almost like a cross between an enzyme peel and microdermabrasion cream. I find it a bit harsh on my skin and the mint/menthol very strong (no truoble with other mint/menthol products I have tried).

The thing that is the biggest pain is that the leaflet you get in the box gives DIFFERENT instructions to what is on the jar! You are supposed to put on a layer and wait a minute (but dont let it get dry) and then massage a bit and wait another minute (but again, dont let it go bone dry) and then genlty brush it from the skin (is has a rather coarse powdery feel to it).

Yes, the skin is left smooth, but I get better and less abrasive/irritaing results using EpidermxII microdermabrasion cream. I am now using this up on my forearms, rather than my face and sticking to RoC and EpidermxII!! (though plan to try the green apple for sensitive skin at a lter point).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Didn't really like this peel. I didn't like the thick coarse granules and the menthol/mint that was in the product- I found it irritating on my skin and eyes (the menthol fume kept stinging my eyes).
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the sample I received 2 times. This product leaves me indifferent. I didn't notice anything different about my face afterwards and would not buy the full size product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
I got this back in June to compare to RoC. I like RoC MUCH better (and the green apple one to for htat matter, even if it did give me lobster face for a few hours Laughing)

This is almost like a cross between an enzyme peel and microdermabrasion cream. I find it a bit harsh on my skin and the mint/menthol very strong (no truoble with other mint/menthol products I have tried).

The thing that is the biggest pain is that the leaflet you get in the box gives DIFFERENT instructions to what is on the jar! You are supposed to put on a layer and wait a minute (but dont let it get dry) and then massage a bit and wait another minute (but again, dont let it go bone dry) and then genlty brush it from the skin (is has a rather coarse powdery feel to it).

Yes, the skin is left smooth, but I get better and less abrasive/irritaing results using EpidermxII microdermabrasion cream. I am now using this up on my forearms, rather than my face and sticking to RoC and EpidermxII!! (though plan to try the green apple for sensitive skin at a lter point).

Tiger_Tim,
Thanks for saving me some money! I have been using EpII in the past couple of days and slowly I am seeing a difference.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |