Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review ::Yonka Pamplemousse + Bare Escentuals
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I've recently been introduced to the Yonka line by a new spa in my area. I was first very intrigued by the citrus scents of all the different products they use. I actually visited because of a dire situation -- I had gotten a makeover at a makeup counter and the artist re-used make up brushes for all her clients. And voila, breakout madness on my face. But I got the facial and the Yonka products were SO soothing. My aesthetician even gave me a few samples to try to keep my face "in line" for the week, and after using it for a week, I ordered a bunch of products from EDS earlier this week! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get my products.

For those that have posted asking about the Yonka line -- my theory is that different products work for different people. I, personally, use Proactiv Solution for any breakouts, but I have been in the market for a good moisturizer and skincare line, and Yonka is perfect. Everything has a very light texture. For instance, the gel cleanser doesn't even feel like a gel -- it's so light -- almost like water. I feel like I have to use a LOT (because I can't feel anything), but honestly, a little goes a long way with the cleanser -- and it leaves your skin feeling very clean and soft. The moisturizer I'm using is the Pamplemousse for oily skin, and it not only smells great, but it is NOT greasy at all. I have an oily complexion but I use the Pamplemousse under my make up (Bare Escentuals foundation) and I have noticed a visible decline of "shine" throughout the day! Lastly, Phyto 58 is wonderful; it's a bit more pricey, but I just dab it on problem spots -- dry skin areas, uneven skin tone spots -- and there is this cooling sensation -- and you can see a difference in the morning!

I have no affiliation with Yonka so don't feel like I'm trying to "sell" the product. I'm merely giving my thumbs up for a great product line. I never knew Yonka existed until this new spa came out. You don't see malls selling Yonka but give the line a try if you're looking for a new skin care line.

On a different note, for those that have been wondering about Bare Escentuals. I use Bare Escentuals as my foundation and I swear by it. It has wonderful coverage! If you've seen the online informercials, believe everything except the part about "you can even sleep in it." I took a nap once with it on and I don't think sleeping in it is the best advice! Smile It takes a while to get used to (you don't have to use a lot at all -- just have to master the "swirling motion" on application), but it's really worth a try if you're tired of liquid foundations.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Pamplemousse PS Dry Skin Cream (50 ml / 1.72 oz)
Yonka Pamplemousse PS Dry Skin Cream (50 ml / 1.72 oz)

This light, luscious cream, with an invigorating citrus scent, brightens up the complexion and vitalizes the epidermis. A true shot of energy, this cream is enriched with fine oils for more comfort.

Previously known as 'Yonka Pamplemousse PS Normal to Dry Skin Cream'

System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |