Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Caudalie Contour Cream Eyes & Lips
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I managed to receive a fairly generous sample of this & have been using it for the past few days now. I'm actually quite pleased! Firstly I really like the fact that it comes in a tube...which I always prefer with eye creams Very Happy I also hate scented eye creams & thank goodness this one is fragrance-free! It has a delicate & light texture which I really like, so it gets absorbed quite easily & doesn't feel sticky at all. It's supposed to help reduce dark circles & decongest the eye area...I haven't really seen any results yet but seeing as I have only used it for a few days & don't really have any darks circles etc I can't really comment! Razz

Overall I'm quite pleased with this product, I'm not quite sure if it's any better than my beloved Guerlain Happylogy Glowing Eye Care, but I think it's almost as good & a lot less expensive...so I will definitely be considering getting a tube of this with my next order! Wink
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this with my last order too. I like how it's nice and light but still quite moisturizing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I, also, just received a sample and love it! It really seems to reduce puffiness and wrinkles. Anyone else? Very Happy
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
i got a sample of this and i actually like it. i think this is one of those eye cream that doesnt make my lines worse. its light and hydrating, but right now i am also trying out valmont eye cream. i heard a lto of reviews and so far its been good.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample too, and really liked it. The sample lasted 2+ weeks, which was nice. It is definitely on my list when I need a new eye cream. Love how easily it absorbs, and doesn;t leave the undereye area shiny or greasy looking.

Lori

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this for a week or so and saw no great changes but liked the texture on both lips and eyes. Now I am using it just on my lips at night and as a base for lipstick. Leaves my lips soft and stays on pretty good overnight. I think I prefer something more nourishing for my eyes so am shopping around. Any suggestions?
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
This is probably the next item I'm going to try. Since I like the milky texture and light moisturization of Radiance Serum (even though it hasn't faded my freckles as promised), I'm impressed enough to try another Caudalie product. I may need something richer in the colder months, though. I really like their Fleur de Vigne scent and body lotion, which is also light and a nice summer fragrance.
Caspers Mum

Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I use this eye cream, as it's hydrating, protective, and comforting, without giving me milia!
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am on my 3rd tube now. Very moisturing in winter as well. I also keep one tube in my purse for touch on. Will keep buying it!
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 am      Reply with quote
The first one is over, no use to me ,maybe i should think use Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Lifting Serum before this.

But it is smoothing and easy to absorb, just no use to wrinkle.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
never use this new version..

But the old version doesn't seem to do anything for me.... though as a hydrating eye cream, it is quite ok...
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am      Reply with quote
I tried the eye cream sample too. It's not bad but not extraordinary.
Drsunmei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I felt the same way. Wink
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Used the old version before. It's good but not good enough.
sucencen
5% products discount

Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I heard it from my friends many times before and just want a try~
Ciboulette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I find it very expensive for the little results. I have dark circles and i didn't see improvement.
kaylaartist

Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 am      Reply with quote
saisai wrote:
Used the old version before. It's good but not good enough.

which is the old, and which is the new version; I just got a tube of 1st wrinkle eye cream and some sites say it is the new version of the eye and lip contour cream, which some sites say is the ole version of the pulpe vitaminee eye & lip cream...????very confusing! thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
tried a sample just average i didnt want to use it after
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I hope I will get the sample of this next order.I want to try this one.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Eye and Lip Anti ageing serum, it's very light and seems to content more antioxidants. It's very light in texture so it won't run into my eyes like some eye cream would during the day, especially warmer days.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Personally feel that it is only suitable for the majority of home products with no more than 25-year-old girl, especially in the eye cream, moisturizing cream on the Gan Wen has been formed for the black eye of the eye skin is basically no effect.
vinco
5% products discount

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I started to use the new version when I got my first under eye wrinkle. Three months passed and the wrinkle didn't get worse. I like the texture and the fact that it's scentless. It also moisturizes very well. I guess that's why it can stop wrinkles getting worse.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this too and to my surprise I liked it very much. It's very light in texture so I didn't think it would do much for my dry skin, but it is very moisturizing and soothing for around the eyes. It did seem to help with some dehydration lines that I had.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
It's not worth the price.
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
have better choices 4 this price
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |