Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
:: Review :: Cellular Skin Eye Bright Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
IcyFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
You can call this my first "serious" review here on EDS. Laughing

Before I give my review, I want to say that I've suffered from dark circles since my early teens. It wasn't until I was around 18/19 that I started noticing how bad my circles were becoming and wanted to do something about it. I would look at pictures and I would see how apparent the darkness around my eyes would be, and at times I could see the under-eye sagginess just swelling up on pictures. It just made me look horribly tired and drawn out that I didn’t want my picture taken. I'm fairly young as it is now and to be having dark circles at that age is kind of serious, I would think. So, I came to the group looking for a solution.

Because I’m a college student, I was looking for something cheap but something that would deliver. At first, I was really hesitant to try this product because I had read a number of mixed reviews and I'm not one to buy a product unless I find that it has a substantial amount of positive reviews backing it up. Many EDS members were comparing it to PTR Eye Rescue and suggesting trying both or one or the other. While some members claimed the serum had cured their dark circles, others were swearing it had little to no effect on their dark circles. I was at a fix, but I thought to myself it would be better to go with something cheaper and at the end of the day, if it doesn’t work, losing 20 bucks wouldn’t be as severe as losing 40 ( as opposed to trying PRT Eye Rescue.)

It’s been 4 weeks since I have been applying the serum, two a times a day around my eyes. I can honestly say this serums WORKS. It’s not a miracle serum that’s going to make a difference over night, but it will gradually lighten the appearance of your eye area. My bags are almost gone, and I no longer have huge dark rings around my eyes. The GOOD thing is on pictures they’re not even noticeable. It’s like I don’t have them. That’s why I think this product has a made a major difference and I proudly praise it!

PS. I received a sample of Cellular's Vit C serum and I loved it too! It's a lot less oily and goes on soo smooth. I'm gonna have to buy it on my next order! Smile

Icyfire

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright Treatment Serum (10 ml / 0.33 oz)
Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright Treatment Serum (10 ml / 0.33 oz)

Eye Bright Treatment Serum contains an active pharmaceutical-grade complex of purified soy peptides, oxido reductases, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, and yeast protein in a hyaluronic acid solution. After four weeks of treatment with Eye Bright Treatment Serum, in- vivo clinical tests showed a 35% reduction in dark circles, 31% reduction in puffiness, and a 43% improvement in under-eye skin texture.

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this and have been using it for about I want to say a week. I don't have any circles or sagging or bag issues, so not sure if I'll have much of a difference over a period of time.

I do like the refreshing cooling effect it leaves after I apply it though. I should start putting it 2x a day rather than just once.

Do you put it on your eyelids?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
ICyfire, congratulations on finding something that worked for you. Unfortunaltely, eyebright didn't work for me. PTR Power K is doing a little something but nothing dramatic. I hope that someday I can write a similar review as you did. I'm pleased for you.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks IcyFire - great to hear it's working well for you! Smile

Are your dark circles hereditary or more from lifestyle (i.e. lack of sleep, etc.)? Mine are hereditary and I've had a heck of a time trying to find something that works well for me. Sad
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
The only thing that worked for me when I had dark circles under my eyes was Teamine. It took awhile, but it definitely worked! Some changes in my lifestyle, and a new skincare regime, and I haven't had to deal with THAT issue anymore. But, if my dark circles were to revisit, I'd definitely go back to the Teamine....
IcyFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Ulana - I truly think my dark circles were lifestyle induced. I'm a comp science major and because of that im constantly infront of a computer screen. Also, I dont exercise much and there are nights I stay up and dont get a good night's rest. I think all that took a toll on my eyes.

Hope that answered your question. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree with AGENT-00-CAT. I am currently using this without much effect on my shadows (I think my problem is thin skin which shows the blue underneath), BUT it just goes to show that some products work for some and not for others. It's just a matter of finding the one right for you. I'm really happy that you're having such great results with it! I wish it had worked for me ... I loved the reasonable price! Very Happy
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I recently started using this. Early days yet, but it seems to have tightened up my eye bags very well. Still got my dark circles, although there may be a slight reduction - unless it's just wishful thinking. Will be interested to see if the darkness does definitely fade after a few weeks of use.
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Please keep us posted on this...it is on my wish list, but I have been buying so much lately that (1) I have to cut back and (2) need to feel pretty good about it's effectiveness. Thanks!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have the Professional Solutions version of this product (same formula, different name). This is one product that really does work. If I don't use it for a couple of days, my dark circles come back!
reignofterra
5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've used this for nearly a month, and it has worked on my dark circles, but it's made my eyes even dryer underneath. So I started using a heavier cream than normal over it, and I am really liking it...
jeab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I have used it for a week . It's FAB !!!! cos I can see some thing difference after I use it . It reduces dark circle .
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! Congrat that you found something that works for you

5% products discount

Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
I would really love to try this product.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I have dark circles too. But they are not serious. For me, Vit K product helps.
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Only applying the serum, I don't think it's enough. Shall it need to add eye cream on top? Anyone can advise. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Sadly, this product didn't do much of anything for me. It's the only cellularskin-rx product that I haven't re-ordered, though, so I do like their line. But I'm happy for y'all that it works for you. Just goes to show how different we all are.
jeab
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just re-ordered this eye serum . It works for me because it can reduce my dark circle and puffiness. However , I need to use other eye cream after eye serum because Cellular Skin Rx Eye Serum can make my eyes dry so I need moisture from other eye cream
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Jeab,

that is the way I use it too.
Actually, I wait until it dries up, then apply PSF Cranberry Lift, let this one dry up, and then apply an eye cream.

So far it seems to work the best of everything I tried for eye bags.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hey IcyFire,

Its really interesting that eye care product is working for you. I also have dark circle and wanted to try something good but was disappinoted to read that its impossible to cure.

You give me some hope... Smile
But m lil confuse as am not getting from your post that which serum are you using..i guess i am missing something as everybody else here on this forum is getting this and making replies...please do me favor and send me the link for the serum that you are using.

5% products discount

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
I can't see the difference really. I think it's easy to apply and it feels good when I am using it, but I don't see the effect. Maybe I have not used it long enough.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I use this one too in the daytime along with Valmont and at night I use Vivier Vita C. It has made a little difference but I guess I have just really thin skin.
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
I use this one too in the daytime along with Valmont and at night I use Vivier Vita C. It has made a little difference but I guess I have just really thin skin.

Is there any product out there that stimulate the skin to thicken a little under the eyes?
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
The mixed results is confusing. I will just have to try it... Confused
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:13 am      Reply with quote
CleanSkin wrote:
bugaboo wrote:

Is there any product out there that stimulate the skin to thicken a little under the eyes?

facial massage and exercise are reported to thicken the skin and stimulate collagen production...

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |